Project ZU Laddering Achievements

Apagogie

Zee you later
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
ZU Laddering Achievements
Approved by 5gen and Ho3nConfirm3d. Inspired by Aaronboyer. Grammar checked by Celly Berry

ZU Laddering Achievements are coming back for generation eight! Complete fun challenges on the ZU ladder to gain points and see after several months who has been the best among players. No need to sign up, you just have to register a ZULA alt and let's go! I hope you are all pretty excited about that, I'm pretty excited myself and it will be a lot of fun. Without waiting more, here are the rules to follow if you want to gain points:

:Grapploct: Rules :Grapploct:
  • Battles have to be played on the ZU ladder.
  • You MUST have "ZULA" in your username to validate your achievements. Ex : "ZULA Apagogie"
  • You need to win the game to validate your achievements.
  • The opposite player needs to have six mons in their team, five mons above level 90 and cannot forfeit or time out when they have more than two mons remaining to validate your achievements. If the achievement is marked as "No forfeit / no time out", the opposite player cannot forfeit / time out at all. ZULA cannot forfeit versus each other.
  • You are allowed to reach multiple achievements in a single battle
  • Replays have to be posted in this thread as a prove and possibily screenshots or pokepaste if required.
  • Please list the category your replay should be awarded. It would make our lifes easier ;3
We will start with the list of achievements below. If new challenges are added, I will mention it in the thread. I'm also open to suggestions but please do it in private messages, we will try to keep this thread as much achievements related as possible. Have fun, I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the ladder!

:Stonjourner: Bronze Tier - 1 point each :Stonjourner:

Bad ladder sailor: Win a battle where Wailord kills at least three mons.
Beacs apprentice : Win a battle with a team that includes all of Hippopotas / Magnemite / Mienfoo / Tentacool
Family Trip: Win a battle composed of two mons and their two pre evolutions.
GG noob : Win a battle 6-0. Forfeit not allowed.
Give me Five : Win a battle with a team composed of 5 pokemon instead of 6.
Humanity Fate : Win a battle in killing a Pokemon due to Perish Body.
I lost my baggage : Win a battle composed of mons without item. Pokepaste required.
Lucky Stunky: Win a game in inflicting a critical hit with Stunky.
Mother nature : Win a battle composed of mons with the same nature. Pokepaste required
Underrated but not underplayed : Win a battle composed of mons ranked in the B rank / Mid tier.
You leave me no choice : Win a battle with a team composed of six mons using a choice item. Pokepaste required. Trick/Switcheroo not allowed.
ZU Novice: Play 25 games on the ladder. Screenshot required.

Frozen in time (Gen-1) : Win a battle with a team only composed of six mons created during the generation 1.
Frozen in time (Gen-2) : Win a battle with a team only composed of six mons created during the generation 2.
Frozen in time (Gen-3) : Win a battle with a team only composed of six mons created during the generation 3.
Frozen in time (Gen-4) : Win a battle with a team only composed of six mons created during the generation 4.
Frozen in time (Gen-5) : Win a battle with a team only composed of six mons created during the generation 5.
Frozen in time (Gen-7) : Win a battle with a team only composed of six mons created during the generation 7.
Frozen in time (Gen-8) : Win a battle with a team only composed of six mons created during the generation 8.

Gym leader Electric : Win a battle with a team composed of six electric mons
Gym leader Grass : Win a battle with a team composed of six grass types
Gym leader Fairy : Win a battle with a team composed of six fairy types
Gym leader Ice : Win a battle with a team composed of six ice types
Gym leader Normal : Win a battle with a team composed of six normal types
Gym leader Psychic : Win a battle with a team composed of six psychic types
Gym leader Rock : Win a battle with a team composed of six rock types
Gym leader Water : Win a battle with a team composed of six water types

:Mawile: Silver Tier - 2 points each :Mawile:

