Alice in Tradingland (XY)

pfff Ultra Balls, I used my Master Ball in Blue on a Seaking in the Indigo Plateau by complete accident, true story

mhm,

Female Poochy
Female Natu
Dwebble (31/31/31/31/31/xx)
Druddigion ((M 2) 31/31/31/31/31/xx)
XD such pro, in yellow my sister took my game and used my master ball on the first cute thing she saw once and no the "Fire Pony" wasn't worth it lol.

That's 4 and that's honestly better than expected. I'd like HA Tangela, Hippo, Blitzle and Shuppet

XD such pro, in yellow my sister took my game and used my master ball on the first cute thing she saw once and no the "Fire Pony" wasn't worth it lol.

That's 4 and that's honestly better than expected. I'd like HA Tangela, Hippo, Blitzle and Shuppet
I'm afraid your luck isn't quite as high as it could be, since I haven't actually kept any spit-backs for three of them, due to them being new stock, which means I'll have to breed some for you :P

Although that said I did keep Shuppet, I've got a few 31/31/31/xx/31/xx that I assume you'd be interested in?

check my thread for the relaxed regenerator Tangela
What balls are Joltik, Pineco & Kelfki in?

I'm afraid your luck isn't quite as high as it could be, since I haven't actually kept any spit-backs for three of them, due to them being new stock, which means I'll have to breed some for you :P

Although that said I did keep Shuppet, I've got a few 31/31/31/xx/31/xx that I assume you'd be interested in?
That's fine. I'm in no rush and you'll be glad to know my next project is Stored Power/Roost Simple Woobat in a HEAL BALL. Because pretty. lol

I'm am beyond jealous. It's in something tres chic like a Pokeball or Ultraball I bet. I'll trade you 17 shinies for it.
Quick Ball, get on my level scrub, it's even in some fancy designer language all the hip kids call Japanese or something

Joltik is in a repeat ball, the Pineco and Klefki are in pokeballs
I'd do it for a female Joltik

Hey, your male Aron is ready.
added

Hi, I'm looking for these two Pokes from you

#037 Vulpix
Ability - Drought
Nature - Modest / Timid
IVs - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves - Heat Wave
Availability - ♀ - Breed by Request

#090 Shellder
Ability - Skill Link
Nature - Adamant
IVs - 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves - Rock Blast
Availability -♀ - Breed by Request

I can offer:
Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini,
Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with egg moves,
Adamant/Jolly/Sassy Larvitar with Stealth Rock, Pursuit
Timid Larvesta,
Mold Breaker Jolly Drilbur,
Modest/Timid Flash Fire Litwick,
Bold Slowpoke with Regen,
Impish Sturdy Skarmory with egg moves,
Calm Natural Cure Roselia with Spikes, Sleep Powder
Bold Frisk Pumpkaboo,
Naive/Jolly Gible with Outrage
Adamant Tech Scyther
Adamant/Brave Honedge
Timid Eevee
Adamant Swift Swim (Intimidate) Magikarp
Adamant HA Fletchling
Adamant Intimidate Mawile
Timid Infiltrator Noibat
Jolly Sheer Force (Moxie) Bagon
Timid Magic Guard Abra
Timid Protean Froakie

PM me if you're interested!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)