Alice in Tradingland (XY)

Can I trade 2 battle Maison 48bp items for:
Slowpoke bold regenerator 31/x/31/31/31/x and Impish Duskull with 31/x/31/x/31/x? (Duskull with 31/31/31/x/31/x would be preferrable, but it is not necessary)
Both males, abilitity on Duskull: Frisk

Could I possibly get a slowpoke?

I can offer 5 IV variants of the following:
Mareep (Modest)
Noibat (Timid; Infiltrator/Frisk)
Rotom (Timid)
Ferroseed (Relaxed; Iron Barbs; 0 Speed; leech seed/spikes/stealth rock)
Mawile (Adamant; Intimidate)
Charmanders (Adamant; Dragon Dance, Outrage)
Dratini (Adamant; Marvel Scale; Repeat Ball)
Larvatar (Adamant/Jolly; Dragon Dance, Outrage)
Gible (Adamant/Jolly; Outrage)

I also have a synchronize ralts for every nature.
If the Timid Rotom is 31/x/31/31/31/31 then deal

You can copy my format if you want.
Are you online now? I have an Abra.
I'll PM you once I actually have the Slowpoke bred since the rng appears to have decided it's not Regenerator I really want to breed. All the four IVs get it, yet the quints seem to consistently not ;_;

I would trade you an Impish Speed Boost Venipede (31/31/31/31/31/x) and a Mareep (last 2 non-legendaries you need to complete your Pokedex) for a Ferrothorn (or Ferrothorn spitback, as long as it has the egg moves).
I'd trade Ferroseed for Venipede, no need to throw in Mareep too

CMT for Scyther
31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotom

CMT for Female Frisk Shuppet
Female Absol

Heyo, could you CMT for a female Litleo? thanks :D

#667 Litleo
Ability - Unnerve / Rivalry
Nature - Timid
IVs - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Availability
Unnerve - ♂ 0 in stock ♀ 1 in stock - Breed by Request
Rivalry - ♂ 0 in stock ♀ 1 in stock - Breed by Request
Male Phantump

hi friend, CMT for frisk shuppet and impish duskull(idc about ability)
Female Mareep & Male Jolly Meditite with the four egg moves

Can I trade 2 battle Maison 48bp items for:
Slowpoke bold regenerator 31/x/31/31/31/x and Impish Duskull with 31/x/31/x/31/x? (Duskull with 31/31/31/x/31/x would be preferrable, but it is not necessary)
Both males, abilitity on Duskull: Frisk
I'm afraid not, I value spitbacks at 32-48bp depending on IVs, quints are worth much more in my mind. Generally speaking I won't trade quints at all for BP items besides Ability Capsules, since it's just not worth losing valuable stock I can trade for other actual Pokemon.

I really should put something in the OP concerning BP exchange rate actually

i can do male phantump for it. just gotta breed one first. im not sure what the gender ratio is but.....it doesnt seem to favor males X__X might be a while.

i can do male phantump for it. just gotta breed one first. im not sure what the gender ratio is but.....it doesnt seem to favor males X__X might be a while.
50/50 :P just drop me an message when you've got one

On an irrelevant note, does anyone know of a place where one can acquire icons for different Vivillon forms and a female Pyroar of quality equivalent to the icons in the OP? It's really frustrating how the only pixel perfect icons of each are pink and male respectively.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Hi, would you be willing to trade a flawless Lotad for some Battle Maison items? You can name the price on them. If not, CMT for it.

Last edited:
CMT for Naive Bagon, Duskull, Corphish, Modest Lotad (Swift Swirm), Yanma and Murkrow.

I can breed Wednesday, so you request anything you want (Also I have Adamant Larvitars 31/31/31/X/31/31 with DD/ Stealth Rock/ Pursuit and Outrage).

Hi, would you be willing to trade a flawless Lotad for some Battle Maison items? You can name the price on them. If not, CMT for it.
Sure, I still haven't finalized any pricing ideas though, so I'll get back to you on that. Incidentally you never specified the sex, nature or ability; do you care about any of them?

CMT for Naive Bagon, Duskull, Corphish, Modest Lotad (Swift Swirm), Yanma and Murkrow.

I can breed Wednesday, so you request anything you want (Also I have Adamant Larvitars 31/31/31/X/31/31 with DD/ Stealth Rock/ Pursuit and Outrage).
No longer interested in the Shellder?

Anywho, still male Smeargle & male Sneasel, and Gooey Goomy too. That's it though I'm afraid, although I would be willing to trade 2 of the others for a female Eevee if you successfully breed one.

Hi!
I'm looking for a Bold Slowpoke 5IV with Regenerator and/or an Adamant Moxie Pinsir.
I have in stock Bold serene grace 5IV togepi with nasty plot, but I can breed modest too. (It's "only" in pokeball since I don't have the "good" friends in safari :p)

I don't have many things to offer that you don't have but I can propose some battle/power items and lucky eggs if you want, tell me so what and how many are you expecting!

Sure, I still haven't finalized any pricing ideas though, so I'll get back to you on that. Incidentally you never specified the sex, nature or ability; do you care about any of them?

No longer interested in the Shellder?

