Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, is it possible to let people sort the list by fusion materials? It would be convenient for quickly looking up to make sure fusions have or haven't been done yet. Sorting through the entirety of the first posts every time can be kind of a drag and f3 doesn't seem to search the sheet.
CTRL+F works in place of f3 for the time being, but I'll work on a list showing all parent combinations. I won't be able to integrate it into the main lists because some fusions have the first parent as a certain pokemon, while some fusions have the same pokemon as the second parent. (i.e Heatran + Jirachi and Pidgeot + Heatran), but I'll include a new sheet that has every used parent combo as well as every used inverse used parent combo.

I'll edit this post when I'm done with it, and thanks for the suggestion :D

EDIT: I finished the parent list sheet! I also added a home page with descriptions of each sheet and what they do. Again, if you see anything off, please tell me!

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
CTRL+F works in place of f3 for the time being, but I'll work on a list showing all parent combinations. I won't be able to integrate it into the main lists because some fusions have the first parent as a certain pokemon, while some fusions have the same pokemon as the second parent. (i.e Heatran + Jirachi and Pidgeot + Heatran), but I'll include a new sheet that has every used parent combo as well as every used inverse used parent combo.

I'll edit this post when I'm done with it, and thanks for the suggestion :D

EDIT: I finished the parent list sheet! I also added a home page with descriptions of each sheet and what they do. Again, if you see anything off, please tell me!
This ws an error on the creator's part: Blastinja Mega should be the same typing as it its base forme: Water/Dark

This ws an error on the creator's part: Blastinja Mega should be the same typing as it its base forme: Water/Dark
I went out and marked the creator errors with a *. Should I change the mega's typing to the typing of the base's typing, or the base typing to the mega's (both megas have a legal typing from their parents)?

G-Luke

The thing is, back in the day, when only the primary typing of each parent was allowed for the fusion, stuff like Pure Water Sharpedos and Blastinja and Pure Dark Weasol were around. When the rule was changed, the old fusions were adjusted, but several errors like Blastinja were left. It should be Water/Dark for both mega and base form. What idk is if Sharpedos was also to gain the new typing. It was brought up but got lost in confusion. What do all think?

Heyo, I'm working on a Mienshao Weavile fusion. The idea is to create something fast and furious who can spam attacks with life orb and u-turn out without worrying about recoil because it heals itself. It would function a lot like life orb regenerator mienshao, but with Weavile's attack and speed buffing it. I'm a bit stuck on the ability though, as I have to add some element of pressure to regnerator. Something that taxes, but heals. I have some ideas:

-Switching out causes it to steal a % of HP from the opposing pokemon. Let's say 15% for now. It's not a huge heal, but anything higher might be excessive since it already does respectable damage.

-Its attacks use 2 PP, but heal it for 50% of the damage dealt. That number could be dropped as low as 30% depending on well it performs.

-Switching out causes the opponent to lose 30% of their hp. It basically turns regenerator around, forcing it as a tax on the other pokemon. I could see dropping it to 20%. This would make Shaovile a very punshing pokemon when it forces switches. Some pokemon would simply have to accept death at that point, especialy with stab pursuit.

I've only been reading until now (Gen 7 starting seemed like a good time to jump in), but I would think that the original creator should be asked, and if they aren't around anymore whichever typing is deemed more beneficial for it should be given.

Anyway! A couple ideas here

Parents: Slaking/Meowstic-M
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Meowking-F
New type: Normal/Psychic
New base stats: 122 / 114 / 98 / 99 / 83 / 112 (BST 628)
New ability and desc: (Truant + Infiltrator) Pride - Meowking-F only attacks every other turn, but it ignores moves and abilities that would stop it from landing its moves.
Notable moves: Sucker Punch, Fake Out, Facade, Stored Power, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Trick, Yawn, Hammer Arm, Encore, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Thunder, Blizzard, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Rock Slide, Low Sweep, Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, Body Slaw, Night Slash, Pursuit, Slash, Play Rough
Role identification: Meowstic contributes several setup moves, but Meowking-F doesn't want to waste time with that. Thanks to Pride, a set of Hammer Arm, Giga Impact, and Night Slash is not only unresisted but impossible to prevent from hitting as it ignores moves like Protect and abilities like Flash Fire. Strike hard, strike true. All hail the kingqueen.

Parents: Zoroark and Passimian
Offspring name: Zoromi
New type: Dark/Fighting
New base stats: 90 / 122 / 85 / 90 / 70 / 102
New ability and desc: (Receiver+Illusion) Master of Disguise - The user's appearance and ability are changed to that of the last conscious Pokemon in the party until it takes direct damage.
Notable moves: Close Combat, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Acrobatics, Rock Slide, Bulldoze, Rock Tomb, U-Turn, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Taunt, Substitute, Iron Head, Quick Attack, Night Slash, Pursuit, Foul Play, Night Daze, Nasty Plot, Low Sweep, Shadow Claw, Flamethrower, Snarl, Dark Pulse, Calm Mind, Swords Dance, Extrasensory, Sucker Punch
Role identification: Like Zoroark, this is a Pokemon you want to build a team around. Copying not just a teammate's form but also ability, you can mix and match it with whatever you want!

