SV OU BETTER THAN HYDRAPPLE STALL. MUK STALL.

Have you ever heard of anyone using :muk:? Literally ever, in any tier. Oh :muk-alola: in gen7? Sure. How about kanto-muk? Nope? That's what I thought.

Introducing, the guy whos name I cant say backwards or ill get banned, the best sticky hold user in the format. Fuck you :hydrapple:.

So far, im chilling at #18 on the ladder with this team. i can take it higher (and will, ill update this when I do, just lazy/busy rn)
I got :archaludon: reqs with this team at 32-2 (I would have been 30-0 if I didnt eat a haxxfest on game 28 then had a DC on game 29, but w/e)

The team: https://pokepast.es/87f7fbd62bff1386

Lets go over the team, and lets start with the Big 5 of stall first.

:Alomomola:

Alomomola @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Wish
- Protect
- Flip Turn
- Scald

Standard set. Not much to say here. I usually prefer whirlpool on :alomomola: over flip turn but this team greatly appreciates the wishpassing safely. Steel tera is there because it helps defensively vs basically everything, and I wouldn't want flying with :gliscor: on the team. Too ice weak. I wanted max defense fish over the common mixmola because ice spinner :great-tusk: can definitely threaten this team, and i like living tera normal :ursaluna: facade. Mixmola is fine though.

:blissey:

Blissey @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Natural Cure
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Protect
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock

The most basic :Blissey: set in existence. I normally like cooking heat with :blissey: since it has so many good options and can do them all well (see: https://pokepast.es/3fb899307671ed6b, ive genuinely ran almost all of these). This team just needed a fat special wall that eats future sight and sets hazards, so we went as basic as basic can get. Tera ghost is for :archaludon: and the influx of fire spin :volcanion: and sun teams. Sun teams have not ever experienced pain to the degree of the :Blissey: walling the whole team (or protecting and scouting) the entire team once :great-tusk: is poisoned/burned/gone. Watch them cry as they take 50% entry damage from hazards. Seeing as :archaludon: just got banned, you can 100% make :blissey: some other tera, although ghost is still useful.

:clodsire:

forgetful slug (Clodsire) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 116 HP / 92 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 19 Spe
- Amnesia
- Toxic
- Recover
- Haze

The cloddenheimer. Where would we be without him. This set is a bit strange but its designed to help this team specifically. Amnesia and recover are givens, then your choice of toxic/poison jab/poison sting. Personally, I hate poison sting because you just get walled by everything (example, everything with a recovery move takes forever to die). Jab is good but i already have 2 poison jab users as you will see, and :clodsire: on this team is not responsible for :iron-valiant: or :clefable: typically so you dont need it. So I figured, fuck it, toxic. Good for :skeledirge:, :volcarona: and other setup guys. Tera steel is standard on clod, same with the EVs and IVs. The 19 speed IVs are to undedrspeed min speed :slowking-galar: with a sassy nature. 12 IVs neutral nature also works. Haze is the strange choice though. I already have spikes on :gliscor: and rocks on :blissey: (and frankly :blissey: is a far better rocker than brown :quagsire:). I initially put mud slap, until I realized unaware ignores mud slap accuracy drops, which is really lame. I scrounged :clodsire:'s movepool and almost ran double poison options, but I figured haze would be better. I found myself struggling with stuff like :reuniclus:, sub-leech :Serperior: and sub cm :primarina:. I realized haze owns those guys,:clodsire: can switch to other guys and not have its recovers stalled. It also is a big greedy move to click 48 times(poison sting users quaking rn) but honestly :Clodsire: almost NEVER lives long enough for this to matter. You only have 8 recovers and wishpassing can be inconsistant.

:Gliscor:

Gliscor(F) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 29 Spe
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Spikes
- Protect

I have been a big fan of poison jab :gliscor: for awhile. Even outside of the taunt :roaring-moon: matchup, its a big greedy move to click 32 times, and it also chips :clefable: far more than anything else you can run. It allows you to pp stall opposing :gliscor:. I often find myself having 32 more pp than them, so it allows me to just spam attacks into them as they will be forced to switch something else into a potential knock/jab at some point. 29 speed IVs are just a random number to underspeed u-turn :gliscor:. I have no idea if it works, but it doesnt hurt. Tera dragon is for :ogerpon-wellspring:, which is the biggest threat to this whole team, so usually you just tera at that and hope you poison it. Man i miss :wo-chien:.

