gyffyrd 4500
GeneralGunderson 3000
PartMan 3000
momo! 3000
BW Tyler 3000
superluigi999 3000
Gleeboop 3000

+ Jirachirelia 4500

I honestly have no idea who plays 2v2 here barring lancer/kryto/vrji, sorry for good user momo! and bad user BW Tyler they're ranked last from what I can see.
EDIT: Jirachirelia is traded in and I'm p sure they're a decent player. Still 6th considering they haven't even invited all their players yet and it's monday afternoon.

#5 Dastardly Dittos

Mubs 19000
Sanshokuinsumireko 13000
frostyicelad 10500
ArcticBreezeX 10000
Death2thewest 10000
raf 8000
413X 5000
Hys 4500
eblurb 4000
Expulso 3500
Mr. Mime Fan 3500
Boat 3000
ExplodingDonkey 3000
Tol 3000

This team had a solid draft but except arctic and d2, who are default 10k, some players look like a overpay tbh.

#4 Gucci Gang Grookeys

Memoric 25000
STABLE 10000
zio 10000
Ainzcrad 6500
LLiama 5500
imjustgray 5500
SolarflareRo 4000
velvet 3500
Hematemesis 3000
SiceXV 3000
Lord Thorx 3000
Sificon 3000
DezShizzels 3000
Roxiee 3000
Calem DPU 3000
RahelGamer03 3000
saba1111 3000
Emblaze Uchiha 3000

Surely an interesting team with a ton of people and a lot of familiar names. Idk how stable and zio will make a roster rotating all these people around but they're solid overall.

#3 Nico Nico Ninetales

Shadowmonstr7 26000
Z Strats 18000
shrop 11500
Kaif 10000
PA 10000
sawamura 9000
K3ppr 5500
SaDiSTiCNarwhal 5500
TJ 3500

Not only they have a terrible team name, the team looks more like a dou squad than a 2v2 team. PA managed to draft solid teams all the time from what I've seen but this one might be a bit questionable. Ranking higher than dittos and grookeys bc they're great doubles players.

#2 Team Horse

Mishimono 37000
pqs 14000
papiloco 10500
Le Creme Brule 10000
Lkjc 10000
luisin 8000
Enzonana 4000
Peary 3500
Lyss 3000

Very threatening lineup with 37k mishi, hopefully he lives up to the price. Otherwise the team is really solid and I don't see any trouble with this team at all. Also Lyss is a buddy and an orbit so extra points for that as well.

#1 Snowpoint Sylveons

Tenzai 25000
stitch.kr 13500
turtalkatthing 11000
Itchyfoot 10000
emma 10000
Aliss 10000
Akumajou 7500
Maki 6500
Jirachirelia 4500

+ LuckyPiper 9500
+ kjdaas 4500
+ momo! 3000

Absolutely broken squad except their second most expensive player, who is clearly unviable. Sylveons winning this tho :3
EDIT: Trades happened, Akumajou paired with momo! is unstoppable, and we got two more people.

Last edited:

LanturnLight

formerly get_lucki
top 3.
#1 Snowpoint Snoms bc stitch is cute, solid battler, and a great team player. and im sure that the rest of the lineup are lovely.
#2 Team Horse. idk any, but im sure that you are lovely and also stronk players. Possibly #1.
#3 Gucci Gang is loaded with players who are both very strong players but also lovely ppls and teammembers. very much gucci. Possibly #1.
#4 No No Ninetales. Lots of really good dou players. ALSO FRIENDLIES. Possibly #1. but the name omg no PA noo.
#5. Dastardly Dittos idk any, but im sure that you are lovely and also stronk players. Possibly #1.
#6 Possibly have this list upside down. Merry bc they know they gonna win it all.

i probably didnt steal order from the high effort mobile post deserving of likes above.
also i mean top 6.

2V2PL PROFILE PICTURE TOP 10 AND BOTTOM 10 LIST

Hello Virgins, I'm here to deliver the very highly requested Profile picture Power Rankings. Most of yours are pretty terrible but a few of them are kinda cute so it's not completely doomed. I've got tons of Waifu Bingo Sheets to rank for MWP so I can't dedicate 100% effort to this but I will do what I can.. Anyways let's get right to it.

BOTTOM 10

frostyicelad

Sorry bro this has never been good, it's just a pretty terrible gif overall. Frosslass is fine and you could definitely find something better if you wanted I really just don't understand why you insist on using this. Good luck next tour tho buddy.

Lancer Fr

Who is this ugly bitch on your profile picture wtf (please don't be you lmfaoooo). I don't have a ton to say you just chose some random ugly ass girl and used her for your picture like ??? Good luck in whever you do though bro.

Mubs

Mubs I definitely have never seen you use a good profile picture before and you did not disappoint. Some random ugly kid from probably some game or something I don't have a whole lot to say it's just pretty aesthetically ugly overall gg wp.

