Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am not really trading it. In my sig I want to hear new request which I havn't done before. If I hear a good/nice/funny one, then I'll do that one and trade it to the person who requested it. Sorry.

Hah, yeah. But that's not everywhere in the Netherlands. :)
    I already have this XD Calm Togepi: 30 / 8 / 23 / 28 / 22 / 31.
    It's one of my best resets... So it's not up for trade, sorry.

Nice to hear. :) No, I live in Utrecht. Big cities and such are all connected with Utrecht.
    Sure, but I can't do R/S/E/FR/LG request anymore. My laptop doesn't support the programs I needed. Tell me what you have in mind.
    Sorry for such a late reply, but I do not know if I will get back into Pokemon soon, since RNG'ing eggs in Pokemon BW is so annoying... Either that, or I suck at it.
    Hey IceArceus12, I never got the chance to trade Justintyme the ev'd pokemon. I vm'd him but he never responded back.
    So you deleted your FB. that's not going to solve anything.
    Anyway what sort of things did you do for your English in terms of structure of content.
    Okay, just let me know. I'm on vacation all of next week (starting this weekend), but I should be free the week after next.
    It's for Gen5 Entralinking. I'm thinking of doing the ones Dark Ray said.

Is there like a database of best Pokéballs for Pokémon colours?
    okay mate, the 4 you wanted for shuppet and 2 credits correct?
    Just VM me, I have them all ready :D
    Hi mate, I didn't really see something I really need.
    Are you able to do a simple 5th gen BP? If not I guess I'll take credits?
    Hi mate, could you do a Rotom for me?
    Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Pain Split and Trick. Shiny.
    I can give you the other two for this. If not I'll CYT, haven't had time yet :D
    I'm available but really don't feel like trading right now, but I'll be free for the next three days.
    Sure, thank you :)
    Now you wanted Hozu's Mewtwo and a credit right? I've had some updates, would you like to spend that credit now?
    ah i c. yeah, i kind of still want it, but not as much as I used to. I have so many pokemon piling up to EV train, and so many unfinished teams in progress, that I'm questioning what I'd even do with it once I had it. >.< I really need to sit still and finish one thing already :P
    its okay mate, trick is not that necessary, I can live without it.
    I can only trade on gen 5 though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…