Tournament BLT X - Commencement Thread [$2000 Prize Pool]

PS! Username: NlCHOLAS
Timezone: -4
Top 1-3 Tiers that you'd want to be playing: OU, Ubers, ru
Any foreseen inactivity: school mostly
DO NOT POST THIS HERE IF YOU QUALIFY YOU WILL BE PINGED IN A SEPARATE POST WHEN CYCLE 2 ENDS!
Ainzcrad
+2
Anything but duo lc
DO NOT POST THIS HERE IF YOU QUALIFY YOU WILL BE PINGED IN A SEPARATE POST WHEN CYCLE 2 ENDS!
PS! Username : NHelioX7
TZ: +2
Tiers (in order of pref) : UU, RU, NU
(This action was done automatically by a bot if you have any complaints, or concerns please pm the developer at choicebadkyurem#4969)
can we unironically lock this thread lmao it's gotten so out of hand even outside of the inability to read
FR IF I SEE ONE MORE SIGN UP POST IM PINGING THE*A TO LOCK THIS BULLSHIT I STG (not done by a bot btw)

Last edited:
DO NOT POST THIS HEAR IF YOU QUALIFY YOU WILL BE PINGED IN A SEPARATE POST WHEN CYCLE 2 ENDS!

DO NOT POST THIS HEAR IF YOU QUALIFY YOU WILL BE PINGED IN A SEPARATE POST WHEN CYCLE 2 ENDS!

(This action was done automatically by a bot if you have any complaints, or concerns please pm the developer at choicebadkyurem#4969)

FR IF I SEE ONE MORE SIGN UP POST IM PINGING THE*A TO LOCK THIS BULLSHIT I STG (not done by a bot btw)
My fault yo

Ainzcrad
+2
Anything but duo lc
1. you are not funny or original please stop
2.I am a man of my word so Theia can you please lock this thread it has become a toxic mess and a breeding ground for stupidity and trolling so I think it would be better if it was locked until Blt starts or something alternatively making a meme thread for all of the shitty low quality posts to go into could work as well.

Fluore

Kitsch
is a Tiering Contributor

1. you are not funny or original please stop
2.I am a man of my word so Theia can you please lock this thread it has become a toxic mess and a breeding ground for stupidity and trolling so I think it would be better if it was locked until Blt starts or something alternatively making a meme thread for all of the shitty low quality posts to go into could work as well.
ratio + dcda + Ainzcrad +2 Anything but duo lc

saba

მე მოვტყნავ ყლევა არა უშნო ქალს
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Concerning the horrendous miss management of my team and god awful behavior in general I was thirteen, and a dumbass its been like three years since. Since then I believe I have grown past it despite me still frequently trolling. However i´m still growing as a person and a player and yes sometimes I act like a massive poc yes. The important part is i´m working on it and trying to move past it, and yes sometimes I do stupid shit just because I like to be a meme user got a problem with that?

sundays

tired dreaming
is a Tiering Contributor
Concerning the horrendous miss management of my team and god awful behavior in general I was thirteen, and a dumbass its been like three years since. Since then I believe I have grown past it despite me still frequently trolling. However i´m still growing as a person and a player and yes sometimes I act like a massive poc yes. The important part is i´m working on it and trying to move past it, and yes sometimes I do stupid shit just because I like to be a meme user got a problem with that?
are u quoting teen lkap?

blce

can you see me?
hi there, now that cycle 2 has concluded, i would like to reiterate that:
the dressrosa dracovishes are open for tryouts! we're looking for players with all levels of experience. if you're interested in playing for us, don't be shy and put your name out there!

we will not be offering tryout games. to tryout, please PM me here on smogon. similar to my dear friend turned enemy fragments, i'm looking to hear about your accomplishments, including but not limited to:
- Past records in team tours
- Deep runs in individual tours
- Your best GXE/ELOs from ladder
- Exceptional replays against top players
- Teams you've built that'll show off your building expertise

congratulations to all qualifiers, i'm excited for the draft!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)