Tenzai

Listen I've heard a lot of good things about this anime but that doesn't make it any less ugly, and it's definitely not something you should be using as your profile picture. Horrible artwork and it being some ugly dude on top of that has landed you here and I'm sorry it had to be this way. I hope one day you see the light.

Le Creme Brule

Awful image of a somewhat decent Pokemon,it's not even drawn badly but the eyes and the Kebia berry (it can't even use that) are so random. I don't know what it is with you people and finding a cute mon but then choosing the a weird image for it but I guess that's just how 1v1 (2v2?) rolls. Please remove the berry and we can talk about taking u off here

Tol

This guy laughing is literally me while putting Tol on the list for the 2nd time in a row. Do you need help picking a profile picture dude I really don't fucking mind if it will stop you from whatever you're doing here.

Expulso

This one isn't actually bad at all but my friend Crashy was annoyed that some1 stole his wave so FUCK this profile picture
BUTTADAWG

pqs

This is definitely terrible as fuck. Not only is it a mediocre mon it's just a bad fucking picture too. I don't really know what to say about it besides that it's a miscolored ugly ass image and I hope you find god soon.
gyffyrd

I shouldn't even need to type for this one what the fuck am I looking at LMFAOOOO. You people are gremlins bro I don't get why you like using this kind of stuff.

Mr. Mime fan

I normally don't include the base sprite profile pictures because it just means they haven't set 1. BUT THIS MADE ME REALLY FUCKING MAD LMFAO. HOW IS YOUR NAME MR. MIME FAN BUT YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF DROWZEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TOP 10

emma

CHIZURU GANG. Overall I actually don't love this image too much but I really like Chizuru and I didn't feel right leaving you out of the top 10 (I guess?) congrats on being 10th best (pretty fucking bad that's last in most things lmfaoooo)

Calem DPU

That face she making kinda naughty tho

Ainzcrad

Ainz I still don't know who the fuck you are at the end of the day but I do like your profile picture and you seem pretty chill. this girls pretty cute tho I don't LOVE the image I do like it. congrats my friend I'm glad you made it.

Lyss

This girl is actually pretty adorable I think it could probably be a bit higher on this list if I cared enough to move it up. Overall really cute profile picture, congrats Lyss!

eblurb

This Wooper picture is really fucking cute I actually love it a lot. I'm happy that I didn't have to fill this entire list with anime girls as that would make me bias :3. Thank you for saving this list eblurb.

Maki

Maki it seems since you stopped being a furry your taste in profile pictures has gotten better too because OML shiina the goat. This picture is pretty cute overall and despite what I said above I really like filling this list with cute Anime Girls

superluigi999

This gif is really fucking cute I don't have a ton to say about it at the end of the day though. This lil ghost is really cute and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be like Kirby in ghost form but Idc what it is it's so cute omg.

turtalkatthing

This picture is really cute unlike your ugly ass name. I had a hard time ranking this 1 as I kept moving it up and down I decided to leave it here it's super cute and it's got a really good color scheme. Good pick friend

sawamura

OMFG this movie is so fucking good and this image is so adorable and sad ;w; I love this movie so I'm super bias but I didn't want to rank this any lower =D

Z Strats
Adachii.gif

This gif is so fucking adorable OMG I wish we were on the same team wtf why doesn't my team have any cool weebs wtf this is the worst. Anyways this gif is really fucking adorable I wrote this really slow just so I could watch her swing back and forth for a few minutes. Congrats on having the best profile picture of this entire tour oml....

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE IT (GOOD OR BAD)
(it seems I messed up and linked their profiles instead of the raw images themselves, so a lot of images changed. Hopefully nobody ever sees this because it's all wrong now)

Last edited:

Le Creme Brule

Awful image of a somewhat decent Pokemon, I don't know what it is with you people and finding a cute mon but then choosing the worst image possible for it but I guess that's just how 1v1 (2v2?) rolls. Please find a cuter lumineon picture and we can talk about changing your rank (next tour).
Shut the fuck up weeb, momo's art will always be the best art on this entire damned website and no dumbass anime bullshit can compare to it. Get out of my face.

Tol

Retirement house
LuckyPiper I am sorry that your brain and dick are as small as those of the anime girls you drool over with the frenzy of a sad virgin looking at their eighty year old math teacher in a swimsuit. this however does not excuse your readily apparent mental issues. when you attain any level of artistic taste, then you may make these lists. until then, stick to the mons and let the gentlemen of culture judge such things.

