Tournament LCPL Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
If you do change the format so that Swirlix is illegal then you'd better ban Swagger too, since that too also has a 'gentleman's agreement' to not using it since it is technically legal.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i won vs pouch of the cheek of the no john
'Twas a GG, I did the math and the odds I had to win were about 12% and I got it all bar hitting HJK, so I can't complain about hax. TUO's gonna kill all of you be ready.

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is relevant again

Also, this is gonna be the one post I make to say: Please!! Save all your replays!! And please post them in your win posts!!!! But if you just can't be bothered to c/p exactly one link or if you use symbols after your name a lot on PS or Stours (for example "madoka >_<") let someone like me or Sam-testings know so we can find your matches from the replay archive!!

Thank you! n_n

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
I blame Levi for giving me a team where the omanyte checks were bj ferro and feint trapinch (where I coulda killed it if it was fucking quick attack)

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
To be fair it had lo shell and safeguard cottonee before I forced him to change it. Also u try building ur own team with 7 APs two subject tests and a math final in the next two weeks
That's easy dude:

1 Timburr
1 Hard fairy check
1 secondary win condition
hazard setting and removal
fill the rest in with flying and fairy checks, and more Timburrs if possible

I can do it in 5 minutes.

To be fair it had lo shell and safeguard cottonee before I forced him to change it. Also u try building ur own team with 7 APs two subject tests and a math final in the next two weeks
Remember turn 20 when your Eviolite Shellder did 2 dmg with Ice Shard when Omanyte had 3 HP left?

Well

236+ Atk Life Orb Shellder Ice Shard vs. -1 76 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Omanyte: 3-3 (14.2 - 14.2%) -- guaranteed 7HKO
(3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3)

You should listen to Levi more. If anything, Levi shouldn't listen to you.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
Remember turn 20 when your Eviolite Shellder did 2 dmg with Ice Shard when Omanyte had 3 HP left?

Well

236+ Atk Life Orb Shellder Ice Shard vs. -1 76 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Omanyte: 3-3 (14.2 - 14.2%) -- guaranteed 7HKO

well played

Well

> implying heysup understands oras

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
yo, it seems to be a hot topic now so i just wanna clarify:
i am not going for any gentlemen agreements on not using swirlix, its not a banned mon so i dont see any problem. on top of that, if this tangma meta wants to stay true to the original, matches should be played in ag format because swagger was free.

shoutout Disprove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)