Parents: Drifblim and Banette
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Banblim
New type: Ghost
New base stats: 117 / 107 / 64 / 96 / 68 / 82
New ability and desc: (Aftermath+Frisk) Killer Queen - If the foe is holding an item, a message identifying the item and noting that it has been primed will be shown right after this Pokemon enters the battle. When the identified item is consumed or otherwise interacted with, it is removed and the foe takes damage equal to 1/4 of its own maximum HP. This Ability will not activate if a Pokémon with Damp is on the field.
Notable moves: Knock Off, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Hex, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Claw, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Psychic, Infestation, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Thunder Wave, Trick Room, Substitute, Destiny Bond, Gunk Shot, Pursuit, Baton Pass, Acrobatics, Gyro Ball, Clear Smog, Weather Ball, Body Slam, Defog, Haze, Hypnosis, Memento, Tailwind
Role identification: Suicide lead, at least until its mega becomes available. Knock Off counts as being interacted with, becoming tremendously powerful in Banblim's hands.
Mega Banblim
New base stats: 117 / 157 / 74 / 106 / 88 / 92
New ability and desc: Prankster
Notable moves: All of the above, but with emphasis on those status moves.
Role identification: Now that its subpar speed is no longer an obstacle, it can choose to either use its broadly useful status pool or hit with its phenomenal attack stat.

Parents: Drapion and Vikavolt
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Drapivolt
New type: Poison/Electric
New base stats: 83 / 90 / 110 / 112 / 85 / 79
New ability and desc: (Levitate+Battle Armor) Float Armor - The user is immune to Ground-type attacks and critical hits.
Notable moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Knock Off, Pursuit, Bug Bite, Poison Fang, Night Slash, Crunch, Cross Poison, Toxic Spikes, Hone Claws, Roar, Toxic, Venoshock, Taunt, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Swords Dance, Rock Slide, X-Scissor, Infestation, Poison Jab, Snarl, Dark Pulse, Iron Tail, Acrobatics, Thunderbolt, Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Roost, Solar Beam, Thunder, Energy Ball, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Flash Cannon, Wild Charge
Role identification: One weakness, eight resistances, and an immunity. It can set toxic spikes, it can phaze, it packs a punch. Drapion is faster and Vikavolt has higher SpA, but otherwise Drapivolt is superior in every way to its parents at their respective roles. Just a solid railgun scorpion with a massive variety of moves.

Parents: Tortunator and Torterra
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Terranator
New type: Fire/Grass
New base stats: 87 / 103 / 130 / 93 / 95 / 56
New ability and desc: (Shell Armor+Overgrow) Wildfire Shell - The power of the user's Grass-type moves is increased by 50% and damage taken from critical hits is reduced by 50%.
Notable moves: Earthquake, Wood Hammer, Giga Drain, Crunch, Leaf Storm, Curse, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Roar, Solar Beam, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Rock Slide, Substitute, Earth Power, Growth, Seed Bomb, Superpower, Worry Seed, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Shell Trap, Shell Smash, Overheat, Dragon Claw, Flame Charge, Dragon Tail, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Flash Cannon, Bulk Up, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Fire Spin, Head Smash, Draco Meteor
Role identification: Bulk, recovery, good mixed attacking stats...while its stats may not be as ludicrously high as some fusions, all of that as well as halving the damage of critical hits and increasing its Grass damage makes up for that. Assault Vest Attacker is tempting, but Shell Smash and recovery are just too good to pass up.

Parents: Drampa and Salazzle
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Foxy Grampa Dramazzle
New type: Normal/Poison
New base stats: 83 / 72 / 82 / 133 / 85 / 86
New ability and desc: (Corrosion + Berserk) Toxic Surge - The user can inflict poison on any Pokemon regardless of type. Additionally, the user deals damage to poisoned targets as though its Special Attack combat stage were 1 higher.
Notable moves: Extrasensory, Glare, Light Screen, Draco Meteor, Calm Mind, Toxic, Roar, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Roost, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Thunder Wave, Grass Knot, Surf, Snarl, Hurricane, Mist, Venoshock, Dragon Pulse, Encore, Nasty Plot, Taunt, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Overheat, Will-O-Wisp, Dragon Tail, Fake Out, Knock Off
Role identification: Salazzle is a cool Pokemon, but can't honestly do much with Corrosion. So let's add a power boost similar to Merciless (except not ignoring defense boosts) and generally better stats! While Dramazzle is slower, it's fairly bulky and hits significantly harder, allowing it to serve as an incredible wallbreaker against anything without Magic Bounce or Magic Guard.

