Default OU, Uber, BL and UU pokemon for your Shoddy Battle boxes!

Is Dragonite Extremespeed there?
I don't remember. If the analysis was up before February then yes, it would be in there.

When I have some time, I plan on going through the OU / Uber / BL boxes again and removing the old sets (which are no longer on the analysis) while adding the new ones.

Is there any way these could be put on another Download site as well coz my Anti Virus system blocks Ads and I have no idea what the pass is so therefore I can not download these.

Thanks in advance,

Yoz

Is there any way these could be put on another Download site as well coz my Anti Virus system blocks Ads and I have no idea what the pass is so therefore I can not download these.

Thanks in advance,

Yoz
To be honest, I just picked the first uploading site I found. I might upload them somewhere else.

Are you going to do the CAP pokemon? ps.THIS IS FRIKIN AWESOME!
(:
I hadn't thought of CAP pokemon, the answer is maybe.

NU pokemon are now done and uploaded.

If anyone notices any missing pokemon, could they please tell me, thanks!

Good job and all, but when I opened it in WinRAR, it said there were only 309 folders. Should be some 503, or 502, including Deoxys forms. I think you fell a little short or are skipping some NU.

Good job and all, but when I opened it in WinRAR, it said there were only 309 folders. Should be some 503, or 502, including Deoxys forms. I think you fell a little short or are skipping some NU.
I didn't include the NFE pokemon which is the only explanation I could think of (I can't be missing 100+ fully evolved pokemon!)

CAP Pokemon are up!

How do I put them in one box? :S
They're all their own boxes.
If I try to put the folders of the pokemon in the Boxes > (My OU box)
It doesn't work.

you sir should be called shoddy team buider savior.

in fact, no words can express the amount of win you are for making this.

thanks, really. thanks a lot for this.

@iRossy - All those folders ARE your boxes Make sure it looks like

Code:
/Shoddy Battle/Shoddy Battle/1.0/Boxes/Aerodactyl.
You cannot place a box in a box.

Hmm. I checked the whole thread for Mac instructions but couldn't find any. Any chance someone could get me up-to-date? New trainer here and would love to have this to get me up to speed.

Much love.

@Sinatra - Open your home folder and press Ctrl + H. You'll see more folders appear. Find .shoddybattle, and keep going until you see some files and sprite folders. Once you can see them, delete the boxes folder (if any there), and drag the downloaded one there.

If Ctrl +H doesn't work, then just navigate there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)