Programming [11/13-alpha09] Unofficial Showdown! Client for Android

Oops! Sorry completely forgot about the command because I use an extension on PC haha. Sorry about that.

Nope, leaving the app open and just switching between teambuilder or any other tab makes it disconnect. However, after some thought and testing it turns out it's on my end. I have a very very weird internet setup currently. My setup is using an old android phone to grab the signal from roughly 150 feet away with an app, then that same app broadcasts the signal back out through the home. It doesn't support HTTPS unless the phone is rooted, so I believe there's where the issue is stemming from.

So with that being your app works fine! Sorry, about the non-issues!
Anyway, disconnections should be less frequent in the new version.

Quick question, is it mandatory to do report the bugs using the google form? Or reporting them here still works too?
Both ways are ok, but reporting here could be quicker if there are various bugs to report at once imo.
No ! As long as you want to help, you can defintely post here !

EDIT
I just released alpha06 version !! A lot of things have been done! For details see changelog here!

Last edited:

Lu

Said the Moon to the Thief
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
No ! As long as you want to help, you can defintely post here !
Ooh, nice.
Thx
─In doubles (at least in Random Doubles) after one of your mons gets KO'd you can't send in another. It seems to not always happen, but I don't know specifically what triggers it or how to trigger it.

edit1: I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but this seems to happen when the mon on the right is the one that needs to be sent in:
1- Dragapult on the left side.

2- Opponent KO's Dragapult, I send in Vileplume (with Inteleon still alive on the right side)
3- Opponent KO's Inteleon,

4- The bug happens.

─Attack/Switch Options not showing up in battles sometimes. I don't know what triggers this or how to replicate it, but it doesn't happen often (at least to me).

─Visual Error: debuffs not going away after they've returned back to normal (for example, when White Herb is activated).

Last edited:
Well thanks a lot for the detailed report, it helps a lot (especially for the double target selection bug), and yeah sorry for the late answer.

─In doubles (at least in Random Doubles) after one of your mons gets KO'd you can't send in another. It seems to not always happen, but I don't know specifically what triggers it or how to trigger it.
Thanks for the detailed report, I encountered this bug but could not find precise conditions on how it occurs. I'll investigate this. For those interested, I think the bug is hidden somewhere in this method.

─Attack/Switch Options not showing up in battles sometimes. I don't know what triggers this or how to replicate it, but it doesn't happen often (at least to me).
This one is tricky, and a bit random. It's here since the beginning, but I've never been able to reproduce it. I think it happens when "begin battle" command arrives from the server but the layout pass has not finished yet so it can’t animate the view opening.

─Visual Error: debuffs not going away after they've returned back to normal (for example, when White Herb is activated).
This is normally already fixed in the new release.

Lu

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hope you're doing well with the covid-19 going around, take care!
─Sometimes moves will trigger "null" and "???null???" text responses. I don't know exactly what triggers this, but this time it happened after using Max Moves.

─Team Preview (both the opponent's and the player's) only showing 5 of the 6 mons. Though I've only experienced this one while playing Battle Factory.

─"Attack/Switch Options not showing up in battle"
. It seems closing the app and launching it again (just like if you clicked X on browser/desktop showdown and then reopened it) might work as a way to make the actions pop up.
1- The battle starts, no Attack/Switch options.

2- I close the app.
3- I launch it again.

I was able to switch into Dubwool, and then the battle went on as usual.

─Visual bug where the status icon/indicator doesn't go away after eating a Lum Berry.

─Visual bug where the terrains won't go away properly.
1- Psychic Terrain is up, then Reuniclus sets Trick Room. No errors yet.

2- The weirdness (Psychic Terrain) disappeared from the battlefield!, but, visually, it's still there instead of Trick Room.

3- The twisted dimensions (Trick Room) returned to normal!. But Trick Room is still visually there.

Lu

I'm back with a few minor and a not-so-minor bug, I think.

─Sometimes Gen 8 animated sprites load like 2D sprites for a bit.

─Accelgor's icon is colored as if aliv after fainting. I don't know if this is the only case or what other cases are there but I'll keep an eye out.

─"null" text response to someone using Sleep Talk.

─Ally Switch takes effect but it does not show up visually.

I've been working quite a lot during past weeks on the project thanks to the quarantine! Hope everyone's fine here :jynx: !

Dil thanks a lot mate for your reports, it helps a lot because we all play different tiers or different teams and we can miss some pretty obvious bugs doing so (Like the impossibility to choose a lead in doubles, which is like a blocking bug lol).

I just release the alpha07 which brings as a major feature challenges and private messages support. I also fixed quite alot of bugs. If you want to see every single modifications you can have a look here to the last ~50 commits.

Changelog:
  • Overall
    • Added support for private messages and challenges
    • Added smogon thread recommendation when reporting a bug
    • Added search cancellation, improved searching ui state handling
    • Fixed WS connection when re-binding to service
    • Other minor fixes
  • Battles
    • Fixed status not well set when cured
    • Fixed some null log entries during battle
    • Fixed field effects not showing up well (weather and fields)
    • Added support for baton pass
    • Fixed wrong item/ability shown in tip popup
    • Added support for pokemon swap in battles (Ally switch etc.)
    • Fixed lead choice for doubles
    • Added support for latest battle texts
    • Fixed bugged switch choice in doubles
    • Fixed username issue causing inverted foe/trainer battles
    • Fixed battle choices not showing up for pre gen5
    • Other minor fixes
  • Team builder
    • Fixed item not assigning to pokemon
    • Added highlight to item and species selection
    • Fixed wrong pokemon icon showing up when scrolling
    • Added icons and matching text highlighting to species selection
    • Fixed species selection not showing up in team builder
  • Chat rooms
    • Added user list in chat rooms
    • Added support for PS custom message formatting (bold, monospace...) and urls
    • Fixed url span when an url is at the end of a message
    • Fixed announcement color

Thanks to everyone for reporting bugs, keep doing this this helps alot!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lu
Important update:
I figured out that I accidentally released the alpha07 version as a production release (meaning it is available to everyone, and no more through the closed alpha program). Because of some Google policies, there is no way to remove a production release so, to fix this, I made the production app incompatible with all devices.
The conclusion is:
  • You must be part of the alpha program (See OP) to receive updates (even if you can see the app publicly from the playstore website).
  • As of today, the version you should have is the 1.0-alpha07c (expect 24h delay to receive it, as I uploaded it few minutes ago).
Sorry for the confusion this issue creates, and I also fixed a lot of crashes and various bugs in the b and c releases :)

Lu

:psywoke: It's great to see that, even if it's still only in alpha, the project is already doing this good. Keep up the good work majeur, you're amazing!
Multi-target attacks not working if you're going to dynamax when using them:
I'm not 100% sure if it's every single multi-target attack (let's call them mta for short), but I think it's safe to assume that, at least, it's the vast majority or the most common ones that don't work.

Also, after you press Undo to choose another option after the bug happens the moves still show as their Max versions instead of the base move.
Step 1: Choose your mon with said mta/mta's.

Step 2: Press Dmax and then select the mta you want to use.
Step 3: The bug happens.

2nd battle running in the background:
I'm not completely sure about how this one happened or how to reproduce it but I had a second battle running in the background. This is only noticeable after you finish your current/1st battle and you can only access it by clicking the "You are currently in:" button, if you try to access it by switching with the Battles tab button it will only show your (already finished) first battle.

Team Preview is still missing a Pokémon sometimes.
I don't know what triggers this but it's only something visual.

Perish Song's effect visually stacks instead of replacing itself as the turns progress:
This one is self explanatory.

Last edited:
:psywoke: It's great to see that, even if it's still only in alpha, the project is already doing this good. Keep up the good work majeur, you're amazing!
Multi-target attacks not working if you're going to dynamax when using them:
I'm not 100% sure if it's every single multi-target attack (let's call them mta for short), but I think it's safe to assume that, at least, it's the vast majority or the most common ones that don't work.

Also, after you press Undo to choose another option after the bug happens the moves still show as their Max versions instead of the base move.
Step 1: Choose your mon with said mta/mta's.

Step 2: Press Dmax and then select the mta you want to use.
Step 3: The bug happens.

2nd battle running in the background:
I'm not completely sure about how this one happened or how to reproduce it but I had a second battle running in the background. This is only noticeable after you finish your current/1st battle and you can only access it by clicking the "You are currently in:" button, if you try to access it by switching with the Battles tab button it will only show your (already finished) first battle.

Team Preview is still missing a Pokémon sometimes.
I don't know what triggers this but it's only something visual.

Perish Song's effect visually stacks instead of replacing itself as the turns progress:
This one is self explanatory.
Thanks Dil !!
The perish song bug is already fixed (Omg that azumaril set is pure evil :blobpex:), also a lot of other volatile status had been better supported (yawn, taunt etc...)
Also I'll inverstigate the target selection one asap.
For the second battle bug:
The client is supposed to be used alone (without an active session on ps.com). It supports it but it can in some situation kind of give weird behaviours (not bugs but unexpected behaviours).
So if you have multiple battles running at the same time, only one can be played in the battle tab and, switching to another one will show a warning popup and, if you continue, make you forfeit the previous one. As I am writing this, I'm thinking that it might be better to add the ability to switch between battles instead of forcing user to forfeit the previous one... I'll try such behaviour to see if it actually can work.

Lu

The client is supposed to be used alone (without an active session on ps.com). It supports it but it can in some situation kind of give weird behaviours (not bugs but unexpected behaviours).
So if you have multiple battles running at the same time, only one can be played in the battle tab and, switching to another one will show a warning popup and, if you continue, make you forfeit the previous one. As I am writing this, I'm thinking that it might be better to add the ability to switch between battles instead of forcing user to forfeit the previous one... I'll try such behaviour to see if it actually can work.
The things is, even if I don't really remember what happened before that I am sure that I didn't have an active session on ps.com. If I recall correctly what triggered the bug might be related to a possible crash.
Anyways, if it happens again I'll be sure to write down quickly what happened

This is such a nice app. Really love the overall design.
I'm studing software engineering, but I have no experience with android apps nor server connectivity, so I don't know if I could help besides reporting bugs.
Btw, this is no bug, rather an advice. Some models are big enough to actually overlap the entry hazards tags. In this case, Mantine tails overlaps the Stealth Rock tag. This isn't too much of a trouble because of the tail animations, but other pokemon such as Regigigas overlap the tags in such a way that they're impossible to see.
Maybe reducing the size of the GIFs (I assume they're GIFs) or making the tags so they overlap the models, no the other way around

Attachments

Lu

Sorry for the inactivity, I'll try to catch up a bit.
Dynamax not properly nullifying move lock from Choice items.
If you use a move with a mon that holds a Choice item and you try to Dynamax after you get locked you won't be able to choose other moves at first.

1b

Stored Power's written base power doesn't change with stat boosts.
Stored Power's written bp is shown to be 20 when, in this case, it should be 60.
What happens

What should happen

Accuracy boosts not showing.
Accuracy boosts aren't shown alongside the other stat boosts.

Terrains and alike still not showing properly.
Terrains and things like Trick Room do not show up properly or don't show at all.

Pixilate not changing the color of the moves according to the type.
This one isn't that much of a bug, it's more of a suggestion kinda. Moves should change its color depending on what type they become when affected by abilities like Refrigerate or Pixilate.

everybody: It's been a while I did not post any release, I didn't have a lot of time but I worked pretty heavily on the teambuilder and I'm very happy with the result !!! Few more bug fixes and I'll be able to release a new version ! Thanks for the support guys !

This is such a nice app. Really love the overall design.
I'm studing software engineering, but I have no experience with android apps nor server connectivity, so I don't know if I could help besides reporting bugs.
Btw, this is no bug, rather an advice. Some models are big enough to actually overlap the entry hazards tags. In this case, Mantine tails overlaps the Stealth Rock tag. This isn't too much of a trouble because of the tail animations, but other pokemon such as Regigigas overlap the tags in such a way that they're impossible to see.
Maybe reducing the size of the GIFs (I assume they're GIFs) or making the tags so they overlap the models, no the other way around
Thanks buddy. If you are intersted in app development in general, I recommend you to start by reading the repo's README and navigating through the code to see how things works.
For the sprite overlapping issue, I think I already fixed that in code, so it will be fixed in next release!

Sorry for the inactivity, I'll try to catch up a bit.
Dynamax not properly nullifying move lock from Choice items.
If you use a move with a mon that holds a Choice item and you try to Dynamax after you get locked you won't be able to choose other moves at first.

1b

Stored Power's written base power doesn't change with stat boosts.
Stored Power's written bp is shown to be 20 when, in this case, it should be 60.
What happens

What should happen

Accuracy boosts not showing.
Accuracy boosts aren't shown alongside the other stat boosts.

