Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Shift Gear
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
- Explosion
ig screen support is necessary coz genesect is too frail to set up
Hello man, sadly Genesect its not viable and its a terrible mon in this gen, I will try to make a viable team with it, but probably the request will be rejected, since Genesect its almost impossible to make it work, Also that set make it impossible, would you mind if I change the set so I can try something to make it work?

Hello man, sadly Genesect its not viable and its a terrible mon in this gen, I will try to make a viable team with it, but probably the request will be rejected, since Genesect its almost impossible to make it work, Also that set make it impossible, would you mind if I change the set so I can try something to make it work?
i wanted a cool HO team with shift gear genesect but it has event related problems so it has to be hasty and stuffs nvm it's fine ik it's a tough mon to build around. U can build around any other very uncommon sweepers that fits in HO teams like this
Dragonite @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature/Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed/Iron Head/Substitute
- Earthquake/Fire Punch

Last edited:

bigtalk

Banned deucer.
Sure, that will work too, interested to see what comes of it!
Here's your team, enjoy: https://pokepast.es/ccbdd08d72332003
First I'll explain why I think this Aegislash set has potential: Ghost-type coverage has very few resistances in Ubers. Generally, Yveltal and Ho-Oh are teams' switch-ins to threats like Lunala and Marshadow, but having Head Smash on Aegislash to hit these targets, as well as Toxic to annoy support Arceus can make it pretty hard to switch into if you predict properly. For example, this set can break a very common stall core of Giratina + Ho-Oh. Ghostium Z gives Aegislash a one-time nuke option; to give you an idea of how hard it hits, it can OHKO some Primal Groudon variants and Shadow Ball into Z-move will kill Ferrothorn after a bit of chip.

I paired Mewtwo X with Aegislash for their offensive synergy: Mewtwo can check/lure other Dark-types like Arceus-Dark and Tyranitar for Aegislash, and benefits from the removal of Ho-Oh/Yveltal. It also gives us a bit of speed control for revenge killing fast threats. Defensive Yveltal covers these two's Ghost-type weakness and gives the team a solid check to physical threats like Marshadow and Extreme Killer. Primal Groudon gives us a Stealth Rock setter and Primal Kyogre/secondary Xerneas check. Ho-Oh gives us more of a special backbone against threats like Xerneas and CM Arceus-Fairy, which could otherwise sweep pretty easily after chipping Groudon/Aegislash a little. Usually, it should be used as the primary switchin to these threats to prevent the other two from getting worn down. Arceus-Ground provides a dedicated Defogger for Ho-Oh that can deal with Rock-move Primal Groudon. Ho-Oh, Primal Groudon, and Mewtwo X help Aegislash to break bulky teams.

Set notes: Primal Groudon is max spe because the team is pretty weak to Primal Kyogre. Ho-Oh is running a "bulky band" set that allows it to survive +2 Thunder from GeoXern, so you can knock it out with Sacred Fire after some prior chip, or land a Toxic before going to Aegislash and stalling it out with King's Shield.
(tbh, this team works better with Magearna over Aegislash, but both are fine options)

CrumLee this may interest you since it features Choice Band Ho-Oh

Last edited:
i wanted a cool HO team with shift gear genesect but it has event related problems so it has to be hasty and stuffs nvm it's fine ik it's a tough mon to build around. U can build around any other very uncommon sweepers that fits in HO teams like this
Dragonite @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature/Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed/Iron Head/Substitute
- Earthquake/Fire Punch
Hey man, I respect your wish of creativity, but none of these sets works right now, Sadly I will have to reject that request since Dragonite is less viable than Genesect, if you want to make a new request, please check Viability Rankings before and post a reason why you want to build around that Pokemon, thanks!

Hey man, I respect your wish of creativity, but none of these sets works right now, Sadly I will have to reject that request since Dragonite is less viable than Genesect, if you want to make a new request, please check Viability Rankings before and post a reason why you want to build around that Pokemon, thanks!
Requesting a HO/BO/Balance team built around Mega Loppuny, the standard smogon set or any other relevant set as per team requirements
Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Healing Wish
Reason: Just realized M-punny is C- in VR and idt i ever tried using this mon in ubers.