:dondozo:

Dondozo @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Tera Type: Fighting
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

wow where have i seen :dondozo: on stall before? Fucking everywhere. This set is a bit weird but standard enough. Most stall :dondozo:'s run either curse waterfall, or body press avalanche, then rest-talk. Curse waterfall is :ogerpon-wellspring: food although its the superior set for almost every other matchup. I want body press to hit that. Avalanche is dicks anyways, you only really hit :dragapult: and I have 5 teammates so IDC! It also struggles vs :kingambit: late game, especially tera dark. So, fuck it, curse body press. Curse body press also has the advantage of beating that tera poison :gouging-fire: with breaking swipe, at +6 if you tera fighting you cleanly 2hko it.
(tera ghost :kingambit: isnt real i promise). Either way, its a :dondozo:. It does the same shit its always done.

:muk:

Muk (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Sticky Hold
Impish Nature
IVs: 9 Spe
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

Now since we concluded with the standard Big 5, we got the shitmon of the week. Fucking Muk.

You must have a lot of questions. Muk? Why :Muk:? Why not :muk-alola:? Or :weezing-galar:? Or a pokemon that isnt ranked in fucking PU or lower since gen5?
I have 2 words for you. Sticky hold.
Oh but why not :hydrapple: or even something like :Gastrodon-east:?
Ill get there. Id like to describe how important sticky hold is to stall at the moment first
Its set is very simple. Max defense for knock offs, poison jab for STAB and status, knock off for progress, and rest talk for recover. The speed IVs are to underspeed :alomomola: flip turn but i forgot why I wanted 114 instead of 120. Tera steel for future sight or psyshock if required, and also an ice resist.

In a meta with :Gholdengo: (who is still broken btw lets not forget that), removal is not possible in some matchups. Balance teams specifically will run knock off users to remove heavy duty boots (the only way to counter :gholdengo:, btw) so they can spam as many hazards as possible (i saw a stealth rocks, spikes, tspikes :gliscor: on my suspect run, its really insane how warped this hazard metagame is). Every good stall team needs either one of two things, a way to reliably keep hazards OFF or multiple dedicated knock off absorbers to eat the variety of knocks in tier. This team has no removal so it tries at the ladder. I am going to list out the pros and cons of every knock off absorber in the tier.

:gliscor:: Amazing, although this hates ice moves and special moves which most knock off users are running because gliscor is VERY common and needs to be beat. Great into opposing :gliscor:, some :Great-tusk:, :iron-treads:, :roaring-moon: and decent :scizor:, :tornadus-therian:, ice spinner :great-tusk:, :samurott-hisui: and :ogerpon-wellspring:, with tera for the ladder 2. I chose this guy because hes overall amazing. Sucks ass into, :meowscarada:, :weavile:, and :clefable:.

:clefable:: Decent, but the lack of good nautral bulk really hurts. Despite having magic guard, it doesnt "Like" eating a knock because it still loses its leftovers. Does well into :meowscarada: and :iron-valiant:, which is nice. Good utlity, but just not chose here. Sure, it would work, i just think its overall worse.

:hydrapple:: Incredibly tera reliant. Does not exert any noticible pressure against the balance teams its required to wall. Frankly IMO one of the most overrated new stallmons. Stacks 4x ice weaknesses with :gliscor: so ice spinner :great-tusk: will always be taking an item if it has knock off. Loses to hex :dragapult: too, which sucks.
I also find how it instantly loses to any team with a :weavile: or :meowscarada: and a slow uturn :Gliscor: and :slowking-galar:. 8 recovers isnt enough for hit-and-run. It has so many glaring issues, but it does shit on standard :weavile:, which is nice, but people can usually outplay :hydrapple: incredibly easily in my experience. People have had success with it though, so at best I will call it a mid tier shitmon.

:gastrodon:: Loses to :weavile: and :meowscarada:, two guys I want to wall. Certainly could be cool to build around (i did use this in the past OST meta with counter, and found strong success with it), but it certainly does not fit on this team, and honestly it doesnt fit into this meta very well. Probably can be used to some success though if building around it.