Terrains and alike still not showing properly.
Terrains and things like Trick Room do not show up properly or don't show at all.

Pixilate not changing the color of the moves according to the type.
This one isn't that much of a bug, it's more of a suggestion kinda. Moves should change its color depending on what type they become when affected by abilities like Refrigerate or Pixilate.
Wow thanks for the more than complete bug report!! I'll investigate every bug in the upcomming days.

Lu

Double Battle's "Undo" option for the first Pokémon's move.
This one isn't that much of a bug I think, it's more of a suggestion.
It would be nice if you could make it possible for the player to go back/undo the move choosen for the 1st Pokémon without having to select a move for the 2nd one and quickly pressing Undo before the turn ends.
As you can see, Emolga's move has already been selected and it now shows Basculin's moves, but there's no option to go back and select a different move for Emolga to do.
test

Gigamax Pokémon's movepools in the teambuilder not showing the base mon's moves.
The movepool for Gigamax mons in the teambuilder only shows, if I recall correctly, Quick Attack, Thunder Wave and another 2 moves, but not that Pokémon's moves. i.e. Gengar-Gmax doesn't have Shadow Ball.

"[Pokémon]'s wish came true!"
If a Pokémon uses Wish, said Pokémon will have the first letter of its name cut out of the text.
A Udino's wish came true!

J Irachi's wish came true!

G Ardevoir's wish came true!

Gigamax Pokémon's sprite not showing properly.
I don't know what triggers this to happen or if it happens with every Gigamax form but sometimes the sprite can become a circled question mark (also known as Ten question marks or Decamark).

Last edited:
I just released alpha08 version !! This update comes really late because almost all the project code has been migrated to a new programming language (java to koltin). A lot of bug testings had to be done before starting working on new features. In general, a lot of crashes will be avoided thanks to this port (especially background threading w/ android lifecycles).
Sorry for the delay guys.
  • alpha08
    • Overall
      • Added support for landscape on large screen devices
      • play.pokemonshowdown.com urls can now be oppened directly with showdown client
      • Better handling of disconnections and config changes
      • Fixed uncomplete searchable tiers
    • Battle
      • Fixed wrong disabled state for gmove and zmove (ie choice scarf and gmax)
      • Added save and share replay feature
      • Added instant rematch feature
      • Better support of watching battles
      • Full names for volatile status (confusion, yawn, perish song etc...)
    • Chat
      • Usernames are now clickables for private messaging or challenging users
    • Team Builder
      • Totally rewrote team builder
      • Reworked team list UI
      • Better support of team/poke copy-paste
      • Added import from Pokepaste (thanks @ArkUmbra)
      • Fixed few bugs with smogon team format
Here is a quick preview of the new team builder :)
device-2020-07-04-150034.png
device-2020-07-04-150052.png
device-2020-07-04-150109.png

Dil choice decision undo is planned for next release, every other bugs you reported should be fixed now. Thanks for your reports!!!

• Love
Hi i was want to play this game it dont want me to play as test ver so i switch to public ver and then it said my phone version is not compatible with this version but i have a phone version was 9.0 or 9.1 so plz fix this i want to test the game:(

Hi i was want to play this game it dont want me to play as test ver so i switch to public ver and then it said my phone version is not compatible with this version but i have a phone version was 9.0 or 9.1 so plz fix this i want to test the game:(
This app is still under developement and is in alpha, there is no public version. See this post:
Important update:
I figured out that I accidentally released the alpha07 version as a production release (meaning it is available to everyone, and no more through the closed alpha program). Because of some Google policies, there is no way to remove a production release so, to fix this, I made the production app incompatible with all devices.
The conclusion is:
  • You must be part of the alpha program (See OP) to receive updates (even if you can see the app publicly from the playstore website).
  • As of today, the version you should have is the 1.0-alpha07c (expect 24h delay to receive it, as I uploaded it few minutes ago).
Sorry for the confusion this issue creates, and I also fixed a lot of crashes and various bugs in the b and c releases :)

Thanks for fixing that problem i will try my best to see if any bug is there so that everbuddy have a good time with this game and thanks for your attention your are really great dev! And i hope i support you!

I had a weird bug it was that i want to Gmax my blastoise and to use max hailstorm but its said that my choice is invade the reason was Blizzard needs a target Note: my ice move is Blizzard but i confirm dynamax so that it become max hailstorm and i continue to undo and do it again utill i use the normal Blizzard that all happen in a vgc 2020

Hey i got unknow battle type bug i was playing vgc 2020 and the bug happen this has happen two times the frist is my frist battle here the screenshot and the second time has happen the last battle i had now as i write this Comment here is the screenshot its the second one and it always pick the frist 4 pokemon of my team well that was all of that bug thanks for your attention. Now the next been made in 2020 august 2: well the last part turn to be wrong its sometimes dont pick your first 4 pokemon it may dont let you play the fight even only if you forgite or time for you runs out or your opponent forgite

Attachments

Last edited:
Now after i played the game and see sone bugs i will say its 5/5 stars i love it!!!!! It have some bugs but its ok its soon will be fixed!!!!

Tested it quickly on my tablet and I really liked it.
I got one improvement idea:
When you long press something to open the tooltip window (such as an attack to see its power) it should open next to your finger. Right now it opens under your finger which makes it hard to read the tooltip.

Lu

Special Bug
Sometimes, at the start of a battle, it'll say that a "Special Bug" occurred.
If the image is broken contact me for a new link.

Duplicated minisprites.
When in battle, the minisprites that should show the right Pokémon lineup shows either the wrong Pokémon or the same one two times.
- Two Porygon2s

- Two Machamps and two Druddigons
Huh, it seems like something went wrong. If you're reading this instead of looking at the image then contact Dil for another image link if needed.

- Two Magnezones

- Two Magnezones and two Haxorus

- No Volcarona

- Two Dragonites and two Cinderaces

Oversized or small Pokémon sprites.
Sometimes, during the team preview, the Pokémon sprites will be either too big or too small instead of having the size they should.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, after a long time I just released alpha09 that brings big additions !! This version took a bit more time to release but I wanted to make sure every new feature was working fine ! Also with the current context outside, I had less time to work on this project. Anyway here it is !
Main new features are: Replays support, search and watch battles, back button in battle decision chooser and a lot of bug fixes.

Shoutout to ArkUmbra that got involved into the project by helping me a lot to figure out replays and associated UI, and also by implementing features such as pokepaste team importation so thanks to him.

Also, thanks to everyone reporting bugs through the GForm, here or on Github, it helps alot !

Here is the changelog:
Changelog
  • alpha01
    • Nothing its the first one lol
  • alpha02
    • Added hit sound
    • Better move "animations"
    • Added sound on/off
    • Added pkmn's cries
    • Added chat messages in battle
    • Various fixes
  • alpha03
    • Improved team builder layout and beahviour
    • Added import/export pokemon
    • Added stats table with indicators
    • Added HTML support in chat rooms and battles
    • Added user search
    • Added high quality type and category icons
    • Added same username colors as in official client
    • Added "gg" shortcut
    • Added overlay when no battle is running
    • Fainted pokemon are now grayscaled
    • Better handling of login and logout
    • Better handling of network disconnections
    • Added new "message" indicator in bottom tabs
    • Fixed stripped username in chat
    • Fixed speed ranges calculation
    • Fixed battle previews
    • Fixed crash with some Z-moves
    • Fixed raw message order in battles
    • Fixed alot of crashes
    • Fixed some too bright colors

• alpha04
    • Added support for gen8 (updated dex, move infos, items etc...)
    • Implemented support for dynamax
    • Fixed some infos displayed in lowercase in tip popups (Items, abilities etc...)
    • Improved tips for zmoves
    • Fixed text layouting for some inbattle UI elements (volatile status, abilities activation etc...)
    • Fixed some crashes for unkown species or moves
*I'll add gen5 community sprites support soon :).

• alpha05
    • Implemented support for double battles!
    • Added support for unanimated sprites
    • Added shortcut to bug report from
    • Fixed drawing order in battle layout
    • Fixed crash when switch request asked
    • Fixed crash when searching for battle while user teams aren't loaded yet
    • Fixed crash when parsing smogon team
    • Other minor fixies
  • alpha05b
    • Added team preview decision support (Yes, I totally forgot this one in alpha5)
    • Added gen8 dexicons
    • Added gen5 icons fallback for teampreview and teambuilder
    • Fixed battle request widget alpha animation
  • alpha05c
    • New PS servers location

