NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So Realiti claims forcing DLE to target Clouds.
Texas claims to have rand targeted Nuxl.
Haruno does not have an N1 claim.

My guess is that DLE gets redirected onto Clouds before they can target Nuxl and be redirected onto whomever Haruno chose.
Plus DLE said he got the extra stipulation that Realiti never mentioned in his claim, which doesn't seem to be mentioned in Haruno's role PM (nor has Texas mentioned it)

- friendly hydra

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Duskfall98

Suppose one player, we'll call them Witch, has the ability to force a player to target another player. Suppose also that Alimdia and Flare have the same role (the one that flipped N2). Then:
Witch forces Player A to target Player B.
Flare targets Player C
Alimdia targets Player D.

If Player A originally attempts to target Player C, who do they actually use their action on?

Celever

i am town
Am I wrong or does my result kinda clear shadow given the Cupid claim — he pairs lovers and it extends into the night time. Free 2-for-1 deals on nks doesn’t sound balanced.

That’s my hold-up with Shadow and I’m not fully caught up on thread (great wall Sam I managed to read it all this time) but I’d like game theory to confirm shadow is a reasonable maf role

UncleSam

Leading this village
So you're saying Nuxl did target Celever?
He's saying that his claim being bogus would not explain the Nuxl / Celever situation, which I buy. I'm leaning towards DLE being clear now so I don't think he fakes the random extra thing about no double targeting ever.

I am still pretty sure Realiti is just mafia here but let's move past this for now I want to see Spiderz and Whydon claim then let's reassess.

- friendly hydra

Am I wrong or does my result kinda clear shadow given the Cupid claim — he pairs lovers and it extends into the night time. Free 2-for-1 deals on nks doesn’t sound balanced.

That’s my hold-up with Shadow and I’m not fully caught up on thread (great wall Sam I managed to read it all this time) but I’d like game theory to confirm shadow is a reasonable maf role
I kinda skimmed over shadow's roleclaim but if he is the lovers role i'm pretty sure he is town

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
He's saying that his claim being bogus would not explain the Nuxl / Celever situation, which I buy. I'm leaning towards DLE being clear now so I don't think he fakes the random extra thing about no double targeting ever.

I am still pretty sure Realiti is just mafia here but let's move past this for now I want to see Spiderz and Whydon claim then let's reassess.

- friendly hydra
how, i was literally wiped on n2, if you assume that mafia has a wiper then you have to conclude that i am town (or 3p but w/e). you can verify that i didnt use my abilities because nobody here has the notification of "you can't target this person again."

UncleSam

Leading this village
how, i was literally wiped on n2, if you assume that mafia has a wiper then you have to conclude that i am town (or 3p but w/e). you can verify that i didnt use my abilities because nobody here has the notification of "you can't target this person again."
Maybe you missed the portion of my wall where I said I felt it likely the mafia idled the vanillizer N2 because I think there's more scum in Group B (and also partially so they could claim it later on someone getting pressured). If anything your claiming vanillized super super late (literally three days later) is what is making me more suspicious of you, not less.

I'm taking a break but we need to consider who the possible teams could be once we get all claims.

- friendly hydra

Maybe you missed the portion of my wall where I said I felt it likely the mafia idled the vanillizer N2 because I think there's more scum in Group B (and also partially so they could claim it later on someone getting pressured). If anything your claiming vanillized super super late (literally three days later) is what is making me more suspicious of you, not less.

I'm taking a break but we need to consider who the possible teams could be once we get all claims.

- friendly hydra
so you're saying that I would also idle the redirector n3 and n4?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)