DNA Donors: Blaziken / Tornadus
Offspring name: Blazinadus
New Type: Flying / Fighting
Base Stats: 80 / 130 / 70 / 125 / 75 / 113 (+1 HP, +13 Atk, +8 SpA, +18 Spe)
New ability and desc: Blazing Tornado (Blaze + Prankster) - Fire-type moves have +1 priority.
Notable Moves: Brave Bird, Acrobatics, High Jump Kick, Sky Uppercut, Superpower, Hammer Arm, Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Fire Punch, Blaze Kick, Fire Spin, Low Kick, Swords Dance, Poison Jab, Thunder Punch, Knock Off, Earthquake, Focus Blast, Hurricane, Fire Blast, Overheat, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Solar Beam, Tailwind, Role Play, Baton Pass, Will-O-Wisp
Role Identification: Well, I think it's pretty self-explainatory. Flying/Fighting is perfect STAB coverage and it has also priority on Fire-type moves. It has a perfect both physical or special movepool and many utility moves including WOW, BP, Tailwind and Role Play if you wanna try inherit Reckless or Rock Head. Works perfectly paired with Alolan Marowak.

Parents: Emboar / Granbull
Offspring name: Granboar
New type: Fairy / Fire
New base stats: 110/132/80/90/72/65
New ability and desc: Intimidating Fire (Blaze+Intimidate) - Every time this Pokémon hits the opponent with a Fire-type move, their Attack is lowered by 1.
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Play Rough, Flare Blitz, Sucker Punch, Hammer Arm, Close Combat, Fire Punch, Flame Charge, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Head Smash, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Wild Charge, Low Kick, Heal Bell
Role Identification: WIP

Time for insane Xurkimon!!

DNA Donors: Venusaur / Xurkitree
Offspring name: Xurkisaur
New Type: Grass / Electric
Base Stats: 91 / 85 / 77 / 156 / 95 / 81 (+10 HP, +20 SpA, +10 SpD)
New ability and desc: Overboost (Overgrow + Beast Boost) - This Pokemon's Special Attack is raised by 1 every time it KOs an enemy or, if its HP are 50% or under, every time it uses a Grass-type move.
Notable Moves: Tail Glow, Hypnosis, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Volt Switch, Charge Beam, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Petal Dance, Sludge Bomb, Dazzling Gleam, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Grass Terrain, Electric Terrain, Calm Mind, Synthesis
Role Identification: If you want to use Z-Hypnosis you can use this forme, but Megaevolution is best in my opinion.

DNA Donors: Mega Venusaur / Xurkitree
Offspring name: Mega Xurkisaur
Base Stats: 91 / 103 / 117 / 178 / 115 / 81
New ability and desc: Thick Fat
Notable Moves: Tail Glow, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Volt Switch, Charge Beam, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Petal Dance, Sludge Bomb, Dazzling Gleam, Sleep Powder, Thunder Wave, Leech Seed, Grass Terrain, Electric Terrain, Calm Mind, Synthesis
Role Identification: Get some boosts taking advantage of this Fusion's bulkiness and then mega evolve in this real Ultra Beast, with a fantastic combination of typing+ability that makes it weak only to Bug-type moves. A recovery can be helpful to recharge health with Grass Terrain or Synthesis or annoy the opponent with Leech Seed, while it also has some status-inflicting moves in Sleep Powder and Thunder Wave, that can help you to neutralise or outspeed the opponent and set up even more easily.

DNA Donors: Gardevoir / Xurkitree
Offspring name: Xurkivoir
New Type: Electric / Fairy
Base Stats: 80 / 80 / 68 / 165 / 100 / 90 (+5 HP, +3 Atk, +16 SpA, +7 SpD, +9 Spe)
New ability and desc: Boost Trace (Trace + Beast Boost) - Copies opponent's stat boosts (not drops) on switch in.
Notable Moves: Tail Glow, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Icy Wind, Hypnosis, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Trick Room, Skill Swap, etc.
Role Identification: Special Sweeper. Switch in on a QD user, Megaevolve and you've won.

DNA Donors: Mega Gardevoir / Xurkitree
Offspring name: Mega Xurkivoir
Base Stats: 80 / 100 / 70 / 205 / 120 / 110
New ability and desc: Pixilate
Notable Moves: Tail Glow, Hyper Voice, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Icy Wind, Hypnosis, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, etc.
Role Identification: Sweep. I think that is the highest SpA reachable with a good typing.

