Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems so legit
If you dont believe me you can check my clone thread and I can give you a list of usernames ive traded with.

The entei is cloned by me and I happen to have an extra I would like to trade away.
INCLUDING the one who traded me the entei.

If you dont believe me you can check my clone thread and I can give you a list of usernames ive traded with.

The entei is cloned by me and I happen to have an extra I would like to trade away.
yeah, look at that, a flying pig!! It is legiter than Real Madrid wining without referee's help

An experienced RNG'er could probably do that with relative ease. Of course, I can't speak from experience because I such at RNG.
no wait, Flawless Thundurus are the best, like it is so easy to make a roaming pokemon with perfect stats and nature :P

Btw, you don't have to be mad bro

Hey guys,

I don't want to make a new thread yet, so all I'm asking for are 5 leftovers.

Because I completed the pokedex couple days ago thanks to Pokemonbank, I can offer you to breed any 5-6*31 Pokemon for Leftovers.

Thanks in advance!
Pan.

Can someone help me trade evolve my Karrablast? (for those who don't know, to evolve Karrablast, it must be traded with a Shelmet)

I can provide the Shelmet if needed, for services I can pay 1 of:

4IV Adamant Honedge (Shadow Sneak)
4IV Bold Slowpoke (Regenerator, Female, Curse)
4IV Timid Gastly
4IV Adamant Machop (Knock Off, Bullet Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch)
4IV Adamnt Dratini (Extremespeed, Marvel Scale)

Looking to trade for a 31/31/31/X/31/31 (Don't care about special attack if I did that right) Hidden Ability (Harvest) Phantump or Trevenant.
I have a ton of Pokemon I could breed for it. Just list a few that you're looking for.

PM me!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can someone help me trade evolve my Karrablast? (for those who don't know, to evolve Karrablast, it must be traded with a Shelmet)

I can provide the Shelmet if needed, for services I can pay 1 of:

4IV Adamant Honedge (Shadow Sneak)
4IV Bold Slowpoke (Regenerator, Female, Curse)
4IV Timid Gastly
4IV Adamant Machop (Knock Off, Bullet Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch)
4IV Adamnt Dratini (Extremespeed, Marvel Scale)
I actually need to evolve my Karrablast as well, want to do each other's?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks! (Your Accelgor wanted to learn Quick Attack and Double Team but I denied it, I hope it isn't an issue)
Thanks to you too! Yeah, no, doesn't matter to me. It's just going on Wonder Trade anyway :P

Yea, enjoy spreading illegal suff bro
Ok at first i thought you were saying I was a scammer or something but the entei isnt illegal.

It may not be legit but it is 100% legal.

Gen 4 event where you could go to Gamestop (eb games in canada) and download a Shiny Adamant Entei in a cherish ball with Extreme speed and flare blitz, people can RNG the event or pokesav to generate it.

The entei is NOT illegal and completely usable in competitive battles, if you dont believe me you can go on serebii, check out other smogon threads anything :)

Whats the going rate for an ability capsule?

Would a spitback or non-competitive shiny be a good trade? Here's some of what I got

Adamant Speed Boost Venipede with Spikes and Toxic spikes egg moves
Adamant Intimidate Growlithe with Morning sun, Close Combat, and Flare Blitz
Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
Marowak (legit) non-competitive
Ninetails (legit) non-competitive

Would anyone be able to trade me a female Prankster Liepard/Purrloin in a Luxury Ball? (Or if you have a Liepard Safari, that'd work too.) IVs and nature don't matter, as I will be breeding it.
I can offer a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Anticipation Eevee with Wish/Yawn in return.
Still need a Liepard, if anyone's willing.

Whats the going rate for an ability capsule?

Would a spitback or non-competitive shiny be a good trade? Here's some of what I got

Adamant Speed Boost Venipede with Spikes and Toxic spikes egg moves
Adamant Intimidate Growlithe with Morning sun, Close Combat, and Flare Blitz
Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
Marowak (legit) non-competitive
Ninetails (legit) non-competitive

Any chance I could offer a 5IV bold bulba with chlorophyll for one of those Charmanders?
It would save help in breeding for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)