NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
He's saying that his claim being bogus would not explain the Nuxl / Celever situation, which I buy. I'm leaning towards DLE being clear now so I don't think he fakes the random extra thing about no double targeting ever.

I am still pretty sure Realiti is just mafia here but let's move past this for now I want to see Spiderz and Whydon claim then let's reassess.

- friendly hydra
I don't see any reason DLE wouldn't claim that if he and realiti are S/S bc the whole point of a scum neighbouriser is to deepwolf and DLE is smart enough to know this helps him with that

Celever

no longer hibernating
if i were roleblocker, then clouds wouldnt have been able to put haruno on the list n1, but his action was successful

unfortunately i don't know if clouds posted that he did this publicly in thread or just told this to me privately
I can believe that suggest isn't a blockable ability tbh

I've read the last few pages but none of it has gone in bc my information processing has decided to leave so I'd still like a tl;dr of claimstate and gamestate

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
Separatist:
Nuxl - Jailkeeper
Psypsypsypsypsythe - Pick 2 people, they can no longer target each other. Wiped N1.
Realiti - Witch, forces one player to target another. Wiped N2.
Ryo - I'm gonna call you a Vessel. Picks a dead role, does role on valid targets. Wiped N3, but not before they could become masons with Texas.
Shadowpea - Cupidish. Pick 2 people, they're now neighbours and lovers.
Spiderz - NO CLAIM.
Texas Cloverleaf - Formerly half mason and half transporter, currently full transporter and full mason with Ryo.
UncleSam - Contract Vigilante.
Vizh - The guy that comes up with the challenges, also a suggester.
Whydon - NO CLAIM.
Everyone in here is still alive. Given that there's likely only 1 or 2 scum in group A, it's safe to assume that at least 3 of these players are scum. 5/24 scum seems like the lowest it would be, 6/24 the highest (going by 3n+1:n ratio rules which I remember from a while back)

First off, I'll edit the quote to add everybody's claims. Spiderz and Whydon haven't claimed.

Nuxl's slot is being called into question a lot given what happened on N4. Idk what to make of it right now but it seems that in order for all this to happen, without knowing any more information, one of Nuxl or Celever is lying.
Nuxl could be lying because Celever was roleblocked and Clouds died, Celever could be lying because Celever could've found a way to kill Clouds anyway.

Realiti and Shadowpea were both US's suggestions that got removed from the list. This casts a spotlight on all 3 of them. Shadowpea's role is verifiable from Clouds' claim about Celever, and I would imagine it's probably town for reasons Celever brought up (giving Mafia this role lets them get some nice 2 for 1's).
Realiti's role on the other hand I doubt. This is the Witch from Town of Salem with an additional caveat. Given that this role can't win with town in ToS, I'm not sure a role like this would be given to town. Idk though. There is something convenient about this claim... the role wipe. I fully believe Realiti's claim that they redirected DLE to Clouds since I know DLE tried to target Nuxl and iirc Realiti claimed before this became apparent. I don't necessarily believe that this role is town.
UncleSam claiming priority 3 vig is as yet uncc'd. If this does not get cc'd then it's factual. The question would then be, why did Realiti and Shadowpea get removed from this list? Without full info, we don't know.
Conclusion: it's possible they're all town. I think Shadowpea is town, I think Realiti's role is correct but his alignment is shaky, idk about US.

Texas and Ryo are masons. I don't think Haruno/Texas would be T/S from the roles given, so I'm assuming Texas is town. Ryo however is a different story. If Texas is town, then we know Ryo's role is a dead role stealer OR neighbourizer. I'm inclined to believe the former if Texas is town, which I think he is, but dead role stealer to me could be a role on either side.
One more thing I'd like to point out though is that on the off chance Texas is scum, Ryo has 0 evidence that his role was what he said it was. We rely on Texas to confirm the role, and if Texas is scum then we can conclude Ryo is either what he claims to be and town or something else entirely and scum.

Psy... Psy, Psy, Psy... Psythe. Your role is weird and inconvenient. You claim role wiped on N1 and you targeted Hal and Celever. Celever didn't get told he couldn't target Hal any more apparently. If he's to be believed, we have no evidence that your role even existed like this.
I don't know what to make of this, but I would like to point out a possibility. A tiny possibility. A baby possibility.
1643484308350.png
what if everyone claiming to be wiped is actually scum, pretending there's a rolewiper?
In all seriousness, we have nothing to verify or doubt this claim, so idk what to make of it.

