Big Everybody Votes Mafia Game Over; Democracy and Communism win

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
So... many... deaths... but luckily for us, a majority of kills that night were mafia/neutral. But on the downside we lost our alience check aka billymills. So obviously zorbees is either skum or being bodyguarded every night. We might have to look for a new leader, because I'm not taking the risk. I'd step up except I suck at leading and my role isn't built to lead anyway.

You complain about zorbees's lynches and fully claim to a guy who a) hasn't lynched anyone b) could well have a mole ability (given the apparent proliferation of neutrals in this game)?

Yeah. Third time's the charm! The burden of proof is on ipl, though, because he stepped up. I'm voicing that his public role usage is sufficient for me and that's it.

I believe there's a rule in this game about lying hosts but at the end of the day I suppose it's my fate to deal with this kind of shit every time I get convinced to sign up for a mafia

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
We are going to be lynching Troll, aka Walrein the loser. He claimed to be crier, but we have a much more likely crier claim, one that has proven his secondary ability. As the night proved, there is only 1 crier. We don't have any solid results on anyone like the past 2 days.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Um

no.

Saying this alleged other crier claim proved his second ability doesn't tell us jack shit unless you tell us what that role actually is. Proving your role hardly makes you clean, since if a mafioso has an even vaguely village-aligned role he can claim his own role on a different faction.

my role pm said:
Dear Troll,
You are Mister Miracle.

Born Scott Free, son of the Highfather of New Genesis, you were sent to live in an orphanage on the planet Apokolips in order to stop a destructive war with the galactic tyrant Darkseid. You eventually escaped and fled to Earth, where you mentored as an escape artist under a man by the stage name of Mister Miracle. When he was murdered, you took up his mantle and set out to stop Darkseid.

-VOTE CRIER- As son of the Highfather, you have great influence among the people. By appealing to the masses, an announcement will be made and a single vote will be placed on ALIAS.

Your training with the original Mister Miracle gave you astounding abilities as an escape artist. These skills will allow you to avoid the first two night kills aimed at you.

You are allied with Democracy. You win if all threats to freedom are destroyed.
double bpv, exciting stuff

Unless zorbees can prove without a shadow of a doubt that his other claim is aligned with Democracy, his reasoning is completely flawed.

edit: apparently i also got hooked. not logging into forum op

Last edited:

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Hi there, rather than lynching Troll (I am ok with giving Walrein a turn to prove that there are indeed two town criers), I believe that Dryad is a good vote for this cycle.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Dryad was our next best target. I think the crier votes were a bit wonky so Walrein may have a case. The fact that he was hooked proved the other crier is town though, as his cry went through.

EDIT: I do think it's a bit odd though, that Walrein's hooked PM said his actions (plural) failed even though he supposedly only has 1 action.

Last edited:
I believe the plural was a host mistake, Walrein's 2nd ability legit since it's almost same as mine and that Dryad should be lynched instead of Walrein.

Also, I think that all actions including aliases should be evaluated privately between zorbees and ipl before publicizing the compromise.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Hello again neutral parties of the game, it's the Oligarchy again. If you want any info from our mafia, then please contact us directly soon! We also offer free dental care.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
We have decided to lynch Minotaur, aka Blue_Tornado today. He claimed Rogue, but the watch/track data on his alias did not match up with the rogue votes. We possibly would have lynched Minotaur earlier, but B_T didn't claim alias until recently.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Just letting villagers know that by insisting on continuing to lynch Fascists zorbees is forcing me to kill villagers in return and is basically giving the game to the Oligarchy

You won't even have majority WITH the Fascist votes in two cycles at this rate and all your power roles are dead, not to mention that I have zero inclination to work with a village that has twice rejected my attempts to get them to change the lynch to a different enemy and instead lynched one of mine

This village simply doesn't have the numbers to attempt to finish off one mafia and then the other; zorbees and imperfectluck know this and yet decide to continue lynching Fascists anyway. Meanwhile, the Oligarchs know exactly what alias billymills and pidge have, know that they won't be protected, AND tell me who the hooker and vig/one-time resurrect are on consecutive nights. Seems kinda fishy doesn't it? When I point this out, all I get are answers such as the following:
[22:30] <UncleSam> you have a zero percent chance of victory
[22:30] <UncleSam> if you keep lynching fascists
[22:30] <zorbees> we'll take our chances

You guys have a nightly inspect AND nightly ability check, you seriously think you haven't found any mafia with either of those two roles or with two nights worth of alliance checks? What the village ought to be doing (as I told zorbees) is lynching the Oligarch Rust Monster, but of course he won't have any of that.

Cheers on losing with us village. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)