LJDarkrai vs Master Sunny-EX
Vinc2612
vs manga team
GiraGoomy vs Confide.
Heliosan vs dEnIsSsS

Extensions:

Dundies vs 49
ElegyOfVGC vs HyperTHD

Stratos I won against Tynamo, and we both posted the result and he posted the replays, but you bolded his name in the OP.
im too tired for this shit man, i think more than once i bolded the guy who posted replays whether they won or not... anyways its fixed now, and if i made errors w/ anyone elses result just tell me. new round is up.

Kenpwnchi

formerly Pwndkthnx
Okay. I don't know where to address this, but my opponent called activity on me when it was his fault we didn't battle. I'd like to get this sorted out asap because I shouldn't be in the losers bracket (considering I could have battled my opponent the day we originally scheduled [which was Saturday]).

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Okay. I don't know where to address this, but my opponent called activity on me when it was his fault we didn't battle. I'd like to get this sorted out asap because I shouldn't be in the losers bracket (considering I could have battled my opponent the day we originally scheduled [which was Saturday]).
nah dude, you tried to delete your fucking VM conversation but i got magical powers so i can still see that shit. You originally scheduled for Saturday on Tuesday, then he contacted you on Wednesday to say "sorry i just remembered I cant, can you do friday instead" that gives you 3 days in advance to reschedule. You say "ill see if i can do friday" on thursday and then the next time you message him is on saturday when he is at the debate tournament and can't play. He managed to get in contact and offer to play saturday night but you didn't even give him a yes or no, just waited until sunday to say "i can play now." you hold that L until you learn to respond to VMs appropriately

Last edited:

Kenpwnchi

formerly Pwndkthnx
Whatever, nigga. Hope you lose since you want free wins and shit. I told you the situation at hand, and you were still bold enough to do some disrespectful shit like this. No respect for you. You wanted to battle Saturday night WHEN I WAS FUCKING SLEEP. Okay. Not my fault you wanted to battle me 5 in the fucking morning. I got you, though. Bitch ass.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Whatever, nigga. Hope you lose since you want free wins and shit. I told you the situation at hand, and you were still bold enough to do some disrespectful shit like this. No respect for you. You wanted to battle Saturday night WHEN I WAS FUCKING SLEEP. Okay. Not my fault you wanted to battle me 5 in the fucking morning. I got you, though. Bitch ass.
he said 9-12 pacific time, since you're est that would be midnight your time, not 5 am. im not sure ive ever seen somebody this bad at timezones in my life. if you werent going to be able to make that time, considering you had the capacity to respond to his VM asking "what time is that in EST" you probably had the capacity to respond "ill be sleeping at that time" instead of just waiting until the following day to say "i can play in the 12 hours remaining for this round" when he'd already said in the thread the previous day that
And im going to be busy all of today and won't have access to a computer tomorrow
so you knew he couldnt make that time.

This isn't about me being favoritist at all, i hardly know nudisto. This is about you havin no ability to read or reply to your opponent in a timely or relevant manner

GGs gl in the rest of the tournament m8

Kenpwnchi

formerly Pwndkthnx
he said 9-12 pacific time, since you're est that would be midnight your time, not 5 am. im not sure ive ever seen somebody this bad at timezones in my life. if you werent going to be able to make that time, considering you had the capacity to respond to his VM asking "what time is that in EST" you probably had the capacity to respond "ill be sleeping at that time" instead of just waiting until the following day to say "i can play in the 12 hours remaining for this round" when he'd already said in the thread the previous day that

so you knew he couldnt make that time.

This isn't about me being favoritist at all, i hardly know nudisto. This is about you havin no ability to read or reply to your opponent in a timely or relevant manner
So, he's busy, get's a pass. I'm busy, get dropped. Are you a toilet because you're obviously full of shit.

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So, he's busy, get's a pass. I'm busy, get dropped. Are you a toilet because you're obviously full of shit.
hey i think you're missing something here

nudisto very obviously mentioned that he wouldn't be available
you avoided scheduling with him, apart from "i can play now" on sunday @ the deadline and "can you play now" on the sunday where nudisto already said he wouldn't be able to play

the worst part is that you've actually tried to delete your wall conversations, trying to get a free win out of it, and now YOU are mad? lol

Kenpwnchi

formerly Pwndkthnx
hey i think you're missing something here

nudisto very obviously mentioned that he wouldn't be available
you avoided scheduling with him, apart from "i can play now" on sunday @ the deadline and "can you play now" on the sunday where nudisto already said he wouldn't be able to play

the worst part is that you've actually tried to delete your wall conversations, trying to get a free win out of it, and now YOU are mad? lol
HE WASN'T AVAILABLE. I was. Not my fault.

Kenpwnchi

formerly Pwndkthnx
he let you know he wasnt available at a certain time by telling you three days in advance. you let him know you werent available at a certain time by not responding until the following day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the round is seven days long, not saturday afternoon
Whatever you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)