• alpha06
    • Added night mode and reworked a bit overall design
    • Updated all dex, items and moves data
    • Added support for ditto's 'transform' and other forme changes that weren't supported
    • Fixed PS server's disconection when opening team builder or minimizing the app
    • Fixed learnsets that didn't include pre-evolutions moves...
    • Removed "not ladderable" tiers from search battle menu
    • Added copy team feature
    • Better ordering of teams
    • Added support for boost commands variants (invertboost, clearboost etc...) (ie. move such as haze etc...)
    • Added support for sethp command (pain split etc...)
    • Added keyboard input for evs (a value of 4 was really hard to set with the slider!)
    • Fixed boosts and unboosts amount rounding
    • Fixed formating for some messages in battle log
    • Fixed accuracy and evasivness stat names in battle log
    • Fixed "can't miss" moves handling
    • Fixed crash when minimizing the app
    • Fixed lot of crashes in battles

• alpha07
    • Overall
      • Added support for private messages and challenges
      • Added smogon thread recommendation when reporting a bug
      • Added search cancellation, improved searching ui state handling
      • Fixed WS connection when re-binding to service
      • Other minor fixes
    • Battles
      • Fixed status not well set when cured
      • Fixed some null log entries during battle
      • Fixed field effects not showing up well (weather and fields)
      • Added support for baton pass
      • Fixed wrong item/ability shown in tip popup
      • Added support for pokemon swap in battles (Ally switch etc.)
      • Fixed lead choice for doubles
      • Added support for latest battle texts
      • Fixed bugged switch choice in doubles
      • Fixed username issue causing inverted foe/trainer battles
      • Fixed battle choices not showing up for pre gen5
      • Other minor fixes
    • Team builder
      • Fixed item not assigning to pokemon
      • Added highlight to item and species selection
      • Fixed wrong pokemon icon showing up when scrolling
      • Added icons and matching text highlighting to species selection
      • Fixed species selection not showing up in team builder
    • Chat rooms
      • Added user list in chat rooms
      • Added support for PS custom message formatting (bold, monospace...) and urls
      • Fixed url span when an url is at the end of a message
      • Fixed announcement color
  • alpha07b & c
    • Various crash and bug fixes

• alpha08
    • Overall
      • Added support for landscape on large screen devices
      • play.pokemonshowdown.com urls can now be oppened directly with showdown client
      • Better handling of disconnections and config changes
      • Fixed uncomplete searchable tiers
    • Battle
      • Fixed wrong disabled state for gmove and zmove (ie choice scarf and gmax)
      • Added save and share replay feature
      • Added instant rematch feature
      • Better support of watching battles
      • Full names for volatile status (confusion, yawn, perish song etc...)
    • Chat
      • Usernames are now clickables for private messaging or challenging users
    • Team Builder
      • Totally rewrote team builder
      • Reworked team list UI
      • Better support of team/poke copy-paste
      • Added import from Pokepaste (thanks ArkUmbra)
      • Fixed few bugs with smogon team format
  • alpha09
    • Overall
      • Added support for replays (Huge thanks to ArkUmbra). It supports replays searching with filters, play/pause, skip turn and restart behaviours.
      • Added support for watching battles. It also supports searching and filtering.
      • Added support for showdown news.
      • replay.pokemonshowdown.com urls can now be oppened directly with showdown client
      • pokepast.es urls can now be oppened directly with showdown client
      • Show full alert messages if too long (ie. rejected team reasons)
      • Added (clickable) joined battles/rooms in user details popup
      • Fixed a LOT of bugs !
    • Battle
      • Added decision modification for doubles !!
      • Added messages in battle when pokemon cannot move (flinch, sleep etc...)
      • Fixed shiny pokemons shown as regular ones
      • Fixed wrong sprite dimensions for 2D sprites
      • Fixed withdraw message line shown after a pokemon fainted
      • Correctly cleared sprites when a battle ends
      • Fixed wrong dex sprite shown for non base forme pokemons
      • Fixed pokemon selection during teampreview (ie. for VGC or when a pkmn has Illusion etc...)
      • Decimal health support in pokemon's condition
      • Fixed UI in tips popup
      • Fixed the infamous unkown battle type !
    • Chat
      • Fixed rooms sorting in room selection menu
    • Team Builder
      • Fixed nicknames not saved correclty
      • Added full base learnset for mega and other formes
      • Auto select required item for special formes (ie. mega stones)
      • Fixed bugs that led to crashes

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)