5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

Thanks for getting back to me! Although are you certain it would though? I tried in gen 4 and it didn't work have you tried it yourself?

Thanks!

If in the rng reporter you search for shiny eggs with another id/sid you can trade the egg to the game that has this id/sid combo and it will hatch shiny.Also it definitely works in 4gen(5 too) because that is how you get shiny manaphy(i have hatched a shiny manaphy myself to verify this).So yeah guess there was something wrong in your calcs :)

Same guide. Egg generation starts at frame 8, withdraw pokemon advances frames by 7. Hit your seed inside the daycare, withdraw to advance frames, and walk outside and collect egg as fast as possible.

It's the same guide for eggs.

It means hit the correct delay and time for your seed. If you don't understand that, you'll need to read everything about what RNG abuse is before you try to RNG something. If you don't, you will fail.

It means hit the correct delay and time for your seed. If you don't understand that, you'll need to read everything about what RNG abuse is before you try to RNG something. If you don't, you will fail.
Is the first time i use RNG to control IVs, i know what are things such as delays, frames, seeds, but i don't know how to use them fg

Same guide. Egg generation starts at frame 8, withdraw pokemon advances frames by 7. Hit your seed inside the daycare, withdraw to advance frames, and walk outside and collect egg as fast as possible.
Now i have my seed (13ABD427) and two international parents (Ditto and Chandelure), the only thing i have to do is hit my seed, jump to frame 8, collect the egg, hatch it and i have my flawless HP Ground 70 Litwick?

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Now i have my seed (13ABD427) and two international parents (Ditto and Chandelure), the only thing i have to do is hit my seed, jump to frame 8, collect the egg, hatch it and i have my flawless HP Ground 70 Litwick?
No, you will have random inheritance on top of your C-Gear seed and you have to get lucky.

That's why C-Gear sucks.

The last thing (i suppose and i hope): what changes, using C-Gear, between capturing and hatching? Only the frame?

And, on RNGR, i have to set 8 as minimum and maximum frames?

@Bruno Magno:
Don't torture yourself. C-gear is already a lot of work and c-gear breeding is even more ridiculously time consuming/difficult. You're going to need an AR to check what seed (delay) you're hitting or you'll have to go catch something after taking the egg to find what delay you're hitting. Do you really want to do all that work?

My advice: Get an old DS/DS Lite or use an emulator to do non c-gear. C-gear isn't rewarding enough to warrant torturing yourself like that.

@Bruno Magno:
Don't torture yourself. C-gear is already a lot of work and c-gear breeding is even more ridiculously time consuming/difficult. You're going to need an AR to check what seed (delay) you're hitting or you'll have to go catch something after taking the egg to find what delay you're hitting. Do you really want to do all that work?

My advice: Get an old DS/DS Lite or use an emulator to do non c-gear. C-gear isn't rewarding enough to warrant torturing yourself like that.
Can i use NonCG on an emulator? How does it work? I've never RNGed on an emulator fg

OKAY! I have been RNGing in BW for about 2~3 days. I've watched both of bearsfan092drums' videos for RNGing Wild/Legendary Pokemon. And I successfully abused the IVs of my Landorus on my Black Cartridge.

MAC: 00-19-FD-A4-51-C0
OT: 46689 | SID: 26217
7-30-2011 9:36:27
Timer0 : C7C | Frame 1
31/31/31/2/31/31
I use RNG Reporter 9.81 (Latest)
I do not do C-Gear abuse

I didn't really do the Nature Abuse on Landorus because Abundant Shrine has a shitload of NPC. (I'm not really sure if this matters though so if somebody could explain it to me, I'd be grateful.) So, it's stuck with a Lonely Nature.
But, the main reason I posted here is because I'm not sure how to abuse shininess. RNG Reporter seemed to have a 'Find Nearby Shiny Frames' and I have no clue what it's suppose to do.

So..; SUMMARY!
- WTF is 'Find Nearby Shiny Frames' and how do you abuse shinies on BW (Non C-Gear)?
- Do NPCs have anything to do with advancing frames for Natures and stuff?
- Do NPCs advance frames for your IVs as well?

Thank you for reading this. I hope I didn't break any rules or anything;

EDIT: I'm not sure if it's SUPPOSED to do this, but my Timer0 is switching a lot. C7C -> C7B. Do you guys have any idea why it's happening?

But, the main reason I posted here is because I'm not sure how to abuse shininess. RNG Reporter seemed to have a 'Find Nearby Shiny Frames' and I have no clue what it's suppose to do.

So..; SUMMARY!
- WTF is 'Find Nearby Shiny Frames' and how do you abuse shinies on BW (Non C-Gear)?
- Do NPCs have anything to do with advancing frames for Natures and stuff?
- Do NPCs advance frames for your IVs as well?

Thank you for reading this. I hope I didn't break any rules or anything;

EDIT: I'm not sure if it's SUPPOSED to do this, but my Timer0 is switching a lot. C7C -> C7B. Do you guys have any idea why it's happening?
You watched the videos but did you read any of the guides? All of your questions have answers on the first 3 posts of this thread. Or try this: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452348

Looking the first video-guide, he says how i have to find DS Parameters, but, even if i've checked IVs with PokeSav, MAC Address on C-Gear, i have hour synchronized, it never give results... why? ._.

Looking the first video-guide, he says how i have to find DS Parameters, but, even if i've checked IVs with PokeSav, MAC Address on C-Gear, i have hour synchronized, it never give results... why? ._.
First of all, C-gear must be off if I'm not mistaken.

IF you are doing this of the DS:
These aparameters only work for the original nintendo DS and for DSLite, not for DSi and above.

If you are doing this from an emulator:
On the "find DS parameters" read the fields carefully so you know what I'm refering to cause we are going to mess with those and you will find you parameters.

You computer probably is much faster than your DS, so RNG Reporter's pre-programed values won't return anything.

Try changing your VCount values to 14 and 100 and Timer0 to 384 and FA0.
The search will take a looong time, just be patient.

Use the time to make a chamomile tea, calm down and read the guides more carefully - yeah, I know those guides are kinda confusing for people who are looking at BW RNG for the first time, even if they RNGed in DPPtHGSS - but even so, it seems you are letting some details slip by.

If you are doing this from an emulator:
On the "find DS parameters" read the fields carefully so you know what I'm refering to cause we are going to mess with those and you will find you parameters.

You computer probably is much faster than your DS, so RNG Reporter's pre-programed values won't return anything.

Try changing your VCount values to 14 and 100 and Timer0 to 384 and FA0.
The search will take a looong time, just be patient.
I'll try, thanks ^^

That means?
Don't use the default search settings for the DS Parameters. You have to expand it because emu parameters vary from person to person because of various variables (emu settings, ROM, etc etc).

I have to disagree with Dea on the Timer0 search. Just keep it between 000-999. Timer0 values are much lower on emulators, from what I see. Plus it saves you a lot more time than searching the extra A to F.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)