Nov-Dec 7* Tera Raid: Water-type Samurott-H

After swapping for Swords Dance and trying online attempts again, since I figured having more surrounding support could probably work better
Ogerpon, Annihilape, Annihilape
I mean points for trying to use Defiant strats off the guaranteed bulldoze but It Did Not Work Better and the other 3 died so many times i think Samurott just skipped phases entirely

Bellibolt, Iron Hands, someone else I didn't even get to see because the game crashed again after taking a long time to try loading anything.
Why is the game so unstable today, I've never had crashes like this

Miraidon, Ogerpon, Iron Leaves
Lord give me the patience to deal with these team decisions. Ogrepon died immediately before I could even think of doing a Swords Dance and that Iron Leaves also died immediately and then they just kept dying and then eventually I died

When people just start dropping like flies you are not getting in more Feather Dances

And then there wasnt a 4th attempt because i got an "Unable to communicate with the other consoles" error. At least it didnt crash this time?

True attempt 4 I decided to let someone come to me and immediately got a Gogoat, & 2 Miraidon. Sure. Ok. Whatever. I don't know what the gogoat is doing but god willing maybe it will get something off before dying and i can maybe sneak 2 feather dances in.

So the Gogoat's plan was to set up Grassy Terrain (questionable, considering the Miraidons) then die
meanwhile the 2 idiot dragons both spammed the Electo Drift, then only started trying to do the proper thing of usingmetal sound after the shield went up
At least we almost got the shield down?

At this point I accepted that this Decidueye build is not great in online raids. You have no sustain and the rest of your team is going to ruin your ability to get off a second Feather Dance before the shields go up. and there's no time to try building up swords dances because you're too busy trying to keep everyone else alive or yourself alive. Even if yo uswap Taunt for Roost, I'm not sure how much better it necessarily goes. There's too many spinning plates.
So immediate next try I got the god team: Arcanine, Tauros and Arboliva
Ironically I could have gotten the Taunt in since the shield went down right before Focus Energy but I didn't snap to it. I jsutlet it ride out and got it as low as I could. Surprisingly lasted a long ass time even eating X-Scissors.

it got touch & go after my tera broke and the second debuff reset happened. Crits suddenly landed more often, felt like everyone was dying at the wrong time, no time to try to set up swords dances, felt like i was going to just barely miss the kill

But then, just barely, against the odds and even managing to eat a critical hit that gave me a heart attack....

Yes that was just a sliver of what was needed to get the kill. Those grassy terrain HP boosts that saved my life and contributed to my damage output in play there, heh. But if I hadn't gotten the kill here, it would be over; I am pretty sure I would have died and their attacks wouldn't have counted.
Caught it in a Luxury Ball...glad that's done, good lord.

Just barely managed a win on my second online attempt (despite someone bringing their Magical Leaf Meowscarada lol). Used Charm+Mud Slap Azu alongside a standard Bellibolt and a Worry Seed+Seed Flare Shaymin-Sky (which hard carried).

You only have one turn to use Charm before the shield goes up, so the rest of the battle was me spamming Mud Slap to desperately try and keep Meowscarada from dying to X-Scissor over and over again.

Last edited:
Also trying to pilot this in a solo (even had an arcanine) it just spams Sacred Sword so wouldn't your own Swords Dance be significantly better before it starts doing its various resets and Focus Energy

(the solo failed miserably, incidentally. Having to rely on heal cheers is really rough when it can vary so wildly)
Speaking of Sacred Sword, I have learned that Samurott spams Sacred Sword when Azumarill hits +2 Defense, which is a lot more consistent and bearable to deal with. This requires you to be kind of selfish by taking Defense Curl though, but there is one set that takes it anyway.

1700798356345.png

Contrary to popular belief, it turns out that Tera Rock Azumarill can win against Tera Water Samurott. Clear Amulet speeds up the game and increases consistency when not having to deal with Razor Shell defense drops, which helps survivability in the earlygame and stops Samurott from countering our setup progress. Wide Lens might be more consistent for actually landing Rollout though. Shell Bell is still helpful to stay alive but there is a potential instant loss late in the fight that it can't save you from.

Buffs are reset when the first shield goes up on 87% time, but we can still take this time to set up debuffs so that we can make our buffs last afterwards. I also use Defense Curl T1 to protect against damage in the first few turns. After one or two Mud-Slaps and ideally taking a death before the shield, we get to set up 2 Defense Curls until Samurott Sacred Swords, and then we can just heal up in preparation for the next phase of spamming 6 Mud-Slaps, which is relatively safe to do when Samurott still prefers to Sacred Sword our buffed up Azumarill, and we can even fit in a Belly Drum while it has attack debuffs if time allows.

1700798646122.png
1700798674337.png

After setting everything up, you play a dangerous game because if Samurott crits you with Razor Shell, you lose. Though with Clear Amulet you're also likely to just die to any hit anyway so Shell Bell might be more consistent here.
0+ Atk Sharpness Samurott-Hisui Razor Shell vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tera Rock Azumarill on a critical hit: 510-602 (126.2 - 149%) -- guaranteed OHKO

1700798658580.png
1700798451411.png

1700798810761.png
1700798817636.png

My successful attempt ended in a very bizarre way. It turns out that Rollout 5 will not always kill Samurott and I was unceremoniously finished off by an X-Scissor. Somehow my 10-second death left enough time to respawn and input Rollout 1 anyway, and the NPCs managed to finish on that hit. I still want a cleaner attempt so I can show the victory screen with a Tera Rock Azumarill though.

1700798829730.png

Last edited:
I tried the raid once, bringing that Throat Spray Miraidon from the earlier 7* raid. Team loads in with two Bellibolts (maybe one offensive one support?) and a support Vaporeon.

These players were great. The two supports seemed to debuff Samurott and then used Helping Hand for Tera Electric Bellibolt and me. I even botched the Throat Spray timing and we still cruised, also because the supports had timely heal cheers.

Caught him in a Net Ball.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'm here to spread Corviknight propaganda. I used a Corviknight I had in my box to solo this 3/3 times. Here's roughly what I did:

Corviknight @ Shell Bell
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Ability: Mirror Armor
Tera Type: Fighting
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- Iron Defense
- Screech

A spread like 180 HP / 180 Def / 148 Spe lets you go first, but this can be less safe due to crits.

The idea is that once you get Iron Defense up twice, Samurott switches to Sacred Sword which doesn't have a high crit chance and doesn't hit as hard as Razor Shell.

Having any Intimidate NPCs, paralyze NPCs, or Scary Face NPCs is extremely helpful but not necessary depending on your build. If you get an Intimidate, it's pretty free.

Steps (click fast!):
  1. Screech 2 times before the shield goes up, let it kill you. (If you don't land both, consider restarting for better helpers or build for Speed.)
  2. It should reset your stats/ability around this time while you are dead.
  3. When you get back, Iron Defence twice.
  4. Body Press until you can Terastallize.
  5. Terastallize and break the shield with Body Press.
  6. It will reset you at this time, so Iron Defense 2-3 more times.
  7. It'll use Focus Energy around now.
  8. After it resets its own stats, Screech at it 1-2 times.
  9. Body Press until you win.
This can lose if you get crit back-to-back with Razor Shell or if you miss your Screeches. I'm sure you guys can optimize it more than me.
Here's a standard run with the bulky spread and one Intimidate supporter: https://streamable.com/lmnk12

Finishing with an Intimidate NPC:
1700801219126.png

Finishing with a Scary Face/Paralyze NPC:
1700801244816.png

Last edited:
1700801868991.png
1700801438805.png

Update with a proper Tera Rock Azumarill victory screen. I decided to take advantage of the bug/mechanic where cheers are preserved infinitely when fainting to maintain the attack cheer multiplier so that Rollout 5 actually kills on time, which is good timing after Rollout 3 breaks the shield into the buff reset and Rollout 4 sacrifices itself to hit lightly without Belly Drum or Huge Power active.

In this attempt I only got 1 Mud-Slap up earlygame, which I think helped Arcanine die more often so I could get more intimidates. Overall I think I prefer Shell Bell for the more consistent endgame even though it takes a few more turns to actually get to +2 defense with all the Razor Shells. Clear Amulet does that a lot easier, but staying on low health all game is more volatile than being able to heal up from early Rollout hits and still take a Sacred Sword. I think this strategy is arguably more reproducible than my Fairy Azumarill clear, but that's with hindsight knowing how viable it is to get to -6 accuracy on Samurott.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Was looking through things to try and decided to give Koraidon a go. I got INCREDIBLY lucky on my first run with Staraptor and Bellibolt AI partners, but I think this set can hold up reasonably without them too. I'll try rolling for no-Intimidate no-Arboliva later.

:sv/koraidon:
Koraidon @ Heat Rock
Ability: Orichalcum Pulse
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 236 Atk / 252 Def / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Breaking Swipe
- Drain Punch
- Sunny Day
- Swords Dance

Breaking Swipe to lower Samurott's damage (duh) and tick up Tera, Drain Punch to heal, Swords Dance when Samurott is sufficiently weakened. Sun discourages Samurott from clicking Razor Shell even after you Tera Fighting.

I'll edit this post if/when I get a no-Intimidate solo run.

Ok, I actually just thought of another support.

:SV/Koraidon: (Hold it, bear with me here)
Shell Bell
No Tera
252 Def / 252 HP / 6 Atk
Impish Nature

Drain Punch
Breaking Swipe
Sunny Day
Swords Dance / Mud Slap / Flamethrower

What gave me this idea is the fact that, with the exception of Sacred Sword (Which, beyond ignoring your defensive boosts, doesn't have any dangerous secondary effects) Koraidon resists all of Samurott's moves and even with a crit Sacred Sword isn't too devastating

0+ Atk Sharpness Tera Water Samurott-Hisui Sacred Sword vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Koraidon on a critical hit: 113-133 (27.9 - 32.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

Breaking Swipe is to weaken him before he uses Focus Energy, Sunny Day is to weaken his Razor Shell, and the last one pretty much depends. Swords Dance if you want more healing with Drain Punch (I would suggest Bulk Up, but Sacred Sword makes those Def boosts obsolete), Mud Slap if you want him to hit less, or Flamethrower if you feel like gambling for a burn. Sunny Day will also be helpful if one of your allies is packing Solar Beam, but with randoms just exactly how often will you see that?

(Edit) Wow, as soon as I finish this post the one above me posts one with Koraidon as well. Granted it's not support, but still.

Last edited:
1700808263700.png

Posting image to show the AI teammates (the timer wasn't shown but it was cutting it close). If it wasn't for the clutch Para procs and Arcanine dying and recycling Intimidates, the monumentally lousy crit rng I got thrown my way this fight would have done me in. I would like to try a few more colors to see if I can get better clears but upcoming weekend plans say otherwise. Credits to Anubis for suggesting the set (I put Roost in the filler slot but the set posted above is more or less the same).

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
With an early Swords Dance and Bulldoze, the OHKO is actually pretty annoying to get within the 87% time remaining if not impossible. I tried a couple times with a T1 Ceaseless Edge miss but I kept failing to get the last input in time anyway. For those who want to try, Miraidon needs 20 speed EVs to hit 311 speed (207 at -1) to continue to outspeed Samurott's 206 after Bulldoze.

Eventually I decided to just get a win first and hit it with a mere Throat Spray Charge Metal Sound without the Attack Cheer to bring it down to the yellow.

+1 240+ SpA Hadron Engine Miraidon charged Electro Drift (133.3251953125 BP) vs. -2 0 HP / 0 SpD Samurott-Hisui in Electric Terrain: 7202-8474 (74.7 - 87.9% of 30x hp boss) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Then I took a death, set up Calm Mind + Charge before taking 2 more hits thanks to Intimidate, died again, and at that point I had the tera to end it. Not a very clean fight but it's still rather straightforward for Miraidon to clear with the spare time.

View attachment 573631
View attachment 573630

View attachment 573636View attachment 573637

EDIT: Also, rewards-wise, it's Adamant yet drops a Naughty mint and only Protein. At least I was right about Swords Dance.

EDIT 2: I just noticed the Samurott has a 35x HP multiplier, but it's still a roll on actually OHKOing anyway.
+1 252+ SpA Hadron Engine Miraidon Atk Cheer charged Electro Drift (133.3251953125 BP) vs. -2 0 HP / 0 SpD Samurott-Hisui in Electric Terrain: 10874-12794 (96.7 - 113.8% of 35x hp boss) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
Yeah, definitely this is no Decidueye, for sure… but still winnable, and probably a faster win (or loss) than most 7 star raids. Quite fun with Miraidon!

1700808625820.png

I've gotten everything I wanted to do solo with this raid done tonight with another kill for Marill to cap it all off.

1700808754635.png
1700808748428.png

This Tera Fairy Huge Power Marill set combines elements of both Azumarill sets, running Defense Curl as my buff of choice to dissuade Razor Shell in favour of Sacred Sword because we don't have the Clear Amulet. Shell Bell is still necessary to manage a 2nd Belly Drum lategame, and Marill needs all the help it can get on offense. Marill does need some defensive help too without Eviolite to carry it, and that's where faint cheer preservation comes in to save us again. The usual AI that I've had for the other solos today are here too, with the main help really being Arcanine for Intimidate and Leer. Clodsire is arguably a detriment because we could get some random burns if it doesn't poison.

The start of the gameplan is to use Defense Curl on Turn 1, which is less about the Defense and more about not being the one to trigger the 99% HP Bulldoze before the AI's defense cheer goes through, which turns Razor Shell + Bulldoze from a guaranteed kill into something you can live. Afterwards I use the attack cheer and prepare myself to die so that I can preserver both my attack cheer and the AI's initial defense cheer for the rest of the game, which does seem to carry across multiple faints. This initial position works pretty consistently so I wasn't really taking many screenshots of the same point. With an attack cheer, Marill's 152 attack is effectively 228 attack, which rivals Azumarill's base of 218, so we're on par with Azumarill's offense already and more focused on max Defense on top of that.

The next step is to successfully set up 2 Defense Curls while Samurott spams Razor Shell with a coinflip deciding whether or not I make progress. This is one of the more volatile sections where you can take more or less damage, but also a pretty free span of time before Samurott resets itself where you can potentially set up some heals and Belly Drum while it still has Intimidate and potentially Mud-Slap debuffs. In this attempt I set a few Mud-Slaps and used 1 heal cheer but didn't get to drum before the reset. I even tried using a nontera Play Rough, which only healed about 10 but I got a miss so it was a net gain. I think it doesn't make a huge difference when you drum since damage is damage, but it's nice to have the option to pivot from Mud-Slap setup into tera Play Roughs to heal up if it's getting too close.

1700809805244.png
1700809849435.png

After Samurott resets itself, the raid time is halfway over, and this is where I set my Mud-Slaps to stick for the last time. In this attempt I only got 4 Mud-Slaps down and decided to use my last heal cheer which set me to 191 HP. Sacred Sword hit to 155 on the turn I went for Belly Drum, leaving me with 15 HP left and requiring a miss to live. I actually missed my first Play Rough here, but Samurott was kind with the misses. It went for an X-Scissor when I was on 15 HP but then it started going for Razor Shell against my Fairy tera, which was slightly more preferable with its 95% accuracy, and we took a few Razors with no defense drop thanks to Arcanine's Intimidates. At this point, Attack Cheer Belly Drum Huge Power Fairy Tera Marill Play Rough takes 3 hits to break the shield, which is apparently set just about where the 65% HP buff clear is located, so I get a free turn to reset Belly Drum after the shield breaks.

1700810216291.png

At this point, all I could do was spam Play Rough and hope that Arcanine would toss in some Leers to make this possible. After one more Play Rough, Samurott dropped below 50% and activated Focus Energy.

1700810327385.png

The next turn, I got another Play Rough miss and I thought it was all over. But time still remained, and so I continued to press forward.
1700810464162.png

1700810395743.png

Marill landed a huge hit with a Leer.

1700810560984.png
1700810581253.png

As I land my next hit, the UI disappears midway through as the timer runs out, and I resign myself to another loss.

1700810601509.png

Suddenly, the battle menu appears again and the UI flickers back in to give me one last chance to attack. I can only imagine that some part of SV's raid code had emerged to smile upon Marill on this night.

1700810703245.png

Even with victory a move away, Hisuian Samurott made one last attempt to prevent the miracle from happening by landing a critical Razor Shell...

0+ Atk Sharpness Tera Water Samurott-Hisui Razor Shell vs. 0 HP / 252 Def Tera Fairy Marill on a critical hit: 336-396 (119.5 - 140.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
1700810768905.png

But thanks to my defense cheer from turn 1 being preserved, it was a guaranteed survival from full HP even with the critical hit.
Code:
0+ Atk Sharpness Tera Water Samurott-Hisui Razor Shell vs. 0 HP / 252 Def Tera Fairy Marill through Def Cheer on a critical hit: 226-266 (80.4 - 94.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Possible damage amounts: (226, 228, 230, 234, 236, 238, 242, 244, 246, 250, 252, 254, 258, 260, 262, 266)
1700810886032.png

1700808625820.png

1700811607995.png

When it's time to land the final Play Rough, Marill doesn't miss when it's most needed. Samurott goes down and Marill has won. Truly I would say this was probably the hardest-fought challenge that solo Marill has earned victory in yet.

So I read of someone mentioning it on Twitter X and wanted to try it.

If you have access to Legend Arceus and caught Shaymin (or got a old event one I guess) you can bruteforce it with a pretty simple set.

Shaymin-Sky @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Serene Grace
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Giga Drain
- Worry Seed

4th move irrelevant, I had Air Slash since this is just my regular Shaymin set.
You can probably go Modest with less speed and more HP, I just didn't feel like tinkering with it, I just went in with it and got it done first try.

Basically go Worry Seed turn 1 to remove Sharpness, alternate Seed Flare and Giga Drain until shield, throw yourself an attack cheer before you get killed (I heard there's a glitch that makes you keep it after you res, idk if it's still a thing), when you res, tera and do the same.

You wait for Teraing until after the death cause that way you dodge the spikes (plus tbh being at full HP when teraing is safer anyway)

Since the debuff clear pulse only happens at 50% *timer* remaining... you actually win before that, as soon as shield breaks -6 Seed Flare chunks like 40% hp on its own. In fact I even *missed* one of the Seed Flares after ressing and still won without more than 60% time to spare.

I had a Intimidate Tauros AI helping, I'm not sure if in long term it made a difference, but I'm quite sure Intimidate AI helps regardless on this raid.

Last edited:
I finally managed to beat the H-Samurott raid using one underated mon: Chesnaught.

Chesnaught @ Shell Bell / Covert Cloak
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 84 Atk / 252 Def / 172 Spe
Impish Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Reflect
- Bulk Up
- Leech Seed

I customised this set because Chesnaught has impressive high defense, and its EV investment allows it to outspeed H-Samurott. Reflect will allow it to stomach physical hits better, allowing it to set up multiple Bulk Ups. I chose Bulk Up over Swords Dance or Belly Drum because it would allow Chesnaught to stick around in the long run thanks to its defense boosts. Leech Seed can be used for addtional recovery whilst Chesnaught sets up Reflect and Bulk Up.

Covert Cloak could be used instead so to protect Chesnaught from critical hits, if Leech Seed can give sufficient recovery.

Should mention this but it does help if you bring at least one Intimidate mon to soften Samurott's attacks. For some reason H-Samurott did not use Bulldoze in my solo raid.

For some reason H-Samurott did not use Bulldoze in my solo raid.
If you had any of the pokemon who can Confuse / Paralyze / Freeze / Sleep, it's actually possible for the AI to skip a scripted move.
Very rare that it happens, but it's possible if you had one of the electrics or Dudunsparce.

So I read of someone mentioning it on Twitter X and wanted to try it.

If you have access to Legend Arceus and caught Shaymin (or got a old event one I guess) you can bruteforce it with a pretty simple set.

Shaymin-Sky @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Giga Drain
- Worry Seed

4th move irrelevant, I had Air Slash since this is just my regular Shaymin set.
You can probably go Modest with less speed and more HP, I just didn't feel like tinkering with it, I just went in with it and got it done first try.