Here's your team, enjoy: https://pokepast.es/ccbdd08d72332003
First I'll explain why I think this Aegislash set has potential: Ghost-type coverage has very few resistances in Ubers. Generally, Yveltal and Ho-Oh are teams' switch-ins to threats like Lunala and Marshadow, but having Head Smash on Aegislash to hit these targets, as well as Toxic to annoy support Arceus can make it pretty hard to switch into if you predict properly. For example, this set can break a very common stall core of Giratina + Ho-Oh. Ghostium Z gives Aegislash a one-time nuke option; to give you an idea of how hard it hits, it can OHKO some Primal Groudon variants and Shadow Ball into Z-move will kill Ferrothorn after a bit of chip.

I paired Mewtwo X with Aegislash for their offensive synergy: Mewtwo can check/lure other Dark-types like Arceus-Dark and Tyranitar for Aegislash, and benefits from the removal of Ho-Oh/Yveltal. It also gives us a bit of speed control for revenge killing fast threats. Defensive Yveltal covers these two's Ghost-type weakness and gives the team a solid check to physical threats like Marshadow and Extreme Killer. Primal Groudon gives us a Stealth Rock setter and Primal Kyogre/secondary Xerneas check. Ho-Oh gives us more of a special backbone against threats like Xerneas and CM Arceus-Fairy, which could otherwise sweep pretty easily after chipping Groudon/Aegislash a little. Usually, it should be used as the primary switchin to these threats to prevent the other two from getting worn down. Arceus-Ground provides a dedicated Defogger for Ho-Oh that can deal with Rock-move Primal Groudon. Ho-Oh, Primal Groudon, and Mewtwo X help Aegislash to break bulky teams.

Set notes: Primal Groudon is max spe because the team is pretty weak to Primal Kyogre. Ho-Oh is running a "bulky band" set that allows it to survive +2 Thunder from GeoXern, so you can knock it out with Sacred Fire after some prior chip, or land a Toxic before going to Aegislash and stalling it out with King's Shield.
(tbh, this team works better with Magearna over Aegislash, but both are fine options)

CrumLee this may interest you since it features Choice Band Ho-Oh
thanks looking forward to testing this!

So I'm back with another idea.

A mon I've been seeing of a lot of recently is Kyurem-W and I think its very interesting and could have a cool niche. Another set I saw while playing AG I think would be rather effective in Ubers is stored power DM. I'd like to form a team with both of them as the centerpieces. The sets I have in mind are as follows:

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 32 Def / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rock Polish
- Calm Mind
- Heat Wave
- Stored Power

Kyurem-White @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Turboblaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Fusion Flare
- Earth Power

I understand these are two very niche sets so if only one is workable that's perfectly okay too! Thank you for your time

Requesting a HO/BO/Balance team built around Mega Loppuny, the standard smogon set or any other relevant set as per team requirements
Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Healing Wish
Reason: Just realized M-punny is C- in VR and idt i ever tried using this mon in ubers.
hey I'll take this request, but would u mind me change it's set since this set may not act very well in the current meta due to Lopunny's power is not so high thus easily walled by common walls such as support Arceus forms, except Dark ceus ofc, which this set provides is not deserved to be used tbh

hey I'll take this request, but would u mind me change it's set since this set may not act very well in the current meta due to Lopunny's power is not so high thus easily walled by common walls such as support Arceus forms, except Dark ceus ofc, which this set provides is not deserved to be used tbh
Yeah sure

737373elj

Banned deucer.
Oh yeah, and would like a team around Kyurem-W only, but replying to me and HellsRuin would be okay. This is my set if you aren’t replying to him.

Kyurem-White @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Fusion Flare
- Roost

Edit: Since HellsRuin has the Kyurem-W off, any replies would be with this set. Would appreciate replies!!!

Last edited:
Request for DD life orb Ray a set very hard to switch into. Plus one adamant Dragons Ascent issa roll on bulky support arcs after rocks and zy dropping to draco means its a rather hard mon to wall and that most checks will be moreover on the offensive side so I ask that you try to pair it with mons that can promptly deal with the common scarfs and priority users. Would prefer a BO build.

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Dance
- V-create/EQ
- Draco Meteor

I’d like to see a team using offensive dialga (or palikia but dialga is probably better)
Preferably HO or bulky offense
https://pokepast.es/af43a7c1088a579c
This team puts Dialga in the role of an unconventional Stealth Rock user to allow a slightly unconventional offensive core to sweep. Giving it Toxic allows it to punish support Arceus forms which in turn allows Mence and Marshadow to sweep. As having Dialga makes the team inherently weak to Marshadow, Arceus-Fairy was chosen as its solid bulk and reliable recovery make it the most consistent Dark and Fighting type answer in the tier. This means however that the traditional Hyper Offense Core Groudon plus E-Killer for checking Xerneas and Ultra Necrozma couldn't be used so instead the team has Double Dance Necrozma for Xerneas and Marshadow to help RKO Ultra. Something of note is that the entire team has super effective coverage against Necrozma-DM, helping to deny Ultra from getting set up. Finally, Salamence was added in order to offensively check Groudon and give the team a generally useful ground immune mon.

