Golden Sun Mafia - Weyard wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SQUAWK! Yoshi king and I are done with our conference, and have pretty much decided what each Weyard should do tonight. If you did not receive an action to do, please talk to one of us SQUAWK!

(oh, and I'm pretty sure we've lined up some fresh heads to sent to the guillotine tomorrow evening)

“Goooooooooooood moooooooooooooorning Weyard!”

~All right everyone up. I really wish you guys would stop killing each other so much. Everytime I wake up I smell more dead corpses…~

That’s when you look to the center of camp. Two bodies, quite limp, are the obvious contributors of a nasty odor. The first of these that you saw smelled a bit less like dead body and more like frozen metal (whatever that smells like). Mushu picked up this small being with his hand and announced that it was Mattimeo.

asim said:
Dear Mattimeo,

You are Chibi-Robo.

You are the miniscule housekeeping robot that cleans stains with a toothbrush and shoots things with an arm laser, just to get Happy Points. Pretty badass right?

At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – clean <user>’s house.” You will stay in <user>’s house that night and follow him or her out if necessary. This will allow you to see who <user> visited that night. If <user> does not leave his or her house, you will stay there and see any other players who targeted <user> that night.

You are allied with Weyard.
The next body however, was much more sinister. Tried as he could to harness the power of the Golden Sun all to himself, this man ultimately failed in his quest. Apparently he made too many enemies along the way. This man was blue_light.

asim said:
Dear blue_light,

You are Alex.

You are the mastermind behind the rising of the Golden Sun. As a puppeteer, you were able to get all the elemental lighthouses lit while barely raising a finger. Now, you must use your manipulation and abilities to teleport to reobtain the elemental stars so you can control the Wise One and harness the Golden Sun’s power to rule Weyard.

At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – teleport to <user> and steal.” That night, you will take all items <user> is carrying, and you will get them before any other thief has a chance. Thus, you are the highest priority thief in the game.

Also, if any users die at night or during the day whilst holding an item, you will instantly teleport to the scene and remove all items from the corpse.

You also hold the Mythril Bag. This item cannot be stolen. Whilst holding this item, you will know the powers of the Elemental Stars you obtain and you will be able to use them to your advantage, and thieves will be unable to steal them.

Whenever you obtain a new Elemental Star, you will gain new abilities. At any time, you may only use two individual abilities during any night (not including abilities given to you by other items you may obtain).

<snip>

You are allied with yourself. You will win if you can obtain all four Elemental Stars before one faction eliminates all others.
~Well it seems no one can make use of this anymore.~ the Wise One stated, destroying the Mythril Bag blue_light was holding, along with the Venus and Mercury Stars. The other stars, now useless, were thrown away by their respective holders.

“Well if there aren’t anymore interruptions…”

Is the person who held the black orb at the beginning of night 2 allied with the Weyard?
“Whatever, get on to your lynching and stuff,” Mushu finished.

It is now Day 2. The tentative deadline for Day 2 is Saturday, January 16 at 5 PM EST

Does the black orb even exist? =/

EDIT: RBG is silenced, he said he'll come up with a lynch target ASAP:

<TaylorSwiftFan> can you edit in your post I was silenced and yoshiking and I will come up with a lynch target asap
<RaRe555> kk
<TaylorSwiftFan> thnx
EDIT2:
<TaylorSwiftFan> oh, and ask them to forward any useful info to yoshiking and I

iHola! I'm Dora!

At least we're not going the path of JCM this time, eh? Also, there should be at least one more thief among us. Why does Dora know this?

Because someone swiped my pretty item, that's why. Swiper, no swiping!

iAdios!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
~Well it seems no one can make use of this anymore.~ the Wise One stated, destroying the Mythril Bag blue_light was holding, along with the Venus and Mercury Stars. The other stars, now useless, were thrown away by their respective holders.
Dun Dun.... Duuuuuuun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)