Last edited:
Reactions: EV
Heyo, I'm working on a Mienshao Weavile fusion. The idea is to create something fast and furious who can spam attacks with life orb and u-turn out without worrying about recoil because it heals itself. It would function a lot like life orb regenerator mienshao, but with Weavile's attack and speed buffing it. I'm a bit stuck on the ability though, as I have to add some element of pressure to regnerator. Something that taxes, but heals. I have some ideas:

-Switching out causes it to steal a % of HP from the opposing pokemon. Let's say 15% for now. It's not a huge heal, but anything higher might be excessive since it already does respectable damage.

-Its attacks use 2 PP, but heal it for 50% of the damage dealt. That number could be dropped as low as 30% depending on well it performs.

-Switching out causes the opponent to lose 30% of their hp. It basically turns regenerator around, forcing it as a tax on the other pokemon. I could see dropping it to 20%. This would make Shaovile a very punshing pokemon when it forces switches. Some pokemon would simply have to accept death at that point, especialy with stab pursuit.
I would go with the second one. The first one seems a little too good, and the third one is more Arena Trap than Pressure.

G-Luke

DNA Donors: Blaziken / Tornadus
Offspring name: Blazinadus
New Type: Flying / Fighting
Base Stats: 80 / 130 / 70 / 125 / 75 / 113 (+1 HP, +13 Atk, +8 SpA, +18 Spe)
New ability and desc: Blazing Tornado (Blaze + Prankster) - Fire-type moves have +1 priority.
Notable Moves: Brave Bird, Acrobatics, High Jump Kick, Sky Uppercut, Superpower, Hammer Arm, Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Fire Punch, Blaze Kick, Fire Spin, Low Kick, Swords Dance, Poison Jab, Thunder Punch, Knock Off, Earthquake, Focus Blast, Hurricane, Fire Blast, Overheat, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Solar Beam, Tailwind, Role Play, Baton Pass, Will-O-Wisp
Role Identification: Well, I think it's pretty self-explainatory. Flying/Fighting is perfect STAB coverage and it has also priority on Fire-type moves. It has a perfect both physical or special movepool and many utility moves including WOW, BP, Tailwind and Role Play if you wanna try inherit Reckless or Rock Head. Works perfectly paired with Alolan Marowak.

Parents: Emboar / Granbull
Offspring name: Granboar
New type: Fairy / Fire
New base stats: 110/132/80/90/72/65
New ability and desc: Intimidating Fire (Blaze+Intimidate) - Every time this Pokémon hits the opponent with a Fire-type move, their Attack is lowered by 1.
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Play Rough, Flare Blitz, Sucker Punch, Hammer Arm, Close Combat, Fire Punch, Flame Charge, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Head Smash, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Wild Charge, Low Kick, Heal Bell
Role Identification: WIP

Time for insane Xurkimon!!

DNA Donors: Venusaur / Xurkitree
Offspring name: Xurkisaur
Base Stats: 91 / 85 / 77 / 156 / 95 / 81 (+10 HP, +20 SpA, +10 SpD)
New ability and desc: Overboost (Overgrow + Beast Boost) - This Pokemon's Special Attack is raised by 1 every time it KOs an enemy or, if its HP are 50% or under, every time it uses a Grass-type move.
Notable Moves: Tail Glow, Hypnosis, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Volt Switch, Charge Beam, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Petal Dance, Sludge Bomb, Dazzling Gleam, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Grass Terrain, Electric Terrain, Calm Mind, Synthesis
Role Identification: If you want to use Z-Hypnosis you can use this forme, but Megaevolution is best in my opinion.

DNA Donors: Mega Venusaur / Xurkitree
Offspring name: Mega Xurkisaur
Base Stats: 91 / 103 / 117 / 178 / 115 / 81
New ability and desc: Thick Fat
Notable Moves: Tail Glow, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Volt Switch, Charge Beam, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Petal Dance, Sludge Bomb, Dazzling Gleam, Sleep Powder, Thunder Wave, Leech Seed, Grass Terrain, Electric Terrain, Calm Mind, Synthesis
Role Identification: Get some boosts taking advantage of this Fusion's bulkiness and then mega evolve in this real Ultra Beast, with a fantastic combination of typing+ability that makes it weak only to Bug-type moves. A recovery can be helpful to recharge health with Grass Terrain or Synthesis or annoy the opponent with Leech Seed, while it also has some status-inflicting moves in Sleep Powder and Thunder Wave, that can help you to neutralise or outspeed the opponent and set up even more easily.

DNA Donors: Gardevoir / Xurkitree
Offspring name: Xurkivoir
Base Stats: 80 / 80 / 68 / 165 / 100 / 90 (+5 HP, +3 Atk, +16 SpA, +7 SpD, +9 Spe)
New ability and desc: Boost Trace (Trace + Beast Boost) - Copies opponent's stat boosts (not drops) on switch in.
Notable Moves: Tail Glow, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Icy Wind, Hypnosis, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Trick Room, Skill Swap, etc.
Role Identification: Special Sweeper. Switch in on a QD user, Megaevolve and you've won.

