Tournament LCPL Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOAO

Banned deucer.
yh i said i didnt want to fight the best player alive o well happens. i lost GG sry team. idk why he switched to gastly on late game (if i stone edge'd or koffed he loses) but i heard hes a demigod so w/e. gl next weeks

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
needed 4 rock blast hits.
gg, lost.
shoutouts Levi for your aerow pls team

edit: it was probably deserved for being so mediocre in that game tbh

Last edited:
I sexually Identify as fapkingg. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the pokemon battles dropping luck bombs on disgusting squirtles. People say to me that a person being fapkingg is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install thunder waves, critical hits and speedties on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “luckgod” and respect my right to luck everyone and roll needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a fapkiphobe and need to check your dice privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Hey friends, just a heads up. Someone used a move only obtainable via ORAS tutor in their tangma game this week. It didn't make a difference in the match, but I just wanted to point out that it was illegal. I'll write up a list of illegal moves this evening. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)