Future ZUBL : Win a battle in killing the six mons of the opposite team with the same pokemon. Forfeits / time out not allowed.
Mastermind : Win a battle in switching twice on your immunity. Shedinja banned.
No john : Win a battle with a team composed of at least five mons without switching once. Pivot moves/Eject pack not allowed.
NFE main : Win a battle composed only of second stage of evolutions.
SU main : Win a battle with only mons ranked in the C rank / Low tier.
Very Noice: Win a battle in getting three different times the form of Eiscue Noice during the fight.
ZU amateur : Play 50 games on the ladder. Screenshot required.
ZU champion : Reach 75% of GXE with your ZULA account in minimum 30 games. Screenshot required

Frozen in time (Gen-6) : Win a battle with a team only composed of six mons created during the generation 6.

Gym leader Bug : Win a battle with a team composed of six bug types
Gym leader Dark : Win a battle with a team composed of six dark types
Gym leader Dragon : Win a battle with a team composed of six dragon types
Gym leader Fighting : Win a battle with a team composed of six fighting types
Gym leader Fire : Win a battle with a team composed of six fire types
Gym leader Flying : Win a battle with a team composed of six flying types
Gym leader Ghost : Win a battle with a team composed of six ghost types
Gym leader Ground: Win a battle with a team composed of six ground types
Gym leader Poison : Win a battle with a team composed of six poison types.
Gym leader Steel : Win a battle with a team composed of six steel types

:Falinks: Gold tier - 3 points each :Falinks:

Click A to win: Win a game in using only the same move (Mono-move challenge).
Entry hazard warrior : Win a game in ending with sticky webs, two layers of toxic spikes, three layers of spikes and stealth rocks up on the opponent's side of the field.
Give me one : Win a battle with only one pokemon in your team
Ninja apprentice: Win a battle where you kill a mon with Final Gambit from Shedinja.
Pacificmon : Win a battle in using only status moves
LC main : Win a battle with a team composed only of the first stage of evolutions.
Slowly but surely : Win a battle by only moving last. Switching is therefore not allowed.
Show your moves : Win a battle in using moves of 18 different types.
Trapped in the Vortex : Win a battle in using only pivot moves (Volt Switch, U-Turn, Flip-Turn, Parting shot, Teleport)
ZU expert: Play 75 games on the ladder. Screenshot required

:Rapidash-Galar: Platinum - 5 points each :Rapidash-Galar:

Absolute perfection : Win a game 6-0 with your whole team at 100% of their life and without being statused. No forfeit / timeout allowed
Blessed by Arceus : Win a game in only using the move metronome.
Christopher Colombus : Reach at least 1492 elo on the ladder.
Lord of war : Win twenty battles in a row. Screenshot required (The screenshot will show 20 wins - 0 lose)
Six-days-war : Win a game in six turns. Forfeit and time out not allowed.
The Last of Silvallies : Win a battle with a team composed only of Silvally-Ice.
ZU main : Play 100 battles on the ladder. Screenshot required.
ZU Imperator : Reach 80% of GXE with your ZULA account in minimum 30 games. Screenshot required

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:Bouffalant: Hall of fame :Bouffalant:

1. T0T0D!E [126 points]
2. czim [116 points]
3. OranBerryBlissey [114 points]

4. Charles A Theist [104 points]
5. risin_glory[99 points]
6. AstilCodex [98 points]
7. Tuthur [86 points]
8. Celly berry [85 points]
9. Pallas [35 points]
10. JonAmon [34 points]
11. Aaronboyer [31 points]
12. Hitmonstars [17 points]
13. Michael 213 [16 points]
13. Trognon [16 points]
15. Ho3nConfirm3d [15 points]
16. Apagogie [8 points]

Last edited:

Apagogie

Zee you later
czim
Bronze [26]: Gym Leader Fairy / Gym Leader Normal / You leave me no choice / Frozen in time gen 2 / GG Noob / Frozen in time gen 3 / Bad Ladder Sailor / Lucky Stunky / UnderUsed but not underplayed / Give me five / Frozen in time gen 1 / Gym leader Psychic / I lost my baggage / Gym leader Grass / Mother Nature / Gym leader Rock / Gym leader Electric / Gym leader Water / Gym leader Ice / Frozen in time gen 8 / Frozen in time gen 7 / Frozen in time gen 5 / ZU novice / Beacs apprentice / Family Trip / Frozen in time gen4
Silver[38] : Gym Leader Ghost / Future ZUBL / Gym leader Fire / Gym Leader Flying / Frozen in time gen6 / Gym Leader Dragon / NFE Main / Gym leader Dark / Gym Leader Poison / No john / SU main / Gym leader Steel / Gym leader Ground / Gym leader Fighting / ZU Amateur / ZU Champion / Very Noice / Mastermind
Gold[27] : Give me one / LC main / Entry hazards Warrior / Slowly but surely / Pacificmon / Ninja apprentice / Click A to Win / ZU expert / Trapped in the Vortex
Platinum[25]: The last of Silvallies / Six Days war / ZU Imperator / ZU main / Christopher Colombus / Blessed by Arceus

JonAmon
Bronze[7]: Frozen in time gen 5 / , You leave me no choice / Beacs apprentice / GG noob / Frozen in time gen 7 / Underrated but not underplayed / Gym leader electric
Silver[10] : SU Main / No Johns / Frozen in time gen-6 / Gym Leader Flying / Gym leader Ground
Gold[12]: Click A to Win / LC main / Pacificmon / Trapped in the Vortex
Platinum[5]: Blessed by Arceus

Trognon
Bronze[4]: Give me Five / Beacs apprentice / Gym leader Rock / Gym leader Grass
Silver[4]: No john / Gym leader Fire
Gold[3]: Give me one
Platinum[5]: The last of the Silvallies

Astil Codex
Bronze[23]: Give me Five / Bad Ladder Sailor / Beacs apprentice / Frozen in time gen8 / Mother Nature / You leave me no choice / Frozen in time gen 1 / Underplayed but not underrated / Frozen in time gen 3 / Gym leader Psychic / I lost my baggage / Lucky Stunky / Gym leader Rock / ZU novice / GG noob / Gym Leader Electric / Gym leader Grass / Gym Leader Normal / Gym Leader Fire / Gym leader Fairy / Gym leader Ice / Family Trip/ Frozen in time gen4
Silver[36] : No john / Future ZUBL / Frozen in time gen 6 / SU Main / Gym leader Dragon / Gym leader fighting / NFE main / ZU Amateur / Gym leader ghost / Gym leader Bug / Gym leader steel / Gym leader fire / gym leader ground / gym leader flying / gym leader poison / gym leader dark / Mastermind / Very Noice
Gold[24] : LC Main / Entry hazards warrior / Give me one / Click A to Win / Slowly but Surely / Ninja apprentice / Trapped in the Vortex / ZU expert
Platinum[15]: The last of the Silvallies / Blessed by Arceus / ZU Main

Michael213
Bronze[2]: GG noob / You leave me no choice
Silver[8]: Gym leader Fire / NFE / Gym Leader Ground / Gym leader Steel
Gold[6]: Slowly but surely / LC main

OranBerryBlissey
Bronze[26]: Beacs apprentice / Underrated but not underplayed / Lucky Stunky / Gym leader water / Gym leader grass / Bad ladder sailor / I lost my baggage / gym leader electric / gym leader rock / gym leader normal / gym leader psychic / gym leader fairy / gym leader ice / Mother nature / you leave me no choice / GG Noob / Frozen in time gen 1 / Frozen in time gen 2 / Family trip / Frozen in time gen 8 / ZU Novice / Frozen in time gen 3 / Frozen in time gen 5 / Frozen in time gen 7 / Give me five/ Frozen in time gen 4
Silver[36]: Future ZUBL / No john / Gym leader Bug / Gym leader poison / Gym leader dragon / