Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do tutor moves get passed down via breeding? Say, if I breed my Gardevoir from black 2 w/Hyper Voice with a gardevoir from my x version, will I get Hyper Voice babies? Same for Pawniard (Knock Off) and Conkeldurr (Knock Off/Ice PUnch)
No they do not, those tutor moves are not counted as egg moves.

EDIT:
I transfered over 20+ shiny male Adamant Guts Timburr with Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, and Ice Punch. They are all 31/31/31/X/31/31 and RNG abused by me.
I also have some shiny male Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch, Knock Off and Stealth Rock. They are also 31/31/31/X/31/31 and RNG abused by me.
Seeing as some people don't have access to any 5th gen games/don't know how to RNG abuse I am giving them away for free. Let me know if you would like any of them.

I'm also willing to do breeding projects in 5th gen in exchange for Pokemon Y mega stones.

Last edited:
I'm looking for an Eevee with Anticipation! IVs/nature/gender don't matter. In return I can offer any 4-5 IV of the following:

Jolly Justified Riolu w/ Bullet Punch, Crunch, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick
Quiet/Brave/Adamant Honedge (can make it 6IV but will take a bit of time)
Adamant/Jolly Iron fist/Scrappy Pancham w/ Storm Throw
Adamant Marill w/ Belly Drum, Aqua Jet
Calm Regenerator Foongus
Bold Regenerator Slowpoke
Calm Mr. Mime
Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish w/ Bullet Seed
Bold Water Absorb Frillish w/ Acid Armor, Pain Split, Recover, Confuse Ray
Calm/Timid Volt Absorb Minun

And any BP items if you want to sweeten the deal.

If I get a male Duskull with Trick (from the Dream World), transfer it up, and breed it with a female Dusclops from Gen VI with its HA, can I, in theory, get a 6IV Dusknoir with Trick (without grinding in the Dream World for one)?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for an Eevee with Anticipation! IVs/nature/gender don't matter. In return I can offer any 4-5 IV of the following:

Jolly Justified Riolu w/ Bullet Punch, Crunch, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick
Quiet/Brave/Adamant Honedge (can make it 6IV but will take a bit of time)
Adamant/Jolly Iron fist/Scrappy Pancham w/ Storm Throw
Adamant Marill w/ Belly Drum, Aqua Jet
Calm Regenerator Foongus
Bold Regenerator Slowpoke
Calm Mr. Mime
Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish w/ Bullet Seed
Bold Water Absorb Frillish w/ Acid Armor, Pain Split, Recover, Confuse Ray
Calm/Timid Volt Absorb Minun

And any BP items if you want to sweeten the deal.
I can help you out, do you have any of those 5 IV female in special balls?

LF pokebanked RNGed but non hacked

Eevee - Bold - Anticipation - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Wish, Hyper Voice and Heal Bell
Timburr - Adamant - Guts - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Knock Off, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Mach Punch
Scizor - Adamant - Technician 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Bug Bite, Knock Off, Super Power

Offering multiple 'mon and/or Items from my thread for each!
I can give you the Timburr you're looking.

EDIT:
I transfered over 20+ shiny male Adamant Guts Timburr with Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, and Ice Punch. They are all 31/31/31/X/31/31 and RNG abused by me.
I also have some shiny male Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch, Knock Off and Stealth Rock. They are also 31/31/31/X/31/31 and RNG abused by me.
Seeing as some people don't have access to any 5th gen games/don't know how to RNG abuse I am giving them away for free. Let me know if you would like any of them.

I'm also willing to do breeding projects in 5th gen in exchange for Pokemon Y mega stones.
Can I have a timburr please?

Hey guys i have a lot of legendaries for trade im really looking for shinys but willing to take offers pm or reply if interested.

Hasty suicune
careful entei
hasty kyurem/ice has pokerus
lonely reshriham
modest zekrom
mild terakion
hardy cobalion
naughty virizion
calm deoxys ATK mode
gentle Registeel has pokerus
adamant regirock
jolly regiice
careful uxie

EDIT:

can i have a paniward? please?

EDIT:

I can haz Timburr? :]

Hey guys i have a lot of legendaries for trade im really looking for shinys but willing to take offers pm or reply if interested.

Hasty suicune
careful entei
hasty kyurem/ice has pokerus
lonely reshriham
modest zekrom
mild terakion
hardy cobalion
naughty virizion
calm deoxys ATK mode
gentle Registeel has pokerus
adamant regirock
jolly regiice
careful uxie
Bump

EDIT:

Can I have a Timburr? I can give you Timid Analytic Staryu 31/x/31/31/31/31 in return. :)

Hi guys, I'm looking for a Carvanha or Sharpedo with Speed Boost. I don't really care about it's nature or IVs.

Among the pokemon I have for trade (all have 3-4 IVs) are:
HA Eevee
Darumaka
HA Phantump
HA Dratini
Porygon
Totodile

Please PM me if you're interested in trading :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Last call! I've got a bunch of Shroomish for trade (in Quick Balls):

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Move: Bullet Seed
Quick Feet: 3 Male, 2 Female
Effect Spore: 3 Male
Poison Heal: 1 Female

In return, I'd love 5 IV pokes I don't have in my thread (link is in my sig), or ones that I DO have in my thread but are improvements (a female with a cooler ball, a male with more egg moves, a different nature, etc.) PM me offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)