Tournament ZUPL V - Commencement Thread

fish anemometer

I ❤️HOLE
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending PU Circuit Champion
Picsart_23-10-22_12-17-35-051.jpg
Since Toto is too lame to do shoutouts I'll do it myself bc tbh this team deserves it. The season is over for us but I'm proud we actually managed to make playoffs in the first place after a rocky start and managed to comeback despite getting a lot of bad luck during the tour. I know my record was not the best but I had a lot of fun building/testing for the team and I think our SV ended up doing well so I'm proud of it.

Toto - Thank you for trusting me to play SV all weeks despite my somewhat poor performance early on and for picking me in the stacked pool of players. You're a much better manager and player than you give yourself credit for. The ORAS pool in this tour was really stacked and I don't think you have to be this hard on yourself.

Corthius - The Bikini Bottom gangster manager himself. Thanks for being funny and chill unlike Toto. Hope u post hair one day.

thebtboy - The heart and soul of this team. Seriously, I mean it, this dude is insane. Always there to support every single slot, ready to pick every metagame when needed and a testing machine. I believe you've shown a lot of growth as a player and builder in this tour and I wanna see what the future holds for you in ZU. Keep it up, you bald bozo!

Ciro napoli Sylveon used calm mind - you two are funny as fuck and laid back. I didnt expect to have so much fun teaming with you. I will never forget dolliv and the smash bros team. Ciro soooooooooooooos!

Medeia - Ur so cool... wish I talked with you more cause you were one of the people i wanted to team with D: You put up some awesome games!

AstilCodex - You've been a great support this tour and I also believe you're much better than you give yourself credit for. Don't let a few missteps keep you from getting better and I'd be glad to team up with you again if given the chance.

Finchinator - Easily the best SM in the pool. Sorry i couldnt clutch tiebreak for you cause you would've wrapped it up. FINCH CLASSIC 2023 LETS GOOOOOO

a fruitshop owner - Glad i finally had the chance to team up with big blalib in a ZUPL. You're one of the best SM players around and I rly liked being able to support you in that slot wherever I could. Losing to LPY twice is unforgivable though so we sadly have to retire.

Tack - Ty for being a fun person to be around and clutching some nice wins (in sv not knowing the mons too!). Hope all is well in life!

BloodAce - Definitely someone I wanted to team up with again after ZUPL I Hakas. Shame you got thrown into the shitstorm that BW ZU is but we all know you tried your best here and your support in SS was also great. Hopefully BW ZU gets better lol.

Jett aka not btboy - One of the best chat presences in the Discord and also a great teammate here. I'm glad we got to team up and I hope we team up again the future. Keep climbing!

Lunala - LUNA GOAT!!!!! Integral part of the team. I laughed irl at a lot of interactions you had with Toto and btboy. You care for your team a lot despite being a bit tsun-tsun-tsun-dere, and I'm very thankful for the more serious moments too. Your wins early in the week boosted our morale and made it OK for our SV to go 0-3. I had no doubt with your thoughtfulness you'd be a great SCL manager and so far it's showing .

neomon - Easily one of the best DPP ZUers around. You're very in touch with the metagame and it honestly shows. Thank you for carrying us in DPP and for the great chat presence. Looking forward to teaming up with you again.

EviGaro and TheFranklin - You guys absolutely carried us in SS and hopefully I was able to support you as you deserved. You guys are obviously much better Pokémon players than me and watching you playing with whatever we were able to cook up has definitely been a blast.

Itchyy and DEG - The best cheerleader duo we could possibly have, thank you for all the team support!

sleid, BaitWiz - Those playoffs teambuilding VCs were so much fun let's do it again sometime!

Drud, TWiTT - Drud this is also a UMPL shoutout cause we aint making playoffs of that, wish I teamed with ya in something less mickey or zu in a more fun state I hate losing to you twice in finals and you know it at this point. Soon I will stop coming up short and farm.

Albi, SpacialRendevous, Charles A. Theist, czim and everyone else who joined the discord at one point - Thank you too for the retirement during the tour!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)