AG National Dex AG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
Go to the RMT forum (specifically SS Other Teams) for this. Make sure to read the rules first. (specifically the important one is that all 6 members of your team need 3 lines of description for their roles and why you chose them)

hey i got a team that needs help if u guys can give tips it can help a lot!!! (i kinda new to the game)
or u can fix it and use it yourself :)
Ditto @ Leftovers
Ability: Imposter
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Transform

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Aromatherapy
- Synthesis
- Dragon Pulse

Uxie @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Baton Pass
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Yawn

Gengar @ Gengarite
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Explosion
- Knock Off
- Pain Split

Magnezone @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Rest

Aegislash @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Destiny Bond
- King's Shield
- Air Slash
- Flash Cannon
hey, sorry but this team is mostly unviable. all of uxie, serperior, magnezone and aegislash are unusable in NDAG, while gengar and ditto's sets are suboptimal. i'd recommend you to check out the VR at the beginning of the thread and the respective mons' smogon analyses for good pointers. you could also try to begin playing with a sample team (in the beginning of the thread as well) to get a good hang of the meta (though ndag ladder's notoriously bad so until you get to ~1700s you won't find many competent players)

What are good counters for offensive Yveltal in this format?
more like checks but bulky ho-oh takes hits from non-rock slide/knock and can regen off damage, dark/fairyceus check it decently well (though they might need to switch out after a max darkness spdef drop) and xern can generally take a hit and geo up. stuff like bulky etern are decent at stalling out its dmax too, while zac tanks a lo heat wave and koes back

Here is an Arceus-Flying nom.
Arceus-Flying -> B

Arceus-Flying is one of the best max airstream sweepers and is destructive to balance teams. It's bulky enough so not hard to find chance to use calm mind or sword dance, then use max airstream to boost its speed. A STAB flying-type move and a ground-type move have a nice coverage in NDAG environment, so it has room to take recover, which support it to do more strenthen. All those factors make it a terrible sweeper.

Arceus-Flying @ Sky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 132 HP / 252 SpA / 124 Spe
Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Earth Power
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Arceus-Flying @ Sky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 132 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fly
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Recover

Offensive Data:
+1 252+ SpA Arceus-Flying Max Quake vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Zacian-Crowned: 390-460 (100.5 - 118.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Sky Plate Arceus-Flying Max Airstream vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rayquaza-Mega: 396-466 (112.8 - 132.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Sky Plate Arceus-Flying Max Airstream vs. 0 HP / 8 SpD Yveltal: 399-471 (101.5 - 119.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Sky Plate Arceus-Flying Max Airstream vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyogre-Primal: 262-310 (76.8 - 90.9%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 252+ SpA Arceus-Flying Max Quake vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Electric: 376-444 (84.6 - 100%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 252+ SpA Sky Plate Arceus-Flying Max Airstream vs. 204 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde: 414-487 (101.4 - 119.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Sky Plate Arceus-Flying Max Airstream vs. 248 HP / 52 SpD Ho-Oh: 262-309 (63.1 - 74.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 252+ Atk Arceus-Flying Max Quake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Groudon-Primal: 390-460 (96.5 - 113.8%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Sky Plate Arceus-Flying Max Airstream vs. 204 HP / 248+ Def Zygarde: 333-393 (81.6 - 96.3%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Arceus-Flying Max Quake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Arceus-Electric: 374-440 (84.2 - 99%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Sky Plate Arceus-Flying Max Airstream vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Ho-Oh: 408-480 (98.3 - 115.6%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

Defensive Data:
252 Atk Technician Marshadow Rock Tomb vs. 132 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Flying: 164-194 (39.6 - 46.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
4 SpA Zap Plate Arceus-Electric Judgment vs. +1 132 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Flying: 174-206 (42 - 49.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+1 252+ SpA Arceus-Flying(Ditto) Judgment vs. +1 132 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Flying: 97-115 (23.4 - 27.7%) -- 81.9% chance to 4HKO
+1 252+ SpA Arceus-Flying(Ditto) Max Strike vs. +1 132 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Flying: 126-149 (30.4 - 35.9%) -- 46.5% chance to 3HKO

https://pokepast.es/3b5f7ff2714eda97

please help

all i did was copy samples and slightly edit them lol but still
I don't get why you would have stakataka on a team thats primarily fast, so replace that with another mon that could support and set up stealth rock or some sort f hazard(maybe shuckle, idk). Replace dragon tail with dual wingbeat, and wish with roost. You could also do DD(dragon Dance, but i guess not). Finally, this isn't the place I think. Idk, but Nat Dex other rooms might have the answer.

I don't get why you would have stakataka on a team thats primarily fast, so replace that with another mon that could support and set up stealth rock or some sort f hazard(maybe shuckle, idk). Replace dragon tail with dual wingbeat, and wish with roost. You could also do DD(dragon Dance, but i guess not). Finally, this isn't the place I think. Idk, but Nat Dex other rooms might have the answer.
thanks

also i forgot to specify format because i wanted a description but it's natdex ag

ngl only caly and to a lesser extent flyceus are viable in ndag. staka loses to most attackers anyway and get permawalled by ndm, comfey is stupidly passive and not too bulky either, mmence is poor mans ray and darkrai has been too unreliable since the dark void nerf
1. got a deoxys-speed

stakataka failed (Deoxys-Speed) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Adamant Nature
- Agility
- Stealth Rock
- Low Sweep
- Night Shade

i kept the life orb from smogon's dex

2. nothing else is fixed. i need to work on that :l

yeh, i thought so. The advice still applies. But honestly I can see it not doing that bad, though mainly because Calyrex-Shadow is so broken with Arceus:blobsad:
the only elo i got was one win and a bunch of people forfeiting cause my team is the only one that i try to make good

either that or i did lose to the steelix
i cant remember lol

ngl only caly and to a lesser extent flyceus are viable in ndag. staka loses to most attackers anyway and get permawalled by ndm, comfey is stupidly passive and not too bulky either, mmence is poor mans ray and darkrai has been too unreliable since the dark void nerf
double post but fixed edit from november me: the posts got merged, thanks mods

https://pokepast.es/b013ad3c26a54d5b

with mega ray i just fucked with everything
only kept outrage cause damn thing won't mega evolve w/o dragon ascent :zonger::zonger::zonger:

shaymin-sky to me was kinda viable, except there's one problem
why do i need zen headbutt if speed is its highest stat anyway (with EVs + hasty)

i don't actually know how to explain xurkitree lol i might still need feedback

Last edited:
1. got a deoxys-speed

stakataka failed (Deoxys-Speed) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Adamant Nature
- Agility
- Stealth Rock
- Low Sweep
- Night Shade

i kept the life orb from smogon's dex

2. nothing else is fixed. i need to work on that :l

the only elo i got was one win and a bunch of people forfeiting cause my team is the only one that i try to make good

either that or i did lose to the steelix
i cant remember lol
double post but fixed.

https://pokepast.es/b013ad3c26a54d5b

with mega ray i just fucked with everything
only kept outrage cause damn thing won't mega evolve w/o dragon ascent :zonger::zonger::zonger:

shaymin-sky to me was kinda viable, except there's one problem
why do i need zen headbutt if speed is its highest stat anyway (with EVs + hasty)

i don't actually know how to explain xurkitree lol i might still need feedback
your team looks kinda ho-like; so making deo a suicide lead would be useful. ray needs ascent to mega and if it's mega it can't use z-moves (which aren't worth it). i got you a pretty standard HO here that you can change a bit if you want:

https://pokepast.es/0f0003064f72a83a

you can also check the HO sample team for more ideas

Calyrex-Shadow @ Eject Pack
Ability: As One (Spectrier)
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Pollen Puff
- Astral Barrage
- Psyshock

This set doesn't seem good, but I find it useful to avoid being Pursuit-Trapped

Small note, the Excadrill link in the VR takes you to it's SSAG analysis, not it's NDAG one.

EDIT: Upon further inspection this seems to be uhh... every mon with an AG/Ubers analysis. Not even because it's the first one, as mentionned w/ Excadrill.

https://pokepast.es/78cfc095ad883c50
gen8 national dex ag team.
And this is a team that can play on Mc pokemon server.
This is a new team I formed
Zacian and Mega rayquaza joint attack
having only ndm and darkceus as fatmons isn't to great as while you cover the two biggest threats plus stuff like xern/ygod other mons like the primals and sd groundy can easily solo your team. maybe add in bulky waterceus instead of ekiller, as ray alr has prio and is a much scarier breaker overall.

assurance > substiute on zac could also be good to threaten ndm more, while waterfall > scale shot on ray isn't mandatory but can OHKO pdon, which is nice if you want to snipe lead dons.

having only ndm and darkceus as fatmons isn't to great as while you cover the two biggest threats plus stuff like xern/ygod other mons like the primals and sd groundy can easily solo your team. maybe add in bulky waterceus instead of ekiller, as ray alr has prio and is a much scarier breaker overall.

assurance > substiute on zac could also be good to threaten ndm more, while waterfall > scale shot on ray isn't mandatory but can OHKO pdon, which is nice if you want to snipe lead dons.
scale shot can solve substitute and glare Z,smeargle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)