Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the looks of it, Greninja is a speedy fragile mixed attacker compared to Dolphox's Special Attacker with decent speed and High Special Defense. Chespin's final form will probably be a slow physical attacker with high defense then.
Most likely, since the second form already had 70-75 base Attack and 90-95 base Defense.

Man, greninja has some impressive stats. From what I can make out from the colours, that is a mild nature
My approximations assuming around 60 EVs, 15 IVs

hp - 73
att - 85
def - 65
spAt - 103
SpDef - 60
spd - 118
SO they basically copy and pasted Sceptile huh. It sucks that Bubble SHuriken is physical. Dat 85 attacks stat is pitiful.

on the bright side, that stat calculation above only adds up to 504 (that is for base stats right??)

But that's not really too much left out. It's got a stat spread similar to sceptile.

Man, greninja has some impressive stats. From what I can make out from the colours, that is a mild nature
My approximations assuming around 60 EVs, 15 IVs

hp - 73
att - 85
def - 65
spAt - 103
SpDef - 60
spd - 118
I never liked him anyway. at least I know I'm not missing anything. Water/dark is really bad defensively. part fighting would of helped it better. Also, like everyone else is saying, looks like sceptile with even worse defenses

Damn Bunnelby. You let yourself go. And Chespin's supposed final evo is the most badass this gen hands down in my opinion.

WAT to both. I wanna see as much of Chespin's final form as possible because just that design ripped me from Team Froakie back into undecided territory

From the looks of it, Greninja is a speedy fragile mixed attacker compared to Dolphox's Special Attacker with decent speed and High Special Defense. Chespin's final form will probably be a slow physical attacker with high defense then.
Slow and defensive grass starter...where have I seen that before?
Not in OU, that's for sure.

Anyways, I kind of like Greninja's design, even thou most people hate it. THe typing also took me by surprize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)