Default OU, Uber, BL and UU pokemon for your Shoddy Battle boxes!

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
YES! Finally! Life is so much more easier! now i just have to make small changes here and there to build a team instead of building a whole new thing!!

Handy, but generally well made teams are different to the smogon designed sets. Obviously the sets are top class but often the players who really succeed have there own unique sets and thats often what throws opponents off.

When I type (C:\Documents and Settings\"User Name"\Local Settings\Application Data\Shoddy Battle\Shoddy Battle\1.0\boxes) into to the adress bar It says that it cannot find the file

make sure you insert your actual username, and take boxes off the end since it wont be there until you make the folder. i think

I am typing my own name in and I took boxes off the end but it still keeps saying that i cannot find the the file

dont search it all at once, i tried that and failed. do it step-by-step: click on documents and settings, then click your name, local settings, etc. make sure that hidden folders are being shown.

Would be nice if you can give step by step intructions on how to work this thing, i downloaded it but i dont know what to do next..

Edit; it have intructions; sorry for the misunderstanding.

@Golden Sun - Thats because you had no boxes originally. I am making a GUI to move the files as I type this. Just open the /Shoddybattle/1.7/ folder. Drag the boxes folder inside the /1.7/ folder

Sorry for asking that but what does this one do? Does it create some kind of each pokemon has the most used attack move and item sets or what exactly...?

Are you going to do every UU pokemon? it would be awesome, i just downloaded this, it's really neat.
No, the Smogon team builder accomplishes the same end result as these boxes, so me spending hours doing the boxes for all UU (and eventually NU) pokemon would be a waste of time.

Sorry for asking that but what does this one do? Does it create some kind of each pokemon has the most used attack move and item sets or what exactly...?
There is nothing wrong with asking questions. These boxes allow you to import the smogon sets for every OU, Uber and BL pokemon (at 31st of Jan) directly into shoddy battle.

I actually encountered a problem with the Team Builder, in that if the moveset has different options for a move, it selects both options for moves, and if it fills up four moves before the rest are looked at, it skips them.

Yeah but technically they're allowed in UU so they're UU... just how like NU-OU are Ubers too, since they're allowed, BL is OU and Ubers, UU is OU, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)