Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
They forgot to take Dragon Rage off of Charmeleon's movepool. That's really awkward

Also: Greninja is real. Huh. Let's get typing, stats, and whatever the heck Water Shuriken does.
Greninja is Water/Dark, and Water Shuriken is a 15 BP Priority move that hits 2-5 times

Wow, Water/Dark? Then we have an awesome Grass/Fighting pokémon awaiting!

Also, 15 BP, hits 2-5 times, and priority? Wow, that's a potent move! On average, it should be more potent than the normal 40 BP ones.

I wonder if they're giving the starters a signature move, of sorts, this time around. Both Mystical Fire and Water Shuriken seem, flavor wise, tailored to Delphox and Greninja

this awsome but now i'm more impacient for the game and it comes outs the day after my birthday

Last edited:
Considering that Greninja has probably been grinded a bit to get it early, it will probably have a good amount of EVs on it, as it will have battled a lot of weaker pokémon. Stats will appear to be higher than what they really are if EVs are not taken into consideration.

Still, a rough calculation will have some validity, of course.

Man, greninja has some impressive stats. From what I can make out from the colours, that is a mild nature
My approximations assuming around 60 EVs, 15 IVs

hp - 73
att - 85
def - 65
spAt - 103
SpDef - 60
spd - 118

Looking at Spritzee's evo... the purple looks completely separate from the pink?? the arms sprouting from the purple?? to me this just says parasitic. Also.. it looks like a baby owl to me, an ugly pile of feathers you cant help but like.. .____.

okay, for stat calculations, do we know that EVs are still obtained the usual way even with the core training and stuff implemented? It seems kind of redundant now

From the looks of it, Greninja is a speedy fragile mixed attacker compared to Dolphox's Special Attacker with decent speed and High Special Defense. Chespin's final form will probably be a slow physical attacker with high defense then.

Stone RG

Megas are broke
Umm, correct me if mi wrong, but isnt that Mild nature? I recon the blue tone on Def, but i cant recon the red tone no Any stat, bar SpA which im not even sure of. Oh Well, i was expecting a reverse triangle 4th gen style where each starter had an advantage against the other 2 in a way.

Seems to me like Greninja is super fast, and a generic frail Special attacker, idgaf, i chose froakie the moment i saw the starters.

okay, for stat calculations, do we know that EVs are still obtained the usual way even with the core training and stuff implemented? It seems kind of redundant now
We shouldn't assume otherwise. Super Training is probably just an alternative method of EVing.

On the other hand... Man, is Greninja frail or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)