Ainzcrad

Smile of the Orchid
is a Tiering Contributor
LuckyPiper I am sorry that your brain and dick are as small as those of the anime girls you drool over with the frenzy of a sad virgin looking at their eighty year old math teacher in a swimsuit. this however does not excuse your readily apparent mental issues. when you attain any level of artistic taste, then you may make these lists. until then, stick to the mons and let the gentlemen of culture judge such things.
thats a bit to offensive mate there is a thing called a joke pls learn what that means before going brazy

E: Tnx for the free likes closer to 3k tnx to ur nonsense tnx brother

Last edited:

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
2V2PL PROFILE PICTURE TOP 10 AND BOTTOM 10 LIST

Hello Virgins, I'm here to deliver the very highly requested Profile picture Power Rankings. Most of yours are pretty terrible but a few of them are kinda cute so it's not completely doomed. I've got tons of Waifu Bingo Sheets to rank for MWP so I can't dedicate 100% effort to this but I will do what I can.. Anyways let's get right to it.

BOTTOM 10

frostyicelad

Sorry bro this has never been good, it's just a pretty terrible gif overall. Frosslass is fine and you could definitely find something better if you wanted I really just don't understand why you insist on using this. Good luck next tour tho buddy.

Lancer Fr

Who is this ugly bitch on your profile picture wtf (please don't be you lmfaoooo). I don't have a ton to say you just chose some random ugly ass girl and used her for your picture like ??? Good luck in whever you do though bro.

Mubs

Mubs I definitely have never seen you use a good profile picture before and you did not disappoint. Some random ugly kid from probably some game or something I don't have a whole lot to say it's just pretty aesthetically ugly overall gg wp.

Tenzai

Listen I've heard a lot of good things about this anime but that doesn't make it any less ugly, and it's definitely not something you should be using as your profile picture. Horrible artwork and it being some ugly dude on top of that has landed you here and I'm sorry it had to be this way. I hope one day you see the light.

Le Creme Brule

Awful image of a somewhat decent Pokemon,it's not even drawn badly but the eyes and the Kebia berry (it can't even use that) are so random. I don't know what it is with you people and finding a cute mon but then choosing the a weird image for it but I guess that's just how 1v1 (2v2?) rolls. Please remove the berry and we can talk about taking u off here

Tol

This guy laughing is literally me while putting Tol on the list for the 2nd time in a row. Do you need help picking a profile picture dude I really don't fucking mind if it will stop you from whatever you're doing here.

Expulso

This one isn't actually bad at all but my friend Crashy was annoyed that some1 stole his wave so FUCK this profile picture
#BUTTADAWG

pqs

This is definitely terrible as fuck. Not only is it a mediocre mon it's just a bad fucking picture too. I don't really know what to say about it besides that it's a miscolored ugly ass image and I hope you find god soon.
gyffyrd

I shouldn't even need to type for this one what the fuck am I looking at LMFAOOOO. You people are gremlins bro I don't get why you like using this kind of stuff.

Mr. Mime fan

I normally don't include the base sprite profile pictures because it just means they haven't set 1. BUT THIS MADE ME REALLY FUCKING MAD LMFAO. HOW IS YOUR NAME MR. MIME FAN BUT YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF DROWZEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TOP 10

emma

CHIZURU GANG. Overall I actually don't love this image too much but I really like Chizuru and I didn't feel right leaving you out of the top 10 (I guess?) congrats on being 10th best (pretty fucking bad that's last in most things lmfaoooo)

Calem DPU

That face she making kinda naughty tho

Ainzcrad

Ainz I still don't know who the fuck you are at the end of the day but I do like your profile picture and you seem pretty chill. this girls pretty cute tho I don't LOVE the image I do like it. congrats my friend I'm glad you made it.

Lyss

This girl is actually pretty adorable I think it could probably be a bit higher on this list if I cared enough to move it up. Overall really cute profile picture, congrats Lyss!

eblurb

This Wooper picture is really fucking cute I actually love it a lot. I'm happy that I didn't have to fill this entire list with anime girls as that would make me bias :3. Thank you for saving this list eblurb.

Maki

Maki it seems since you stopped being a furry your taste in profile pictures has gotten better too because OML shiina the goat. This picture is pretty cute overall and despite what I said above I really like filling this list with cute Anime Girls

superluigi999

This gif is really fucking cute I don't have a ton to say about it at the end of the day though. This lil ghost is really cute and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be like Kirby in ghost form but Idc what it is it's so cute omg.

turtalkatthing

This picture is really cute unlike your ugly ass name. I had a hard time ranking this 1 as I kept moving it up and down I decided to leave it here it's super cute and it's got a really good color scheme. Good pick friend

sawamura

I wanted to rank this higher because OMFG this movie is so fucking good and this scene hit's absolutely different but the 1 above are also really good so I'm sorry you'll have to settle for 2nd. Honestly this movie hit's me right where it hurts and I can't let this profile pic be any lower.. Good taste friend

Z Strats

This gif is so fucking adorable OMG I wish we were on the same team wtf why doesn't my team have any cool weebs wtf this is the worst. Anyways this gif is really fucking adorable I wrote this really slow just so I could watch her swing back and forth for a few minutes. Congrats on having the best profile picture of this entire tour oml....

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE IT (GOOD OR BAD)
This is why everyone hates 1v1

Last edited:

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)