Tera flying :alomomola:: Solid, but stacks too many ice weaknesses on a :Gliscor: team.

:skarmory:/:corviknight:: Good, but I dont like these two on a team without removal, preferably double removal, for those :gholdengo: balance teams. I find them getting knocked then chipped down so early and forced to spam roost. :corviknight: is not reliable removal in a tier with the broken cheese stick, it needs to be paied with a :cyclizar:, :talonflame: or something else imo.

:swalot:: Honestly, is just a less bulky :muk: with a better move pool. if you wanted to switch this out for swalot, you probably could, just it would be a bit shittier (but have encore!)

:muk-alola:: Doesn't have stickly hold. This guy blows.

So lets talk about :muk:.

:Muk:: Surprisingly solid stats for a PU shitmon. Just bulky enough to avoid 3hkos from :meowscarada:, and while it does do worse into :weavile: than :clefable: or :hydrapple:, it has knock off to make progress and :weavile: is forced to lose its HDB to kill it, which might as well be a death sentence for it. A genuinely amazing, adept, defensive profile. With max defense investment it beats many standard knock off users, the aforementioned :meowscarada:, non eq :gliscor:, FARMS :clefable:, FARMS :iron-valiant:, :Rillaboom: (although tera grass fucks u up), :pelipper:, :serperior:, :tornadus-therian:, :cyclizar: and can beat :Weavile: and :Deoxys-speed: with tera, and even stand up to :hoopa-unbound:. It also blanks trick :slowking-galar: and :gholdengo: This is a surprisingly long list of knock off users it checks/beats.

kuM is also an incredible progress machine vs non-:gliscor: teams. Knock + poison jab threatens essentially everything, and its no baby poison jab like :gliscor: Clefable is risking a 2hko, and cant fight back. :skarmory: and :corviknight: just get chipped, and cant last forever(especially with rocks), and everything else risks losing its boots or a poison. Poison jab does actual damage from a 105 attack stat with STAB.

While :muk:'s average defense may need full investing to avoid getting fucked by all the physical knock offs its required to eat, its spdef is very good. Its got the same spdef as :clodsire:, and only a slightly worse hp stat. You take special hits quite well, you live stuff usually only :blissey: can stand up to, specs :dragapult: draco meteor, specs :kyurem: ice beam with tera ice, and threaten knock. You take the :gholdengo: shadow ball very well which is good for the trick sets. :Hydrapple: could never. Muk also does very good into that mixed :enamorus: running around, although ghost :Blissey: also beats that, and jab is great into :hatterene: so you can often save tera vs it. Beating :primarina: 1v1 is also VERY useful right now. Hate that dickhead.

In most games, :muk: can at least knock/jab something, even if it isnt playing one of its ideal matchups. Its very good at 1v1ing things that are commonly annoying to stall (:primarina:, :hatterene:, hex darts :dragapult:, :meowscarada:, :weezing-galar:, :clefable:, trick :gholdengo:, :serperior: mainly)

Bad matchups:
:ogerpon-wellspring:: dragon gliscor is all u rlly got for this dickhead. I miss you :wo-chien:.
:hoopa-unbound:, :haxorus:, and :ursaluna:: its stall, expected
taunt :gliscor:: 6-0s if its taunt sd. otherwise you pp stall.
tera grass cb :rillaboom:: Make the fish steel. Everything else is 2hkoed or ohkoed. Force it to die to recoil.

Particularlly good matchups:
:meowscarada: balance Gets farmed by the kummer
:hydrapple: stall: Hydrapple has 64 poison jab pp to switch around and dodge to avoid a poison. pp stall the :gliscor: with :muk:/your own :gliscor:, then threaten knocks and jabs on the rest of the team. Should be an insta 6-0, even if takes 500 turns.
:pelipper: rain: You have a :clodsire: and ghost :Blissey: and :alomomola:. You cant lose unless you suck ass.

Replays:
vs HO :primarina: :darkrai: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2058530647
vs CB :iron-valiant: balance https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2058537399?p2
vs CB :rillaboom: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2049831634-yepvyq9y74covxb4bvm5b5f6inctnvzpw (old version of the team)

I honestly never save replays so I will update this when i get more

Big stall forever

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of anyone using :muk:? Literally ever, in any tier. Oh :muk-alola: in gen7? Sure. How about kanto-muk? Nope? That's what I thought.

