Big Everybody Votes Mafia Game Over; Democracy and Communism win

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
agape has subbed in for Da Letter El

Deadline

I want to see EVERYONE who didn't vote or send anything in on N0 at least sending in something saying "I don't vote".

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hopefully that lynch proves that, at the least, I'm not a fascist.

I would like claims; fortunately, I had enough info today to get a good d1 lynch.

I will work on ideas for votes tomorrow.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Okay, I'm starting to make sence of this situation. Lucky us, we lynched mafia day 1. I might claim my role day 2, if I have accual computer access, but not now because I'm using my e-reader. For now, I'll just tell you half. My votes count as -2.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I sent vote actions to everyone who has given me some sort of claim. If you are town but still refuse to give me any info, please "No Vote" for every action. If I forgot you and you already claimed, contact me and I'll give you direction for your votes.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
There are a couple of roles on the list that I do not have claims from. This means that there are villagers who haven't claimed to me. Please do so!

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Ok, I'm going to dinner soon, so I figured I'd get this up before I left. I'm still waiting on 1 result, but I don't anticipate this changing.

Today's lynch target will be alias Nymph. The alliance checker has told me that Nymph's win condition is "You are allied with Idiocracy. You win if all living players are infected with your idiocy." Seems there were more than 3 factions after all...

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
It has come to my attention that someone is going around asking people who they voted for night actions. In the future, please do not answer this person's request. First of all, I am not convinced that this person is town. Secondly, if they aren't town, it gives him and his mafia buddies information on who could have been targeted and gives them information for their fake claims. It is important to keep as much info as possible out of the mafia's hands based on the structure of this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)