not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

no idea what to do with a quince though lmfao
I cut it into pieces and rubbed it with a spice mix of gloves, nutmeg, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric and some salt. I then put it in the oven for 30 minutes at 150C and then for 10 minutes at 200C

It was... okay. It tastes quite different from every other fruit I ever had. Like a mix of pears, oranges and some unique, rather tart flavor that's a bit hard to describe. I wouldn't do it a second time but it wasn't bad. Had the consistency of baked apple

Speaking of produce, I bought the absolute most perfect batch of red onions yesterday. It was at a discount store. These fuckers look so pristine, like these pears that are foiled or japanese ruby red grapes. I had one yesterday in my omelette and they taste like every other onion, but they look nice

You know this scene from John Wick 2 were John and Cassian are having a drink, Cassian leaves and pays for the drinks saying "consider it a professional courtesy"?

I thought that was so cool. I always pay for drinks at bars when I am there with a single other person and say "consider it a professional courtesy" hoping to seem as cool as Common someday

It's been only 2 years and I was a grown man at the time but god damn do I feel nostalgic for Friday Night Funkin's hayday

Everyone bopping to M.I.L.F., seeing all the fanart and mods, seeing a resurgence of Newgrounds and Pico, it was fucking beautiful

I hope we'll get this back with the official release, whenever that will happen

that duck reminded me of taking my dog for a walk a few days back at a local park and a swan swam up came up hissing. didnt even know they did that lol

must've been a relative of the swan who tried to steal my sandwich out my hand when i was like 6 or 7 and instinctively just slapped it like "no it's mine" thankfully it just waddled off cus swans can fk someone up lol. wings skrong as hell lol

Where does this trope come from that teenagers sleep a lot? I slept like 6 hours at the absolute most in my teens. But in movies, teens are depicted as sleeping like 20 hours straight?
as a teen i use to test myself tryna stay up DAYS till my body was like "Lol... eff you buddy, you messing with us -shut down-"

I wasn't "Lemme sleep" type teen till my first gf was killed in an accident and thus depression kicking in - was easier to sleep than be sad. (sorry guys for the "well that was depressing" but that was moreso the point - if anything i miss being a teen and just being on my games/with friends/etc. that energy didn't change till sumn happened that'd upset any person young or old, so I dont attribute to age but "the experience that happened.")

the energy i had as a teen esp on vacation time was ridiculous i wish i had that now, id be killing games i like in tops a week like i use to still. lol

Do you ever wonder why some people marry old people for money

That sounds like soooo much effort and most of the time, these oldbags aren't even that rich

I mean I would marry some 95 year old with a gazillion bucks because like, a month or two and it will be mine, not a lot of effort there but people in their 20s marrying 70 somethings that have barely 6 digits to their name? If you put the time and energy into literally anything, you would probably have a higher roi

Do you ever wonder why some people marry old people for money

That sounds like soooo much effort and most of the time, these oldbags aren't even that rich

I mean I would marry some 95 year old with a gazillion bucks because like, a month or two and it will be mine, not a lot of effort there but people in their 20s marrying 70 somethings that have barely 6 digits to their name? If you put the time and energy into literally anything, you would probably have a higher roi
You are correct, but at the same time I am happy for them that they are able to be with someone even if it's because of wealth. That is the virtue of them being wealthy in the first place, so it make sense to me. I am Just happy for these people, even if as you explain what they are doing aren't ideal. And it's ok, this world is funny and fun place anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 2)