DNA Donors: Mega Gardevoir / Xurkitree
Offspring name: Mega Xurkivoir
Base Stats: 80 / 100 / 70 / 205 / 120 / 110
New ability and desc: Pixilate
Notable Moves: Tail Glow, Hyper Voice, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Icy Wind, Hypnosis, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, etc.
Role Identification: Sweep. I think that is the highest SpA reachable with a good typing.
Remember Gardevoirite isnt legal in SuMo. But thats a beastly fusion regardless.

This looks interesting, so I'll have a go.

Parents: Dragalge and Turtonator
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Dragalgenator
New type: Dragon/Fire
New base stats: 73 / 87 / 123 / 104 / 114 / 50
New ability and desc: Toxic Shell: This Pokemon is immune to critical hits from contact moves and has a 30% chance to poison anything that makes contact with it.
Notable moves: Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Shell Trap, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Overheat, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Toxic Spikes, Focus Blast, Dragon Tail
Role identification: Tank with a pretty decent defensive typing, high power moves to make up for its kinda underwhelming special attack, and access to TSpikes. Its great mixed bulk and immunity to many critical hits helps it switch in, and it has access to some interesting coverage, such as Hydro Pump to hit the ground types that threaten it. However, it is slow and has underwhelming power without using Overheat or Draco Meteor. It also lacks reliable recovery.

Parents: Scyther and Scizor
Offspring name: Scythzor
New type: Steel/Flying
New base stats: 85 / 135 / 105 / 70 / 95 / 100
New ability and desc: Technician.
Notable moves: Knock Off, Bullet Punch, Aerial Ace, U-Turn, Bug Bite, Roost, literally every other viable move scizor learns.
Role identification: To be honest, if I had made this Bug/Steel then it would've literally just been 'I took Scizor and buffed it'. All of its stats are straight upgrades from Scizor, which is already a viable mon. The newfound Speed that Scythzor possesses in particular really helps it to attack many different pokemon in the tier, especially with a scarf attached. Anyway, it's an offensive mon with fairly good speed and nice bulk with a great defensive typing and amazing role compression. It even gets a mega!

Mega Scythzor
Base Stats:
85/155/145/105/115/110
Ability: Technician
Typing: Steel/Flying

Scythzor now has more defensive bulk than Skarmory while also possessing great special bulk, an amazing typing and even managing to hit the Base 110 speed tier while possessing a really strong priority move in STAB Technician Bullet Punch alongside base 155 attack. It even has base 105 special attack, so if you're feeling suicidal inventive, you could run Silver Wind and Vacuum Wave (But please don't.).

Parents: Vikavolt and Volcarona
Offspring name: Vikarona
New type: Electric/Fire
New base stats: 91 / 75 / 88 / 150 / 100 / 82
New ability and desc: Hot Air Balloon - Immune to Ground type attacks. If the opponent attempts to use a Ground-type attack on this pokemon, the attacker is burned.
Notable moves: Fiery Dance, Fire Blast, Bug Buzz, Thunderbolt, Quiver Dance, Roost, Volt Switch, Psychic, Energy Ball, Agility
Role identification: This thing is slower than Xurkitree and weaker than Xurkitree, but it has many other tools that allow it to be a serious threat. Good bulk combined with a recovery move and a great defensive typing/ability combo that has 8 resistances and an immunity while only being weak to 2 types gives this mon a great defense game, especially when you consider it's nowhere near passive and also has Will-O-Wisp. It's also the only ground immunity aside from its long lost brother Rotom-H that resists both Ice and Electric, the famed boltbeam coverage duo. When it needs to it can set up either an agility or a couple Quiver Dances and start sweeping with its awesome coverage (Just keep dragons away, please.). It also acts great as a pivot due to the aforementioned typing and Volt Switch while threatening the grounds that block VS with energy ball. It's just a shame it's so slow, really.

DNA Donors: Buzzwole and Ninjask
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Zwoleninja
New type: Bug/Fighting
New base stats: 74 / 135 / 82 / 52 / 52 / 130
New ability and desc: Ultra Boost - At the end of each turn, raise this Pokemon's highest stat by 1 stage.
Notable moves: Lunge, Leech Life, Superpower, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Baton Pass, Brick Break, U-Turn, Protect.
Role identification: Depending on how you set it up it's either a highly dangerous Speed Boost mon or a mon that rapidly accumulates Attack boosts without having to actually set up and then annihilates everyone. Even without the boost it's still a really fast mon that hits hard, and its physical bulk is ok for resisted hits.