Last edited:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could build me a team with the fearsome core of Tapu Lele and Deoxys-A?

I love seeing people cry as I click Psychic Terrain-boosted Psycho Boost and watch their pokemon melt like butter while their stupid priority can't do anything to me! And Tapu Lele can get rid of those stupid Dark-types as well for Deo. Thanks in advance!

https://pokepast.es/af43a7c1088a579c
This team puts Dialga in the role of an unconventional Stealth Rock user to allow a slightly unconventional offensive core to sweep. Giving it Toxic allows it to punish support Arceus forms which in turn allows Mence and Marshadow to sweep. As having Dialga makes the team inherently weak to Marshadow, Arceus-Fairy was chosen as its solid bulk and reliable recovery make it the most consistent Dark and Fighting type answer in the tier. This means however that the traditional Hyper Offense Core Groudon plus E-Killer for checking Xerneas and Ultra Necrozma couldn't be used so instead the team has Double Dance Necrozma for Xerneas and Marshadow to help RKO Ultra. Something of note is that the entire team has super effective coverage against Necrozma-DM, helping to deny Ultra from getting set up. Finally, Salamence was added in order to offensively check Groudon and give the team a generally useful ground immune mon.
Thanks for the team!

After playing with the team, I noticed no defog, which made the matches against webs shuckle horrible. That put the dancers at plus one, which wasn’t enough to out speed some things,
Just wondering if you over looked it or if there just wasn’t space on the team
I’m thinking of putting defog on arc but if you have a better idea I’m open to suggestions
But it is a fun team

Last edited:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could build me a team with the fearsome core of Tapu Lele and Deoxys-A?

I love seeing people cry as I click Psychic Terrain-boosted Psycho Boost and watch their pokemon melt like butter while their stupid priority can't do anything to me! And Tapu Lele can get rid of those stupid Dark-types as well for Deo. Thanks in advance!
https://pokepast.es/f3d7e33aeb71cfcb
Here´s a team that me and Goat Heart made, that was one of the most popular teams in the meta.
The idea of the lele+deo-a+ultra nec core is to be able to take advantage of the psychic terrain as much as possible. After a nasty plot from deo a with it's sash allowing it to do so, deo a becomes basically unstopable. Yveltal with rocky helmet helps counteract marshadow's potential sash if psychic terrain is not up, and also serving as a check to other physical mons. Groudon is there to set up rocks, and also serve as a secondary check to xerneas with roar, as ultra necrozma does not get the job done fully. Arceus dark is there as a secondary non-psyspam sweeper, that also serves a yveltal check. This team is very very easy to win with if the opponent does not have scarfers, and scarf xern+scarf yveltal can be taken care of with other methods such as arc dark and spdf don.

Thanks for the team!

After playing with the team, I noticed no defog, which made the matches against webs shuckle horrible. That put the dancers at plus one, which wasn’t enough to out speed some things,
I’m thinking of putting defog on arc but if you have a better idea I’m open to suggestions
But it is a fun team
You could try defog over earthquake on mence, that might fix your issue.

Thanks for the team!

But it is a fun team
Sorry for the bad webs matchup, it wasn’t considered as a result of Defog on Scarf Yveltal and Xerneas becoming more popular hurting web’s viability and making it less common. Your best bet would be to add Defog on Salamence as it’s both fast and immune to webs, most likely over Dragon Dance and changing. This should help your matchups against other HO’s besides webs as well as Dialga loses to a lot of common suicide leads, but can be used to set past the early game after you’ve cleared your field with Mence.

Last edited:
I'm looking to make a team to basically counter the "meta" in Ubers. been playing a bit with this team and I still have issues with certain top tier pokemon.

