Smogon Forums

TPP
TPP
everytime I hear that, I focus on that F and sometimes it sounds like a K or KH sound, while other times it's just the F sound.
TPP
TPP
Nowadays the subs take longer :(

Before, I was able to wake up Tuesday and watch it, but now I gotta wait till Wednesday.
zbr
zbr
hot damn. im trying to wait for this whole arc to end (since there is usually gonna be like another 100 episodes worth of second season for arc-v like with ZEXAL and 5Ds) before i complete it. im now at the part where yuya gets destroyed by jack in the opening cermonies. ^_^

BUT HOLY HELL IDK WHY BUT ARC-V RLY KEEPS ME ON EDGE
TPP
TPP
IT'S SO ADDICTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I watched 77 episodes in 3 days, and that was with me skipping some of the duels cause I cared mainly for the plot. I got bored to the point of where I went back and started watching the duels again lol.

Bringing back Jack and Crow felt awesome (I really loved 5D's) until they showed them with slightly different cards. When Jack summoned Red Demon's Dragon, I was like "oml I'm glad he kept it" and then he said "SCARLIGHT" at the end and I put my head down xD

I can't really wrap my head around the fact that there's only like 60 something episodes left, and they have a lot to get done by then, including telling us the whereabouts of Yuya's dad.

I'm just waiting for Yusei to bust in towards the end of the series if the professor gets them all (possibly with Team Satisfaction altogether being the ones trying to rescue everyone). It'd be sick af unless he has a weird deck.
zbr
zbr
im assuming yusei will make a comeback somehow since there are still junk archtype cards that are still being released irl. im honestly hoping that somehow the female heroines of the plot someone grow some balls like serena (her moonlight cats are retardedly OP) and like somehow escape and stuff (dont spoil me too much like i said, im still at the part where they just reached the synchro dimension :X)

YEAH I KINDA DISLIKE HOW THEY ARE JUST REHASHING THE OLDER CHARACTERS. it's like their way of saying "hm, how do we milk out money with minimal effort... OKAY LETS JUST REUSE OLD CHARACTERS WITH NEW CARDS OF THE SAME ARCHTYPE!" considering how popular BF has been, it wasn't a surprise to see them attempt to revive BF in the form of assault BF. Although I rly thought the raid raptors were already this season's version of BF.

I highly doubt they will give us the whereabouts of his dad. probably he is in like another dimension within a dimension. Considering how all the dimensions are related to the extra deck, imagine if a pre-requisite for Yuya to like "unlock" his dad would be to create a Pendulum/Sync and Pend/Fusion like what happened with Yuuto's rebellion dragon and his odd eyes.