Might do the last 2 later.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The highest BST belongs to Mega Gyaramence, with 759
Well, I came pretty close to beating this :3
Parents: Kyurem + Gyarados
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Kyurados
New type: Dragon/Water
New base stats: 110/123/100/95/100/104 (+3 Atk, +16 Def, +5 SpD, +16 Spe) (632 BST Total)
New ability and desc: Pressured Intimidation; Lowers foes attack by 2 stages upon switch in (Pressure + Intimidate)
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Iron Tail, Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Outrage
Role identification: With an amazing Defensive and offensive typing, aswell as good stats AND Dragon Dance, this pokemon can be sure to have a great shot at setting up in your face and sweeping. It's ability also lets it setup even more before destroying you.

Parents: Kyurem + Gyarados-Mega
Shared egg group: DNA-Mega
Offspring name: Kyurados-Mega
New type: Dragon/Dark
New base stats: 110/153/130/105/130/104 (732 BST Total; So close ;3;)
New ability and desc: Mold Breaker
Notable moves: Read Above
Role identification: Read above. now imagine that but even more bulk with even more attack... Ready for hell and a half?

And more

Parents: Dragonite + Greninja
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Draginja
New type: Water/Dragon
New base stats: 81/124/81/121/85/111
New ability and desc: Battle Focus (Both effects combined) (Battle Bond + Inner Focus)
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Dark Pulse, Dragon Claw, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Extreme Speed, Rock Slide, Shadow Sneak, Waterfall, U-Turn, Aqua Jet, Earthquake, Iron Head
Role identification: Mixed attacker, with average bulk. Dragon Dance is nice

Parents: Dragonite + Greninja-Ash
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Draginja-Ash
New type: Water/Dragon
New base stats: 81/174/81/171/85/121
New ability and desc: Battle Focus (Both effects combined) (Battle Bond + Inner Focus)
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Dark Pulse, Dragon Claw, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Extreme Speed, Rock Slide, Shadow Sneak, Waterfall, U-Turn, Aqua Jet, Earthquake, Iron Head
Role identification: Absolute hell. Dragon Dance, Shit tons of priority, 174 attack. destruction.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Yahooboo Volcarona + Ribombee was already submitted. U can replace if u wanna.

Ludicrousity Greninja w/ Battle Bond is treated as an unbreedable Pokemon and therefore undergoes DNA Fusion, so fix it please.

Submissions are closed as is anyways. Tallying up voting list

G-Luke

Here is the voting list

Silvally + Victini
Golem + Alolan Golem
Garchomp + Tapu Koko
Minior + Castform
Heatran + Salazzle
Tapu Koko + Pelipper
Castform + Meloetta
Genesect + Vikavolt
Flygon + Vikavolt
Meloetta + Primarina
Accelgor + Keldeo
Darmanitan + Weavile
Salazzle + Hydreigon
Diancie + Golisopod
Druddigon + Cresselia
Togekiss + Archeops
Diancie + Araquanid
Mimikyu + Banette
Crabominabe + Kabutops
Yanmega + Vikavolt
Tapu Lele + Exeggutor
Tapu Bulu + Breloom
Tapu Koko + Victini
Marshadow + Aerodactyl
Mimikyu + Cofagrigus
Tapu Koko + Raichu-A
Tyranitar + Kyurem
Whimsicott + Porygon2
Aegislash + Dhelmise
Charizard+Kommo-O
Celesteela+Metagross
Magearna+Tapu Lele
Dhelmise+Buzzwole
Araquanid+Scizor
Charjabug+Nihilego
Dugtrio + Dugtrio-Alola
Kartana + Ninjask
Genesect + Araquanid
Marshadow + Klinklang
Komala + Zygarde
Salazzle + Dragalge
Gyarados + Bruxish
Komala + Musharna
TornadusT + Vanilluxe
Torkoal + Shiftry
Pheromosa + Diancie
Marshadow + Lucario
Tapu Koko + Kingdra
Volcarona + Ribombee
Cradily + Nihilego
Heatran + Magearna
Slurpuff + Ribombee
Drifblim + Gallade
Ribombee + Meloetta
Haxorus + Marshadow
Sylveon + Alolan Persian
Tsareena + Breloom
Glaceon + Torkoal
Silvally+Blissey
Flygon + Scyther
Mawile + Landorus Therian
Crobat + Aerodactyl
Mienshao + Weavile
Rotom-Heat + Chandelure
A. Ninetales + Tapu Koko
Zweilous + Arbok
Lycanroc-Midday + Shiftry
Shroomish + Togekiss
Necrozma + Yanmega
Gastrodon + Toxapex
Camerupt + Celesteela
Tapu Lele + Lilligant
Bibarel + Xurkitree
Cloyster + Clawitzer
Deoxys + Charjabug
Bronzong + Rotom-Heat
Torkoal + Mudsdale
Rhydon + Mienshao
Galvantula + Vikavolt
Slaking + Meowstic-M
Zoroark + Passimian
Drifblim + Banette
Drapion + Vikavolt
Tortunator + Torterra
Drampa + Salazzle
Blaziken + Tornadus
Emboar + Granbull
Xurkitree + Venusaur
Gardevoir + Xurkitree
Dragalge + Turtonator
Scyther + Scizor
Vikavolt + Volcarona
Buzzwole + Ninjask
Kyurem + Gyarados
Dragonite + Greninja (Battle Bond)
Toucannon/Honchkrow
Gumshoos/Kecleon

Voting starts now!!!

Last edited:
Vikavolt + Flygon: Look, I like Flygon ok?
Tapu Bulu + Breloom: I'm a huge fan of tanky damage dealers with passive recovery.
Lucario + Marshadow: EGYPT, DUDE!
Cradilly + Nihillego: Nice wall/tank. That's all.
Gastrodon + Toxapex: More defensive power
Drampa + Salazzle: I won't lie, I just like the name
Mienshao + Weavile: I really hope it as good in practice as it sounds
Rotom H + Chandelure: Gonna need as many blanket checks as possible in this crazy meta.
Mawile + Landorus Therian: Waiting for that mega. Still good without it though.
Genesect + Araquanid: Well its just cool in concept

I'll update with more votes later. There's a lot to read through. *0*

I'm assuming we only vote for other people's fusions?

EDIT: Knowing I can got for some of my own, I added a few more

Last edited:
Here is the voting list

Silvally + Victini
Golem + Alolan Golem
Garchomp + Tapu Koko
Minior + Castform
Heatran + Salazzle
Tapu Koko + Pelipper
Castform + Meloetta
Genesect + Vikavolt
Flygon + Vikavolt
Meloetta + Primarina
Accelgor + Keldeo
Darmanitan + Weavile
Salazzle + Hydreigon
Diancie + Golisopod
Druddigon + Cresselia
Togekiss + Archeops
Diancie + Araquanid
Mimikyu + Banette
Crabominabe + Kabutops
Yanmega + Vikavolt
Tapu Lele + Exeggutor
Tapu Bulu + Breloom
Tapu Koko + Victini
Marshadow + Aerodactyl
Mimikyu + Cofagrigus
Tapu Koko + Raichu-A
Tyranitar + Kyurem
Whimsicott + Porygon2
Aegislash + Dhelmise
Charizard+Kommo-O
Celesteela+Metagross
Magearna+Tapu Lele
Dhelmise+Buzzwole
Araquanid+Scizor
Charjabug+Nihilego
Dugtrio + Dugtrio-Alola
Kartana + Ninjask
Genesect + Araquanid
Marshadow + Klinklang
Komala + Zygarde
Salazzle + Dragalge
Gyarados + Bruxish
Komala + Musharna
TornadusT + Vanilluxe
Torkoal + Shiftry
Pheromosa + Diancie
Marshadow + Lucario
Tapu Koko + Kingdra
Volcarona + Ribombee
Cradily + Nihilego
Heatran + Magearna
Slurpuff + Ribombee
Drifblim + Gallade
Ribombee + Meloetta
Haxorus + Marshadow
Sylveon + Alolan Persian
Tsareena + Breloom
Glaceon + Torkoal
Silvally+Blissey
Flygon + Scyther
Mawile + Landorus Therian
Crobat + Aerodactyl
Mienshao + Weavile
Rotom-Heat + Chandelure
A. Ninetales + Tapu Koko
Zweilous + Arbok
Lycanroc-Midday + Shiftry
Shroomish + Togekiss
Necrozma + Yanmega
Gastrodon + Toxapex
Camerupt + Celesteela
Tapu Lele + Lilligant
Bibarel + Xurkitree
Cloyster + Clawitzer
Deoxys + Charjabug
Bronzong + Rotom-Heat
Torkoal + Mudsdale
Rhydon + Mienshao
Galvantula + Vikavolt
Slaking + Meowstic-M
Zoroark + Passimian
Drifblim + Banette
Drapion + Vikavolt
Tortunator + Torterra
Drampa + Salazzle
Blaziken + Tornadus
Emboar + Granbull
Gardevoir + Xurkitree
Dragalge + Turtonator
Scyther + Scizor
Vikavolt + Volcarona
Buzzwole + Ninjask
Kyurem + Gyarados
Dragonite + Greninja (Battle Bond)

Voting starts now!!!
My Toucannon/Honchkrow fusion and Gumshoos/Kecleon fusion aren't here. I didn't see any posts about them being illegal...

I'm assuming we only vote for other people's fusions?
In the past slates, I've seen people vote for up to three of their own fusions, but I don't know what the limit is.

