SV OU BETTER THAN HYDRAPPLE STALL. MUK STALL.

What if it goes against SD rilla with high horse power and drain/knock?
Gliscor should be able to beat this if its some freaky high horsepower set

Taunt+fire spin or magma storm 6-0s your team tbh, but they are rare and all stall teams lose to them.
Alomomola with flip turn handles this fine for heatran, and muk can usually go band for band with volcanian and force it to takes rocks on switchin, or poison it. volcanian is scary tho

I tried it for a while, not bad tbh. Muk did feel worse than hydrapple from my experience and I also managed to run into 6 ursalunas in the span of 2 hours. Cool team.

I tried it for a while, not bad tbh. Muk did feel worse than hydrapple from my experience and I also managed to run into 6 ursalunas in the span of 2 hours. Cool team.
I didn't realize how hard Ursaluna 12,000-0s this team until I finally ran into it, tera normal facade does 75 to Dondozo lmao

I have trouble dealing with DD Moon on this team. You have to switch in Dozo on its Knock and lose your boots and it can unravel from there.

I have trouble dealing with DD Moon on this team. You have to switch in Dozo on its Knock and lose your boots and it can unravel from there.
roaring moon is certainly annoying but you want to try and preserve gliscors hp against it so you can keep your boots on dozo.
with a bit of luck and playing well jab gliscor can 1v1 all roaring moons although you can get fucked and jab like 6 times for no status.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)