Introducing, the guy whos name I cant say backwards or ill get banned, the best sticky hold user in the format. Fuck you :hydrapple:.

So far, im chilling at #18 on the ladder with this team. i can take it higher (and will, ill update this when I do, just lazy/busy rn)
I got :archaludon: reqs with this team at 32-2 (I would have been 30-0 if I didnt eat a haxxfest on game 28 then had a DC on game 29, but w/e)

Relaxed Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Flip Turn
- Scald

Standard set. Not much to say here. I usually prefer whirlpool on :alomomola: over flip turn but this team greatly appreciates the wishpassing safely. Steel tera is there because it helps defensively vs basically everything, and I wouldn't want flying with :gliscor: on the team. Too ice weak. I wanted max defense fish over the common mixmola because ice spinner :great-tusk: can definitely threaten this team, and i like living tera normal :ursaluna: facade. Mixmola is fine though.

Calm Nature
- Protect
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock

The most basic :Blissey: set in existence. I normally like cooking heat with :blissey: since it has so many good options and can do them all well (see: https://pokepast.es/3fb899307671ed6b, ive genuinely ran almost all of these). This team just needed a fat special wall that eats future sight and sets hazards, so we went as basic as basic can get. Tera ghost is for :archaludon: and the influx of fire spin :volcanion: and sun teams. Sun teams have not ever experienced pain to the degree of the :Blissey: walling the whole team (or protecting and scouting) the entire team once :great-tusk: is poisoned/burned/gone. Watch them cry as they take 50% entry damage from hazards. Seeing as :archaludon: just got banned, you can 100% make :blissey: some other tera, although ghost is still useful.

Sassy Nature
- Amnesia
- Toxic
- Recover
- Haze

The cloddenheimer. Where would we be without him. This set is a bit strange but its designed to help this team specifically. Amnesia and recover are givens, then your choice of toxic/poison jab/poison sting. Personally, I hate poison sting because you just get walled by everything (example, everything with a recovery move takes forever to die). Jab is good but i already have 2 poison jab users as you will see, and :clodsire: on this team is not responsible for :iron-valiant: or :clefable: typically so you dont need it. So I figured, fuck it, toxic. Good for :skeledirge:, :volcarona: and other setup guys. Tera steel is standard on clod, same with the EVs and IVs. The 19 speed IVs are to undedrspeed min speed :slowking-galar: with a sassy nature. 12 IVs neutral nature also works. Haze is the strange choice though. I already have spikes on :gliscor: and rocks on :blissey: (and frankly :blissey: is a far better rocker than brown :quagsire:). I initially put mud slap, until I realized unaware ignores mud slap accuracy drops, which is really lame. I scrounged :clodsire:'s movepool and almost ran double poison options, but I figured haze would be better. I found myself struggling with stuff like :reuniclus:, sub-leech :Serperior: and sub cm :primarina:. I realized haze owns those guys,:clodsire: can switch to other guys and not have its recovers stalled. It also is a big greedy move to click 48 times(poison sting users quaking rn) but honestly :Clodsire: almost NEVER lives long enough for this to matter. You only have 8 recovers and wishpassing can be inconsistant.

Gliscor(F) @ Toxic Orb
Impish Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Spikes
- Protect

I have been a big fan of poison jab :gliscor: for awhile. Even outside of the taunt :roaring-moon: matchup, its a big greedy move to click 32 times, and it also chips :clefable: far more than anything else you can run. It allows you to pp stall opposing :gliscor:. I often find myself having 32 more pp than them, so it allows me to just spam attacks into them as they will be forced to switch something else into a potential knock/jab at some point. 29 speed IVs are just a random number to underspeed u-turn :gliscor:. I have no idea if it works, but it doesnt hurt. Tera dragon is for :ogerpon-wellspring:, which is the biggest threat to this whole team, so usually you just tera at that and hope you poison it. Man i miss :wo-chien:.

