Golden Sun Mafia - Weyard wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TIK, i would trust you more if you didn't try to find a mafia after i shut you out of the spreadsheet

And i talked to asim when I got my PM and he said that it was poorly worded and that I could only win with the Weyard

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
He is allied with Weyard though, and if he is allied with us, I dont see why he would do anything else since this benefits him, if he helps us, he finds chocolate easier, win/win.

Oh and I feel in danger please someone halp me and protact me.

FOR GREATER GOOD

Also wanted to say that the Shaq avvy is pretty cool
That reasoning can be applied to me as well. All I need is the black orb, and if I get what I want through piggy backing through the group I am most in tune with as of right now (Weyward) I can help them in any way.

There is no difference really between me and RB Golbat. He posted his full role pm, I posted mine, and the inspector thats in hiding "cleaned" him. It could easily be a collaboration between the members of the mafia to gather claims from all the people.

Let me tell you from experience that losing a mafia member in exchange for a FULL spreadsheet definitely increases your chances to win. Hell, my absorber team won in the last mafia because of this, even though I was dead and gone.

Why dont we just take a look at Battleworld mafia if you wanna prime example of someone who seemed legit enough to claim to but ended up being a wolf neutral(moot), and although i dont know how successful he was in getting claims I know for a fact that there were some naive idiots willing enough to claim to him.

All im saying is that RB Golbats bathroom clean cleanliness could have been forged in more ways than one

feel free to talk to me on irc cause i could tell you a shit ton more as to why this seems fishy

as for right now, No lynch

Lynch TIK
Majority?
TIK: reyscarface, igor, RB Golbat, blue_light, Knightofthewind, Team Aether, Staraptor Call, Rare555, Flamestrike, polelover44, Tyranidos, Mattimeo, Nook (13)
No Lynch: TIK, GoldenKnight
Billymills: Sledge
RBG: Raverist

“Well I guess we’re supposed to kill him now or something?” Mushu remarked.

“Never!” shouted THE_IRON_KENYAN, and he sprinted away toward the ocean.

~Well I guess I should probably stop him…~ the Wise One thought, slumping away as well as a floating one-eyed rock could.

THE_IRON_KENYAN neared the ocean and raised his hands, causing a giant tidal wave to begin forming. “I must escape to my home!”

~Not while I have anything to say about it.~ the Wise One thought to him, promptly squishing his head with powerful Psynergy and killing him.

asim said:
Dear THE_IRON_KENYAN,

You are Piers.

You are the incredibly old Water Adept who became lost from your homeland of Lemuria. Whilst sailing to new lands, you became unable to find your homeland again, but you have made contact with a few of your allies.

At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – cast Supercool on <user>.” You will slow down <user> so much, you will be able to discern <user>’s ability. This ability will not prevent <user> from using any night roles.

In addition, although you are allied with Lemuria in this war, others will still see some good in you. If you are ever inspected, you will show up as the following:

asim said:
Dear THE_IRON_KENYAN,

You are Piers.

You are the incredibly old Water Adept who became lost from your homeland of Lemuria. Whilst sailing to new lands, you became unable to find your homeland again, and have completely lost contact with all your family and friends from your home.

As of right now, you have no powers, but you are searching for an item, the Black Orb. If you can obtain this item, your true powers may emerge.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you can obtain the Black Orb before one faction eliminates all others.
<snip>

You are allied with Lemuria.
And with the death of yet another mafia, you slink off to your comfortable beds, readying yourselves for the night ahead.

It is now Night 2. The tentative deadline for Night 2 is Thursday, January 14 at 5 PM EST.

SQUAWK!

As you call can see, this lynch was a success. I would like to ask all who have not sent me a PM yet to contact me asap, or you will be cast under sucpicion. Also, YoshiKing and I will talk to you all with in the day. SQUAWK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)