I also would enjoy using the standard Dialga SR Set, specifically:

Dialga @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Toxic

I'm planning to look into how to counter the meta on my own, but any ideas for teammates to Dialga would be great!

prikshit

Banned deucer.
https://pokepast.es/f3d7e33aeb71cfcb
Here´s a team that me and Goat Heart made, that was one of the most popular teams in the meta.
The idea of the lele+deo-a+ultra nec core is to be able to take advantage of the psychic terrain as much as possible. After a nasty plot from deo a with it's sash allowing it to do so, deo a becomes basically unstopable. Yveltal with rocky helmet helps counteract marshadow's potential sash if psychic terrain is not up, and also serving as a check to other physical mons. Groudon is there to set up rocks, and also serve as a secondary check to xerneas with roar, as ultra necrozma does not get the job done fully. Arceus dark is there as a secondary non-psyspam sweeper, that also serves a yveltal check. This team is very very easy to win with if the opponent does not have scarfers, and scarf xern+scarf yveltal can be taken care of with other methods such as arc dark and spdf don.
Nice PsySpam Team But I Believe Personally Arceus-Fairy Would Serve Better On This Team Than Dark. This Team Archetype Is Inherently Weak To Marshadow (This Team Is No Exception At All) And Fairy Would Give You A Solid Check To It Outside Of Yveltal Who I Believe Has A Lot Of Strain On It In This Team. Still Gives You The Same Calm Mind Sweeper But I Feel Defensively It Fits Better.

bigtalk

Banned deucer.
I'm looking to make a team to basically counter the "meta" in Ubers. been playing a bit with this team and I still have issues with certain top tier pokemon.

I also would enjoy using the standard Dialga SR Set, specifically:

Dialga @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Toxic

I'm planning to look into how to counter the meta on my own, but any ideas for teammates to Dialga would be great!
We've already built a Dialga team here, you can give that a try if you like it.
Nice PsySpam Team But I Believe Personally Arceus-Fairy Would Serve Better On This Team Than Dark. This Team Archetype Is Inherently Weak To Marshadow (This Team Is No Exception At All) And Fairy Would Give You A Solid Check To It Outside Of Yveltal Who I Believe Has A Lot Of Strain On It In This Team. Still Gives You The Same Calm Mind Sweeper But I Feel Defensively It Fits Better.
Marshadow isn't too big of an issue actually since Psychic Terrain will block its priority moves against Deoxys/Ultra Necrozma, which can outspeed and KO it. Yveltal also survives 2 hits from it.

it's psychic terrain, marsh is not an issue.

Request for DD life orb Ray a set very hard to switch into. Plus one adamant Dragons Ascent issa roll on bulky support arcs after rocks and zy dropping to draco means its a rather hard mon to wall and that most checks will be moreover on the offensive side so I ask that you try to pair it with mons that can promptly deal with the common scarfs and priority users. Would prefer a BO build.

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Dance
- V-create/EQ
- Draco Meteor
DDLO Ray ft. BigTalk
https://pokepast.es/a1b938d7ffeadb55
For this build we paired Rayquaza with Eruption Groudon to form a powerful breaking core capable of abusing the checks that the two share, mainly Arceus-Ground and Water. Additionally after revealing Dragon Dance, Ray can lure in defensive Zygarde which checks traditional DD variants of Rayquaza and OHKO it with Draco Meteor. Its timid nature also allows it bait in max speed Kyogre and smash it with Dragon Ascent. Giving Dusk Z and rocks allows Groudon to dedicate its set fully to offense and gives the team one of the most consistent Xerneas answers in the tier. Giratina-O and Arceus-Water form the teams Groudon checking core, Gira handling Swords Dance and support variants with Draco and Defog and Arc handling mixed. Having Dual status on Arceus not only synergizes well with Giratina's Hex, it also serves as a lure for Necrozma-DM, Arc Water's most common abuser. Wisp combined with its bulky spead allows it to act as a safety net against Marshadow and E-killer, taking pressure off Yvetal and preventing itself from being overloaded. Finally, Yveltal provides speed control and has the benefit of being able to hit Mega Gengar which the build would be very weak to if it had used Xerneas.

The Dovahneer

UPL Champion
So I'm back with another idea.

A mon I've been seeing of a lot of recently is Kyurem-W and I think its very interesting and could have a cool niche. Another set I saw while playing AG I think would be rather effective in Ubers is stored power DM. I'd like to form a team with both of them as the centerpieces. The sets I have in mind are as follows:

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 32 Def / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rock Polish
- Calm Mind
- Heat Wave
- Stored Power

Kyurem-White @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Fusion Flare
- Earth Power

I understand these are two very niche sets so if only one is workable that's perfectly okay too! Thank you for your time
Kyurem isn't very good; it doesn't have much of a niche especially with choice scarf. However, I always wanted to try a bulky stored power Dusk Mane. Would that be okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)