Anywho, still male Smeargle & male Sneasel, and Gooey Goomy too. That's it though I'm afraid, although I would be willing to trade 2 of the others for a female Eevee if you successfully breed one.
I can breed the Smeargle, Sneasel and Goomy. I'm really interested in Modest Swift Swirm Lotad, Yanma and Corphish. All Females if you can.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Heh, I forgot about that. Either gender is fine (Female preferred), and I'd like a Modest Swift Swim one.

Last edited:
Hey, i was interested iin your ferroseed and Scyther, I was curious if i could get females of them both, I have couple things i can offer back:

Adamant Swift Swim Magikarp 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Modest Trace/Synchronize Ralts 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Can also do timid if given a little time to breed)
Modest/Timid Infiltrator Litwick 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Can also do other abilities if given time to breed)

Can also do BP Items or EV Training if Desired, let me know if your interested!

I can breed the Smeargle, Sneasel and Goomy. I'm really interested in Modest Swift Swirm Lotad, Yanma and Corphish. All Females if you can.
Will do

Heh, I forgot about that. Either gender is fine (Female preferred), and I'd like a Modest Swift Swim one.
Sure, is 96 BP worth of items okay? Incidentally I already have a male in stock if you want it sooner rather than later, although I need to breed a female up for Jonouchi so I'll be breeding more anyway if you're cool wait waiting.

Hey, i was interested iin your ferroseed and Scyther, I was curious if i could get females of them both, I have couple things i can offer back:

Adamant Swift Swim Magikarp 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Modest Trace/Synchronize Ralts 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Can also do timid if given a little time to breed)
Modest/Timid Infiltrator Litwick 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Can also do other abilities if given time to breed)

Can also do BP Items or EV Training if Desired, let me know if your interested!

Depends on what balls they're in, if they're female and in the following; Magikarp - Great Ball, Ralts - Premier Ball, Litwick - Luxury Ball then sure, otherwise I'd be more interested in BP. Incidentally I value both Scyther and Ferroseed at 96 BP each.

Last edited:
Hi!
I'm looking for a Bold Slowpoke 5IV with Regenerator and/or an Adamant Moxie Pinsir.
I have in stock Bold serene grace 5IV togepi with nasty plot, but I can breed modest too. (It's "only" in pokeball since I don't have the "good" friends in safari :p)

I don't have many things to offer that you don't have but I can propose some battle/power items and lucky eggs if you want, tell me so what and how many are you expecting!
Whoops, missed this one, I'll take the Togepi if I can have it nicknamed "RIP Pixar"

Depends on what balls they're in, if they're female and in the following; Magikarp - Great Ball, Ralts - Premier Ball, Litwick - Luxury Ball then sure, otherwise I'd be more interested in BP. Incidentally I value both Scyther and Ferroseed at 96 BP each.
Magikarp: Premier ball
Litwick: Luxury Ball
Ralts: Poke Ball

Also i have no problem trading 96 BP worth of stuff for one of em, just let me know what your interested in!

Magikarp: Premier ball
Litwick: Luxury Ball
Ralts: Poke Ball

Also i have no problem trading 96 BP worth of stuff for one of em, just let me know what your interested in!
Would be interested in a female Litwick, lmk if you want to do Litwick for one and 96BP for the other, or just one of them or whatever

I'm interested in female spitbacks of 5-6 of your mons. I have a new thread, if you could see what you want from it and let me know so I can choose how many/which ones I would like.

I'm interested in female spitbacks of 5-6 of your mons. I have a new thread, if you could see what you want from it and let me know so I can choose how many/which ones I would like.
This is not okay red, why doesn't your thread list the pretty balls? Do you even understand competitive Pokemon?!

But in all seriousness I'm petty and prefer to only use females in balls that I like, and none of the males have egg moves I don't already have access to in their groups unfortunately.

This is not okay red, why doesn't your thread list the pretty balls? Do you even understand competitive Pokemon?!

But in all seriousness I'm petty and prefer to only use females in balls that I like, and none of the males have egg moves I don't already have access to in their groups unfortunately.
Whipersnappers and their fancy balls. I remember back when the fanciest ball we had was an ultra ball and we liked it.

Anyway listing all non Pokeballs and I'll probably amend this in my thread as well, it was in my first thread I just got lazy.
Natu is nest
Poochyena is Luxury (I actually tried for that one)
Goomy luxury
Foongus Nest
Bunnelby Net
Hawlucha Luxury

Gimme 5 minutes (breeding time) and I can also do:
Breed Taillow in a quick ball
Breed Vullaby in Dusk ball
Lillipup in Heal ball
Mareep in premier

Oh I also have a 31/31/31/31/31/xx Timid Disable Female Gastly in a Premier Ball

Last edited:
Whipersnappers and their fancy balls. I remember back when the fanciest ball we had was an ultra ball and we liked it.

Anyway listing all non Pokeballs and I'll probably amend this in my thread as well, it was in my first thread I just got lazy.
Natu is nest
Poochyena is Luxury (I actually tried for that one)
Goomy luxury
Foongus Nest
Bunnelby Net
pfff Ultra Balls, I used my Master Ball in Blue on a Seaking in the Indigo Plateau by complete accident, true story

mhm,

Female Poochy
Female Natu
Dwebble (31/31/31/31/31/xx)
Druddigion ((M 2) 31/31/31/31/31/xx)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)