TPP
    I liked the other garchomp better tbh
    Skarmx2
    Skarmx2
    i get it, this one is just too chunky :/
    KIRIFUDA!
    zbr
    zbr
    Also, idk if this has been revealed alr but since the fusion dimension follows the whole coloring systems that the GX had, will Jaden make an appearance? or is he considered a sempai and wont be appearing this show.

MAN I STILL LOVE HOW THEY ARE USING ALL TYPES OF SUMMONING RATHER THAN FOCUSIN ON PENDULUM ITSELF and like how summoning is like a special power that only certain people can master makes me really excited for some reason xD
    TPP
    TPP
    OML I HAD A THEORY ABOUT THIS

So my theory was: the professor is collecting the girls in order to open up a new dimension to find the "king of fusion" which would be Jaden (he could be alive thanks to Yubel), and I also feel like Yuya's dad is in another dimension too lol. That or he's being held captive by the professor, and was the reason he "left" at the start of the show.
    zbr
    zbr
    what if the requirements was for both the girls AND THE GUYS to like unite or something (perhaps stealing the girl would be the way to lure the guy counterparts into his plan). Like maybe they will achieve something similar to clear mind and then like open up the dimension!

OML WHAT IF ITS NOT KING OF FUSION BUT THE KING OF CARDS A.K.A YAMI FUCKING YUGI!
    Need an RMT Banner? I got you ;)
    TPP
    TPP
    lol dw, it's one of the few things I enjoy doing :)
    Skarmx2
    Skarmx2
    Actually the worst banner creators ive ever come across. !WARNING! Ask for a banner at your own risk
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    skarmx2 true, omega's banner rek this n00b irl
    lemme drop this off here

........\...../
    ......╚( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    ...╚═(███)═╝
    ...╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    ...╚═(███)═╝
    ...╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═
    My opponent said to let me win, and he states this the first post into my profile picture. I clearly state this, yet you let him go to round 2.
    TPP
    TPP
    whoops, I'll change that. I don't keep up with everyone's profiles (there's 128 people the 1st round and 64 this round), so my bad for not seeing it.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Ah okay. You had me worried for a second. xD Thanks.
    I fell asleep, will finish rating when I can ._.
    Mystery Dungeon Blue and i think Time are the ones i have, I really feel like going back and playing my ds games when I can haha
    TPP
    TPP
    Lol go for it. Just use a DS emulator to speed things up ;)
    lol they fucked up. Crow should have easily won vs. Yuya.
    with. ease.
    considering he beat sherry
    TPP
    TPP
    Yuuya* and Yuuya's wing card was way too OP lol. If he had Blackwing Dragon and used that trap card to negate the destruction, he could've absorbed the damage with Blackwing Dragon and then beat him. Or he could've just used Blackwing Armor Master and leave Yuuya's dragon at 0 Attack Points.
    Toon Linked
    Toon Linked
    if only konami had the brains as we do
    WHERE THE FUCK IS YUSEI
    cuzzie
    cuzzie
    wtf
    happy Birthday yung nigga, hopefully one day the apprentice will overtake the master :p
    TPP
    TPP
    thanks and no way in hell will you ever surpass me ;)
    Thanks for doing to Discussion Thread, but can you add my name to it? Since I'm the one who is running the Tournament with you.
    Way to put yourself in RMT of the week smh
    TPP
    TPP
    I really thought about it, and since Yagura did, I did too :p
    Look out for ya boi TP DONT QUIT, fresh alt and coming to an OU ladder near you. Gotta build a squadddddddddd first
    hey can u make a banner for an rmt im making fren
    Toon Linked
    Toon Linked
    like a boss
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    um this is kinda a unique team, so could we talk about it on ps rn?
    TPP
    TPP
    just send it in a message on here and I can send you however the banner turns out in the same convo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…