Basically go Worry Seed turn 1 to remove Sharpness, alternate Seed Flare and Giga Drain until shield, throw yourself an attack cheer before you get killed (I heard there's a glitch that makes you keep it after you res, idk if it's still a thing), when you res, tera and do the same.

You wait for Teraing until after the death cause that way you dodge the spikes (plus tbh being at full HP when teraing is safer anyway)

Since the debuff clear pulse only happens at 50% *timer* remaining... you actually win before that, as soon as shield breaks -6 Seed Flare chunks like 40% hp on its own. In fact I even *missed* one of the Seed Flares after ressing and still won without more than 60% time to spare.

I had a Intimidate Tauros AI helping, I'm not sure if in long term it made a difference, but I'm quite sure Intimidate AI helps regardless on this raid.
You don't even need those Speed EVs since Sky Shaymin is immune to Bulldoze. Also, I have to wonder if Wide Lens would actually help to make sure Seed Flare hits more often. Sure, you're sacrificing damage for Accuracy, but with it being a STAB base 120 power move with an 80% SpD drop coming from a base 120 SpA the damage difference seems pretty negligible.

Last edited:
You don't even need those Speed EVs since Sky Shaymin is immune to Bulldoze.
Yeh i completely forgot skymin is like, 127 base speed Wowee.

As I said, that's literally my usual Shaymin which I didn't even touch for the raid. I wanted to just try what I read on X to see if it would work as I don't exactly trust your average pokemon social poster, moreso under serebii posts.
If one wants to go safe, probably 252 hp 252 spatk works better, but honestly it's not necessary for solo if you have one, and much less elaborate than Miraidon as more or less you're just rolling your face over the stabs.

You have 2 options. Pray for a full paralysis, or use Taunt, then somehow deal enough damage before those 3 turns expire. Perhaps you can if everyone uses Miraidon and 3 of them land Metal Sound on the 1st turn while the remaining one Taunts, then next turn someone goes for an Atk cheer while the other 3 use Electro Drift, but let's face it, that's never happening, especially with randoms. And even then, a team of 4 Miraidon is practically overkill to the point such a strategy wouldn't even be close to necessary.

The opposite is also tecnically possible, if the shield goes up on full HP, it's possible to break the shield before Focus Energy is cast, I've actually accidentally done that while boosting a friend (he does not have a big enough raid roster, so I told him to take his Azumarill, give it Chilling Water and click that until vomiting.
Since both me and the other friend were setting up to murder it (miraidon tends to work very well with seed flare btw), enough time passed that it shielded up, and breaking the shield got it before the Focus Energy threshold.

....ofc if you actually get to that point you already won and it casting Focus Energy is irrelevant when you're killing it the turn after... xd

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I read that people were using Victreebel so I tested it too. I haven't lost with it because there are so many useful NPC teammates. Getting any Intimidate, WoW, Scary Face, Paralyze, and even Arboliva was an easy win for me.

Here's the set I tested:
Victreebel @ Metronome
EVs: 204 HP / 252 SpA / 52 Spe
Ability: Chlorophyll
Timid Nature
- Acid Spray
- Worry Seed
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog

EDIT: Wild Eep suggests Modest 132 Def / 252 SpA / 126 which has the same bulk and more SpA!

Steps are:
  1. Worry Seed to remove Sharpness.
  2. Clear Smog to remove SD. (It's okay if you die before you click this; that resets the -Speed from Bulldoze and the speed investment lets you go first when you revive. You will either die before or after you click this.)
  3. Acid Spray 3x
  4. Terastallize (waiting to Terastallize avoids a hit of Super Effective X-Scissor that Acid Spray isn't recovering)
  5. Giga Drain to victory
I didn't test an all-bad NPC team because I couldn't find one after 6-7 battles.
The set is pretty forgiving; I won with Adamant nature before I realized it was wrong.
Here's a video of Arboliva and no other major helpers to show how this goes: https://streamable.com/udbrrf

Last edited:
You know, it's kind of funny. Most of us were freaking out about this raid, yet it seems it's all been over nothing. Then again, I suppose that's mainly because he only uses Focus Energy when he's at half health, at which point victory should be yours anyways. Just imagine if the timing for Focus Energy and Swords Dance were swapped and Focus Energy was his turn 0 move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)