Impish Nature
- Body Press
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

wow where have i seen :dondozo: on stall before? Fucking everywhere. This set is a bit weird but standard enough. Most stall :dondozo:'s run either curse waterfall, or body press avalanche, then rest-talk. Curse waterfall is :ogerpon-wellspring: food although its the superior set for almost every other matchup. I want body press to hit that. Avalanche is dicks anyways, you only really hit :dragapult: and I have 5 teammates so IDC! It also struggles vs :kingambit: late game, especially tera dark. So, fuck it, curse body press. Curse body press also has the advantage of beating that tera poison :gouging-fire: with breaking swipe, at +6 if you tera fighting you cleanly 2hko it.
(tera ghost :kingambit: isnt real i promise). Either way, its a :dondozo:. It does the same shit its always done.

Impish Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

Now since we concluded with the standard Big 5, we got the shitmon of the week. Fucking Muk.

You must have a lot of questions. Muk? Why :Muk:? Why not :muk-alola:? Or :weezing-galar:? Or a pokemon that isnt ranked in fucking PU or lower since gen5?
Ill get there. Id like to describe how important sticky hold is to stall at the moment first
Its set is very simple. Max defense for knock offs, poison jab for STAB and status, knock off for progress, and rest talk for recover. The speed IVs are to underspeed :alomomola: flip turn but i forgot why I wanted 114 instead of 120. Tera steel for future sight or psyshock if required, and also an ice resist.

In a meta with :Gholdengo: (who is still broken btw lets not forget that), removal is not possible in some matchups. Balance teams specifically will run knock off users to remove heavy duty boots (the only way to counter :gholdengo:, btw) so they can spam as many hazards as possible (i saw a stealth rocks, spikes, tspikes :gliscor: on my suspect run, its really insane how warped this hazard metagame is). Every good stall team needs either one of two things, a way to reliably keep hazards OFF or multiple dedicated knock off absorbers to eat the variety of knocks in tier. This team has no removal so it tries at the ladder. I am going to list out the pros and cons of every knock off absorber in the tier.

:gliscor:: Amazing, although this hates ice moves and special moves which most knock off users are running because gliscor is VERY common and needs to be beat. Great into opposing :gliscor:, some :Great-tusk:, :iron-treads:, :roaring-moon: and decent :scizor:, :tornadus-therian:, ice spinner :great-tusk:, :samurott-hisui: and :ogerpon-wellspring:, with tera for the ladder 2. I chose this guy because hes overall amazing. Sucks ass into, :meowscarada:, :weavile:, and :clefable:.

:clefable:: Decent, but the lack of good nautral bulk really hurts. Despite having magic guard, it doesnt "Like" eating a knock because it still loses its leftovers. Does well into :meowscarada: and :iron-valiant:, which is nice. Good utlity, but just not chose here. Sure, it would work, i just think its overall worse.

:hydrapple:: Incredibly tera reliant. Does not exert any noticible pressure against the balance teams its required to wall. Frankly IMO one of the most overrated new stallmons. Stacks 4x ice weaknesses with :gliscor: so ice spinner :great-tusk: will always be taking an item if it has knock off. Loses to hex :dragapult: too, which sucks.
I also find how it instantly loses to any team with a :weavile: or :meowscarada: and a slow uturn :Gliscor: and :slowking-galar:. 8 recovers isnt enough for hit-and-run. It has so many glaring issues, but it does shit on standard :weavile:, which is nice, but people can usually outplay :hydrapple: incredibly easily in my experience. People have had success with it though, so at best I will call it a mid tier shitmon.

:gastrodon:: Loses to :weavile: and :meowscarada:, two guys I want to wall. Certainly could be cool to build around (i did use this in the past OST meta with counter, and found strong success with it), but it certainly does not fit on this team, and honestly it doesnt fit into this meta very well. Probably can be used to some success though if building around it.

Tera flying :alomomola:: Solid, but stacks too many ice weaknesses on a :Gliscor: team.

:skarmory:/:corviknight:: Good, but I dont like these two on a team without removal, preferably double removal, for those :gholdengo: balance teams. I find them getting knocked then chipped down so early and forced to spam roost. :corviknight: is not reliable removal in a tier with the broken cheese stick, it needs to be paied with a :cyclizar:, :talonflame: or something else imo.

:swalot:: Honestly, is just a less bulky :muk: with a better move pool. if you wanted to switch this out for swalot, you probably could, just it would be a bit shittier (but have encore!)

