Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Definetly interested in that ekans please let me know what you like from my thread! :)
    Huh? sorry, but WHAT? What cursor and what Sweet Scent and what F1 and what Z?
    You used your cursor on the rom?
    Should have everything in a bit. Do you just want a normal Jynx to RNG?

BTW, that dude on GFAQS started emailing his events out already. You should head over there.
    "Aure's Pokemon Dojo
    Group Maintained by Aureolin
    Premiere Training grounds for your competitive Pokemon.

100% Legit training, no Hacks or AR used.* Only PokéRus and Frontier training items.
    I train using the lowest level Pokemon with respectable rates to minimize levels gained.
    I can and will train up to level 50 however if requested. (*except cloning of course)"
    Ah yes, I figured it out. Was just checking on the sites and that was the first thing I saw a bit more research and I noticed that... Are you available for trade I've finished
    Timid would be neat too! The more, different, Infernapes I get, the better. :P

Heck, I've got like 4 different Blisseys at the moment, including a flawless bold one I need to re-EV train. If there's something I like, I like it in BULK and every shape and size. :P
    n/p. I'm going to bed anyways. :P
    I'll be free all weekend.
    If you get a chance, look over my trade thread... I might have something you'd like. :P
    ID numbers will be different. And yeah, it'll be silly... but awesome silly!
    I'll be waiting online! :P
    Oh, well I'd still love a copy! I'll take Megaman X's two... and then have two different, but equally fricking awesome infernapes... the first step in the elusive all-infernape team!

If you're still online, my DS is probably charged enough to trade. Just VM me again and I'll get on ASAP! Thanx!
    Re: Jolly Female Chimchar:
    You, sir, have good taste!
    When you're done breeding the female verison, I can give you a clone of the male version Megaman X is doing for me! And I'll throw some credits your way to boot!
    Thanks for thinking of me!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…