Last edited:
Minior + Castform (It sounds neat, though I would like to know what weather causes it to go into Meteor Form. I'm assuming Sandstorm?)
Flygon + Vikavolt (Cool name and nice stats)
Diancie + Araquanid (This sounds BROKEN. I WANT IT)
Whimsicott + Porygon2 (It's just cool)
Komala + Zygarde (KILLER KOALAS)
Volcarona + Ribombee (It reminds me of my Wormadam/Volcarona fusion)
Zweilous + Arbok (Self Vote #1)
Shroomish + Togekiss (Self Vote #2. It might not look that great at first glance, but it has many layers. Like an onion)
Necrozma + Yanmega (Self Vote #3)
Bibarel + Xurkitree (FEAR THE BEAVER)

OK, here's my votes.

Togekiss/Archeops (One of mine, and a very versatile fusion)
Diancie/Golisopod (Another of mine, which makes a traditionally defensive typing offensive)
Salazzle/Hydreigon (Yet another of mine. It's an awesome offensive threat with no weaknesses. What more do I need to say?)
Crabominable/Kabutops (A really neat rain sweeper. I like it)
Tyranitar/Kyurem (While it's super powerful and all that, I feel that its low Speed and pretty bad defensive typing balance it out)
Marshadow/Lucario (Ooh, cool, a mixed offensive Ghost! I'll enjoy playing this if it gets voted)
Glaceon/Torkoal (That's quite the neat Ability--set up hail and get 100% accurate Blizzards, but have no-charge Solar Beam demolish Water-types!)
Drapion/Vikavolt (The combination of its typing, stats, and actually pretty much everything else sell me on this one)
Rhydon/Mienshao (I can neither drink nor officially vote, but I like this fusion)
Vikavolt/Volcarona (The Special Attack, man. Electric/Fire is also a cool typing, especially with Levitate)

Everybody, board the hypetrain for Arkiss and Diansopod!

I voted for the ones that I would use in a FE team.

Necrozma + Yanmega (Like a tank, but it hits hard too)
Silvally + Victini (Probably the most versatile attacker ever)
Tapu Koko + Pelipper (Sadly, no boosted STAB, but still awesome support for the mons that can abuse it)
Tapu Bulu + Breloom (~19% of HP recovery PER TURN + 140 attack = insanity)
Marshadow + Aerodactyl (Obligatory self-vote, and its a quirky attacker)
Salazzle + Dragalge (RIP steel / fairy and steel / grass)
Cradily + Nihilego (Auto-stalls all of the fusions that rely on broken stats)
Mienshao + Weavile (Heals itself completely from a bunch of mons)
Genesect + Araquanid (A speed-passing baton passer would be nice for this guy)
Torkoal + Mudsdale (A bulky weather setter is a really nice thing to have)

SuMo is gonna make FE have a lot more of those quirky-ability Pokemon.

Heatran/Salazzle
Tapu Lele/Exeggutor
Tapu Bulu/Breloom
Tapu Koko/Victini
Kommo-O/Charizard
Magearna/Tapu Lele
Marshadow/Klinklang
Zygarde/Komala
Xurkitree/Venusaur
Dragonite/Greninja

Last edited:
No, you can vote for your own if you want.
I know that already but my question was is there a limit of the number of votes? Like "no more than 10 votes" or something like that? Cuz If it isn't I'd add more votes, that's what I was asking

BTW if you weren't trying to answer my question and you were just talking about something else, I'm sorry :P

G-Luke

My votes

Tapu Bulu/Breloom
Magearna/Heatran
Tapu Koko/Kingdra
Marshadow/Aerodactyl
Marshadow/Lucario
Xuritree/Gardevoir
Cradily/Nihilego
Diancie/Pheromosa
Volcarona/Vikavolt
Tyranitar/Kyurem

And you can vote for as much of your own submissions as you want.

Also you can only vote for ten fusions.

And the list has been edited.

Hope thats all the questions!

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Meloetta/Castform (I took a lot of time to make those goddamn forms. At the least one vote it is getting)
Zweilous/Arbok (Have been voting on this for quite a while so no need to explain)
Vikavolt/Flygon (Self Vote)
Volcarona/Vikavolt
Meloetta/Primarina
Scizor/Scyther
Not sure why the other votes disappeared but I'll add them back later.
In case it wasn't obvious, the only reason that this thing exists is for the name. But it does have a nice ability that gives Air Slash a 75% chance to flinch if it gets poisoned. Plus, Tri Attack has a 50% chance of inflicting a status condition on your opponent, and Sludge Bomb has a 75% chance to poison now. Ancient Power's chances haven't improved too much compared to a Togekiss's, but an increase is an increase. There's a ton of moves for Shrek to abuse the effects of. Think about that the next time you're in his swamp.
You could've used Shiinotic and Regirock :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)