:Muk:: Surprisingly solid stats for a PU shitmon. Just bulky enough to avoid 3hkos from :meowscarada:, and while it does do worse into :weavile: than :clefable: or :hydrapple:, it has knock off to make progress and :weavile: is forced to lose its HDB to kill it, which might as well be a death sentence for it. A genuinely amazing, adept, defensive profile. With max defense investment it beats many standard knock off users, the aforementioned :meowscarada:, non eq :gliscor:, FARMS :clefable:, FARMS :iron-valiant:, :Rillaboom: (although tera grass fucks u up), :pelipper:, :serperior:, :tornadus-therian:, :cyclizar: and can beat :Weavile: and :Deoxys-speed: with tera, and even stand up to :hoopa-unbound:. It also blanks trick :slowking-galar: and :gholdengo: This is a surprisingly long list of knock off users it checks/beats.

kuM is also an incredible progress machine vs non-:gliscor: teams. Knock + poison jab threatens essentially everything, and its no baby poison jab like :gliscor: Clefable is risking a 2hko, and cant fight back. :skarmory: and :corviknight: just get chipped, and cant last forever(especially with rocks), and everything else risks losing its boots or a poison. Poison jab does actual damage from a 105 attack stat with STAB.

While :muk:'s average defense may need full investing to avoid getting fucked by all the physical knock offs its required to eat, its spdef is very good. Its got the same spdef as :clodsire:, and only a slightly worse hp stat. You take special hits quite well, you live stuff usually only :blissey: can stand up to, specs :dragapult: draco meteor, specs :kyurem: ice beam with tera ice, and threaten knock. You take the :gholdengo: shadow ball very well which is good for the trick sets. :Hydrapple: could never. Muk also does very good into that mixed :enamorus: running around, although ghost :Blissey: also beats that, and jab is great into :hatterene: so you can often save tera vs it. Beating :primarina: 1v1 is also VERY useful right now. Hate that dickhead.

In most games, :muk: can at least knock/jab something, even if it isnt playing one of its ideal matchups. Its very good at 1v1ing things that are commonly annoying to stall (:primarina:, :hatterene:, hex darts :dragapult:, :meowscarada:, :weezing-galar:, :clefable:, trick :gholdengo:, :serperior: mainly)

Bad matchups:
:ogerpon-wellspring:: dragon gliscor is all u rlly got for this dickhead. I miss you :wo-chien:.
tera grass cb :rillaboom:: Make the fish steel. Everything else is 2hkoed or ohkoed. Force it to die to recoil.

:hydrapple: stall: Hydrapple has 64 poison jab pp to switch around and dodge to avoid a poison. pp stall the :gliscor: with :muk:/your own :gliscor:, then threaten knocks and jabs on the rest of the team. Should be an insta 6-0, even if takes 500 turns.
:pelipper: rain: You have a :clodsire: and ghost :Blissey: and :alomomola:. You cant lose unless you suck ass.

Replays:
vs HO :primarina: :darkrai: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2058530647
vs CB :iron-valiant: balance https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2058537399?p2
vs CB :rillaboom: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2049831634-yepvyq9y74covxb4bvm5b5f6inctnvzpw (old version of the team)

Big stall forever
Another innovative stall team, congrats on the success and Glory to Big Stall!

Respect for the peak with shitmon. Always kudos for that. You’ve essentially built 5 mon stall.

Weaknesses (rare but long term will beat you):

NP Taunt Tornadus-T
Banded Sam-H

Change Blissey back to Tera Water. Without it, there’s openings for Specs Volcanion and Modest Specs Walking Wake

Change Blissey back to Tera Water. Without it, there’s openings for Specs Volcanion and Modest Specs Walking Wake
I had it as water before, but i dont think I ever teraed it once. there are 100% a few options for blisseys tera though, feel free to try whatever you think is good (steel, fairy, ghost, water, w/e)

banded h-rott is also a threat but that guy is super not real so i didnt even list it.

same with np taunt torn. that just kinda 6-0s unless muk gets a poison

Relaxed Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Flip Turn
- Scald

Calm Nature
- Protect
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock

Sassy Nature
- Amnesia
- Toxic
- Recover
- Haze

Gliscor(F) @ Toxic Orb
Impish Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Spikes
- Protect

Impish Nature
- Body Press
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Impish Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

Bad matchups:

Replays:

Big stall forever
Taunt+fire spin or magma storm 6-0s your team tbh, but they are rare and all stall teams lose to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)