Tournament BLT X - Commencement Thread [$2000 Prize Pool]

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Good morning denizens of the BLT X Commencement Thread! The BLT X auction will be taking place on Saturday, April 29th at 1 PM GMT -4, assuming Fragments doesn't need to change the time again.

Here's a helpful guide from UT if you don't know how to convert that timezone. Read this if you're planning on playing too, I want no activity disputes in this tournament.

See you all there :psyglad:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Just posting to clarify the draft. I was told in tours room that the draft is the 29th. Just wondering, is this true?

If it is, with all due respect, the last cycle ends on the 16th. Do we really need 2 full weeks between the end of qualifiers and the draft? I think it's safe to say that 80% of the people that will qualify for this tour have already, and the others you can see will most likely qualify. At most, only a week between end of qualifiers and draft it necessary for planning and tryouts. Some tours draft right after sign ups and then begin the next Monday. If possible, can we change the draft to the 22nd or 23rd and have a little Earth Day celebration or something?

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Just posting to clarify the draft. I was told in tours room that the draft is the 29th. Just wondering, is this true?
Good morning denizens of the BLT X Commencement Thread! The BLT X auction will be taking place on Saturday, April 29th at 1 PM GMT -4
Sobbing because no one reads anything I post

If possible, can we change the draft to the 22nd or 23rd and have a little Earth Day celebration or something?
No we cannot because that was the date and time we were able to get managers from every team together
1681331005801.png

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Sobbing because no one reads anything I post

No we cannot because that was the date and time we were able to get managers from every team together
I greatly enjoy reading your posts and contributions. I am not exaggerating or being nice when I say UUPL this year so far has been the best I've ever seen it hosted, in terms of everything being updated extremely quickly and the hosts liking everyone's win posts too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)