Tournament LCPL Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
Squirtle Squad (4) vs Charming Crogunks (2)
ORAS: Nudisto vs dekzeh
ORAS: ZoroDark vs Berks
ORAS: fapkingg vs -Tsunami
TangMa: Nineage vs blarajan Gooo ninage~~
BW: Cheek Pouch vs innovamania
DPP: sparktrain vs Heysup

Massive Stat-Boost Munnas (3) vsMorningwood Timburrs (3)
ORAS: Star. vs Sweep
ORAS: Shrug vs Vubon
ORAS: Infamy vs Alice Kazumi
TangMa: Tahu vs The Avalanches
BW: ZoroarkForever vs TUO
DPP: idiotfrommars vs Fiend

Naughty Noibats (0) vs Snivy Subterfuge (6)
ORAS: apt-get vs mad0ka
ORAS: Kushalos vs Tricking
ORAS: majaspic22 vs slurmz
Tangma: Aladyyn vs absdaddy
BW: fitzy72 vs Vileman upsssss!
DPP: boo836 vs Raseri

Good luck to the rest of players ^u^/
How you gonna predict against people who already won

Last edited:

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
rough start with 2 crits, lost.
I did make one missplay that made me lose, but without that start i probably could afford it. still was outplayed i think. gg

GOAO

Banned deucer.
oppo missed scheduled time, i'll try to play tomorrow (4 est~whenever i sleep) and sunday (all the day)

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
I wouldn't really recommend custom games, simply because of debug stuff. It does give information that you normally don't have, along with the potential to use 460 Attack EVs.

For an example of information that you normally don't have, see turn 15, where it says how many turns before Munchlax wakes up. There's also an earlier example where it was revealed that Magnemite was HP Ice/Fire and Munchlax was Thick Fat, although that could have been figured out by using the calculator/common sense.

The opposing Tangela used Sleep Powder!
[DEBUG] randBW(100) = 45.
Munchlax fell asleep!
[DEBUG] randBW(2, 5) = 4.

Maybe more importantly, it also says which roll happened, which means you can potentially figure out some specifics of your opponent's set. Overall, it's just better to use Anything Goes, unless you were going to try and use a Funbro-esque set for some ungodly reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)