Tournament LCPL Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry team brought a bad squad that i'd used like once before also choked like eight times timburrs we'll smash u next time

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I hate doing this but I guess I'll request a sub, although I really wanted to play this one. Confide has been pretty active during the weekend, but I told him on Monday that I had finals during weekdays and would be busy on Saturday, so I prefered Sunday. Anyways I also said that I could make an effort and play other times (basically any day but Saturday) if it was really needed but I'd prefer not to, and as he agreeded to play on Sunday cause it worked for him we left it like that. He messaged me yesterday saying that something had came up and he couldn't play until 9pm his time, which is like 4am mine, so it would be difficult to schedule. I went to smogtours on my phone and we talked via pm, and we agreed on playing at 12 in the midday my time, which was 5am his, so although it sounded strange, I accepted. Now I've been here for 37 minutes and I have to go in around 15, but I'll be online for the rest of the day anytime from 6pm to 12pm.

Mambo

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I hate doing this but I guess I'll request a sub, although I really wanted to play this one. Confide has been pretty active during the weekend, but I told him on Monday that I had finals during weekdays and would be busy on Saturday, so I prefered Sunday. Anyways I also said that I could make an effort and play other times (basically any day but Saturday) if it was really needed but I'd prefer not to, and as he agreeded to play on Sunday cause it worked for him we left it like that. He messaged me yesterday saying that something had came up and he couldn't play until 9pm his time, which is like 4am mine, so it would be difficult to schedule. I went to smogtours on my phone and we talked via pm, and we agreed on playing at 12 in the midday my time, which was 5am his, so although it sounded strange, I accepted. Now I've been here for 37 minutes and I have to go in around 15, but I'll be online for the rest of the day anytime from 6pm to 12pm.

Mambo
I'm sure Confide can play during that 6pm-12pm time, RIGHT Confide??

If he doesn't show or w/e, I'll probably be on a plane so I won't be able to do anything unless there's in-flight wifi. If there is, I'll sub myself in. If there isn't, tcr will make the sub.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Subbing myself in for v

EDIT: oh well

Last edited:
Reactions: PD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)