Lockdown Mafia 2: Hail To The Chief - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

I do see valid reasons for both rare555 and tyranidos being mafia. I don't know really which one I'd rather, rare555's post was bad, but tyranidos' post was also rather long and both reached rather invalid conclusions with regards to their lynch vote.
what is the reason why i should be lynched, other than voting for tenken (which i had disproved to be suspicious in my previous post if you decided to read it)?

why vote me over thunda? i may seem suspicious due to me "suddenly voting for tenken" that one time. but that was immediately after jumpluff had pointed out substantial evidence against tenken. do i seriously need to post "yes i agree with [user], therefore i [vote user]?
I am voting you over thunda because you are more suspicious than him. He is most likely an uninterested villager so I have no reason to fire him, while you are more likely to be mafia Also, you do not need to post "yes i agree with [user], therefore i [vote user]" You need to confidently state your opinion and defend it.

I am voting you over thunda because you are more suspicious than him. He is most likely an uninterested villager so I have no reason to fire him, while you are more likely to be mafia Also, you do not need to post "yes i agree with [user], therefore i [vote user]" You need to confidently state your opinion and defend it.

I completely agree. I have been waiting for someone to say this, and I am voting tyranidos
vote johann for being a hypocrite.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If Thunda is really just trolling in the thread for the heck of it, I have to say that that isn't a very bright thing to do in NOC mafia....the thread is all we have, and if you don't intend to play seriously and intentionally, why not ask to be subbed out? For that matter, why would you even join a game in which you have only a 25% chance to pay attention? That being said, if all of you guys think this is normal behavior for him, then "okay", I guess. So I guess I'll follow my original instincts and fire RaRe555.

hmm...i'm beginning to get a bit suspicious of mekkah, and therefore thunda. we seem to immediately believe mekkah when he said "yes thunda trolls only when he is villager." he is a veteran player, so it would seem logical to believe him.

however, since he could very well be mafia, thunda could be mafia as well

so, i'm changing my vote to fire thunda because if thunda is mafia, then so is mekkah

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, but that's wine in front of me.

The mafia could be not killing him because he is a member of the mafia, or they could be not killing him because they think that we will lynch him anyway.

There's a lot of possibilities (I myself could be mafia, since I'm pretty sure few would believe me if I told the truth) Thunda, Tyranidos, Mekkah, and any other could be mafia (bar askaninjask). With Mekkah, I'm suspicious of him because he seemed to be speaking out A LOT in regards to "I'm not mafia!" the first 2 days, and now, on the 3rd, he makes such a strange assumption in defense of Thunda. I guess I'm just posting my thoughts, so that's what they are. Any blatant disagreements or any comments, well, I'd be glad to talk about.

I was responding to you finding me suspicious for rather odd reasons. It would have been more suspicious if I had not done that at all, don't you agree?

I've explained my reasoning about thunda a few posts back, and I don't have anything to add to it. If we're going to go with a randlynch, then I don't see why we would fire thunda.

I would rather fire Johann or Tyranidos, as both have been shown to be inconsistent.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
I am incredibly against firing either RaRe555 or Johann at this point. They are new users, they don't know what to say when they've been accused.

Statistically as well, there is a higher chance of the mafia being a more well known user than a newer user. (I mean seriously, who is going to recruit Johann when there are users like billymills and Mekkah and Jumpluff)

still firing tyranidos

I'm a bit exhausted, but I have to agree with Mekkah about thunda, even if it's hypocritical. I guess it's just instinct. I also just want to point out this: Tyranidos said 'if thunda is mafia, then so is mekkah', but how would a town member know if thunda was mafia or not when cardflip off?

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Also, if you would like to fire people for being inactive, macle is probably a better choice. He has been all over IRC while the game has been going on, he has posted once, after significant prodding from a few users :/

macle, if you're village please post!

mekkah, i'm posting as much as i can and i'll try to post more!!!

vote tyranidos

"look at other posts etc" Sorry I haven't posted much, I just thought my opinion wasn't needed/lack of an opinion is also the reason. But I'm voting Tyranidos for reasons previously mentioned in this thread by several users.

I'm a bit exhausted, but I have to agree with Mekkah about thunda, even if it's hypocritical. I guess it's just instinct. I also just want to point out this: Tyranidos said 'if thunda is mafia, then so is mekkah', but how would a town member know if thunda was mafia or not when cardflip off?
The only way would be through the inspector.

Speaking about the inspector, shouldn't he claim today or tomorrow, so that the free agent is on him? I mean, we're already at Day 3, and as more days/nights go by, there's a higher chance the mafia will hit him (which would screw us up badly), if they haven't already.

I'll keep my vote and FoS on jermy because after my post, I realized that, from my point of view, he does look kind of suspicious.

The only way would be through the inspector.

Speaking about the inspector, shouldn't he claim today or tomorrow, so that the free agent is on him? I mean, we're already at Day 3, and as more days/nights go by, there's a higher chance the mafia will hit him (which would screw us up badly), if they haven't already.

I'll keep my vote and FoS on jermy because after my post, I realized that, from my point of view, he does look kind of suspicious.
If the Free Agent successfully protects the same person twice in the game, the Cutthroats will receive the Free Agent's name at the beginning of the next day.
Directly from SDS. Basically, inspector claims out right, free agent is on him for one night. Next night it's basically "Inspector or BG?"

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Voting people because of inactivity is dumb. Usually the inactive people are uninterested villagers (like me) or could possibly have a power role and are trying to maintain a low profile. Mafia members would probably be trying to swing the vote to get a user they fear lynched (like what chris was trying with mekkah or however it was that tried to lynch reach). I'd rather lynch a suspicious character rather than a inactive one. Though i guess forcing them to post is good though.

Onto the thunda thing, i believe he was going to troll even if he was mafia. Even before the game really started, he tried to troll the game by voting an "idiot" as president. He could be trying to use the stereotype of him trolling as a villager to make him appear as one when he isn't.

i was going to post my thoughts today before aska asked me to post fyi just didn't have a computer

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
They could've been in Tenken's hands.
At least Tenken woudn't prematurely claim because he was unsure of something he could have looked up himself by searching the thread with multiple posts advising the inspector to do that. Actually, he probably would, but still.

Bra-fucking-vo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)