Vizh. Your role stinks. If you submitted the salad challenge Day 0, why wasn't it announced at the start of Day 1? No host error has been confirmed.

Overall I think Vizh is most likely to be scum in group B.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If you force me to claim my role I'm voting you no matter what
Whydon how is this ever town behavior

Just claim or we vote tbh, if you are somehow town here and don't wanna throw then there's no role you shouldn't be claiming. Even if you're like info and have no guilties somehow we still need to know what you are and maybe you have a clear or two

- friendly hydra

My ADHD is playing up I literally cannot read this thread rn

realiti CaffeineBoost please give me a recap from like, the last time I posted that wasn't today
i don't think much has happened other then speculation + my claim (redirector) + ppl theorizing why i didn't claim role wiped n2, I understand why ppl might be suspicious but I think i have justifiable reasons as to why i didn't mention it.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Everyone in here is still alive. Given that there's likely only 1 or 2 scum in group A, it's safe to assume that at least 3 of these players are scum. 5/24 scum seems like the lowest it would be, 6/24 the highest (going by 3n+1:n ratio rules which I remember from a while back)

First off, I'll edit the quote to add everybody's claims. Spiderz and Whydon haven't claimed.

Nuxl's slot is being called into question a lot given what happened on N4. Idk what to make of it right now but it seems that in order for all this to happen, without knowing any more information, one of Nuxl or Celever is lying.
Nuxl could be lying because Celever was roleblocked and Clouds died, Celever could be lying because Celever could've found a way to kill Clouds anyway.

Realiti and Shadowpea were both US's suggestions that got removed from the list. This casts a spotlight on all 3 of them. Shadowpea's role is verifiable from Clouds' claim about Celever, and I would imagine it's probably town for reasons Celever brought up (giving Mafia this role lets them get some nice 2 for 1's).
Realiti's role on the other hand I doubt. This is the Witch from Town of Salem with an additional caveat. Given that this role can't win with town in ToS, I'm not sure a role like this would be given to town. Idk though. There is something convenient about this claim... the role wipe. I fully believe Realiti's claim that they redirected DLE to Clouds since I know DLE tried to target Nuxl and iirc Realiti claimed before this became apparent. I don't necessarily believe that this role is town.
UncleSam claiming priority 3 vig is as yet uncc'd. If this does not get cc'd then it's factual. The question would then be, why did Realiti and Shadowpea get removed from this list? Without full info, we don't know.
Conclusion: it's possible they're all town. I think Shadowpea is town, I think Realiti's role is correct but his alignment is shaky, idk about US.

Texas and Ryo are masons. I don't think Haruno/Texas would be T/S from the roles given, so I'm assuming Texas is town. Ryo however is a different story. If Texas is town, then we know Ryo's role is a dead role stealer OR neighbourizer. I'm inclined to believe the former if Texas is town, which I think he is, but dead role stealer to me could be a role on either side.
One more thing I'd like to point out though is that on the off chance Texas is scum, Ryo has 0 evidence that his role was what he said it was. We rely on Texas to confirm the role, and if Texas is scum then we can conclude Ryo is either what he claims to be and town or something else entirely and scum.

Psy... Psy, Psy, Psy... Psythe. Your role is weird and inconvenient. You claim role wiped on N1 and you targeted Hal and Celever. Celever didn't get told he couldn't target Hal any more apparently. If he's to be believed, we have no evidence that your role even existed like this.
I don't know what to make of this, but I would like to point out a possibility. A tiny possibility. A baby possibility.
View attachment 402840what if everyone claiming to be wiped is actually scum, pretending there's a rolewiper?
In all seriousness, we have nothing to verify or doubt this claim, so idk what to make of it.

Vizh. Your role stinks. If you submitted the salad challenge Day 0, why wasn't it announced at the start of Day 1? No host error has been confirmed.

Overall I think Vizh is most likely to be scum in group B.
Isn't Vizh just factually suggest(4) barring a CC? Also we factually know the challenge exists. I think Vizh's claim is the best of the Group B roles you mentioned (outside of mine obv). I could see Ryo's role mechanically being scum here but I just don't see his behavior as scum ever here. Maybe you disagree though? I don't think we should rule anything out but I just don't see scum!Ryo here.

- friendly hydra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)