Lockdown Mafia 2: Hail To The Chief - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

I really wasn't sure about firing Trick Room, but he's started to contradict himself, presumably out of desperation. After I posted my (admittedly farfetched) idea that Rook may have been mafia, he seemed to agree with me, saying that it was quite possible. But now, he says we'll have lost four board members in two day/night cycles, which he shouldn't be so certain of if he isn't mafia. Perhaps the pressure's getting to him, but even if he ends up being a board member, his tendency to twist the situation to suit him under pressure isn't something the village needs - we need to be honest and open with each other if we hope to win.

So I'm going to vote to fire Trick Room.

I don't really agree with Accent; stupid mafia exist in the same way stupid villagers exist. billy is right, though, about the benefits of lynching an idler, although I'm still wondering if billy is trying to buy an ally time, or really believes what he is saying.. nevertheless, I think it's a bit late, but Fire tredge.

Alice note that Retardville is not necessarily populated by villagers only, it's just that Trick Room's behavior is now so suspicious that he could be anything. Also Trick Room don't take that as a personal insult please it's not my intent!

Fire tredge

First, you have already posted most, if not all, the substantial stuff.

Second, I'm not exactly an insightful person, so i don't tend to post substantial.

Since my post at the beginning of day 2, I have just given my opinion, and I just didn't have anything else substantial to say.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
btw since these days are actually interesting i'm extending days to 72 hours

The board could only tolerate Trick Room's suspicious behavior for so long before they got fed up with him and fired him. Despite Accent's production of a detailed spreadsheet showing that Trick Room is simply retarded and not suspicious, the rest of the group wasn't convinced. Trick Room is demoted to Vice President of Nose-Picking, where he makes minimum wage and his desk is located in a supply closet.

Trick Room has been fired. It is now Night 2.

Get your PMs in ASAP. Night 2 lasts for 24 hours, and if you do not send in a PM, a target will be chosen at random for you.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Accent has resigned from the board after reportedly being caught masturbating onto a replica of the Mona Lisa he commissioned. While he sorts things out with his wife, he will be stepping down from the board of directors of BlueCorp.

Accent has been forced to resign. It is now Day 3.

Well, Accent is gone. Clearly, he was doing something that the mafia didn't like.

macle
jermy
Johann
tredge

All 4 have made 0-1 posts, so they're all inactive. Though this may not have to do with anything, Accent's last lynch vote was towards tredge, and billymills was aiming for him too. If you ask me, he should be our next target if we don't hear any good information soon, but any of the above 4 are good candidates and it would be great to hear them speak. No one is left that has posted is overly suspicious at the moment.

Hi, posting to say I'm active and have been keeping up, but with nothing useful to say so far. Do you think we should take another look at what Trick Room said and try to get some info from it, as Accent was Trick Room's main defender, or is the mafia just trying to get us off track?

The mafia would not revenge kill, especially for someone as... valuable as Trick Room. I'm really wondering about Class here, that was really quick off the mark to point fingers.

I'd rather lynch thunda than any of those people. He's contributed 2 posts adding up to about 10 words so far, but I'd really like to know why you're also asking the inspector to come out. That was one of the mistakes Trick Room made last time, I thought we decided the inspector would chose when to come out.

I'd rather you not pin my name to any lynch, nor should we lynch Tredge in honour of Accent's death.

We should, however, wait for any of those 4 people to be subbed, or talk.

Just to get things rolling Lynch Thunda

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
We should, however, wait for any of those 4 people to be subbed, or talk.
the thing is this is like the 4th day if you count day0 and two of those haven't really showed any life signs, I find it strange that none of them have been subbed out yet, especially tredge or macle, oth have been asked to post in a way or two but didn't and both are clearly active(battleground mafia and fluodome respectively)

If you two are village you should really start posting, it is counter productive if the reason for your hiding is to not to be attracting votes. Also the other two didn't do much else, posting:"I'm keeping up with the mafia just not posting." You two are removing possible information from the village like that.(heck if you guys had posted this game may have been different at this point.

tl;dr POST MOAR YOU FOUR

I believe that the mafia is trying to divert attention from themselves to get further in the game. Therefore I think we should lynch someone who has constantly been pointing fingers or has quickly been changing their vote to be part of the majority.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, thunda likely doesn't care about this game. He is generally either on top of games, or he just doesn't really do anything but trolling.
And usually trolls his own team, I have to agree with Mekkah this is the usual thunda. brb washing my hair and getting shoes on WITH socks!

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I believe that the mafia is trying to divert attention from themselves to get further in the game. Therefore I think we should lynch someone who has constantly been pointing fingers or has quickly been changing their vote to be part of the majority.
Oddly enough, I've been looking for people changing their vote constantly, and there's surprisingly little of it. No one really looked suspicious in that regard.

And some people just like to point fingers...

I agree we need to lynch inactives now as no activity means you're not contributing, though the people you talk about are the obvious next on the list and if we have any strong hunches we shouldn't go "well randomuser123 hasn't talked much", especially because the mafia would have told their members to get a little more visible by now lest they be lynched with all the "these people are inactive!" posts.

That being said, I'm working on a summary of "Inactive Players" and their actions to see if they were ever suspicious. Check this space!

Oddly enough, I've been looking for people changing their vote constantly, and there's surprisingly little of it. No one really looked suspicious in that regard.

And some people just like to point fingers...

I agree we need to lynch inactives now as no activity means you're not contributing, though the people you talk about are the obvious next on the list and if we have any strong hunches we shouldn't go "well randomuser123 hasn't talked much", especially because the mafia would have told their members to get a little more visible by now lest they be lynched with all the "these people are inactive!" posts.

That being said, I'm working on a summary of "Inactive Players" and their actions to see if they were ever suspicious. Check this space!
sounds like a good plan to me

Changing votes is not a bad thing at all, it's completely normal practice. Lynching someone based on that is just plain stupid.

Following the flow, however, is not a good thing. I seemingly remember Tyranidos following Jumpluff's lynch quite quickly for no apparent reason. Course, he since covered himself up, but he has been relatively idle.

And just to piss you off.
Lynch Chrisisme

I have no idea why no one has killed you yet.

So which inactive person are we lynching today? I don't have a preference among them and it seems to me that as leads have basically dried up, we have nothing but those being inactive. It's worth noting the ones who just come to life when we threaten to lynch too, if they don't say anything substantial. (hint hint) So if any of you have a preference go ahead and justify it. I am wondering why SDS hasn't been doing subbings yet though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)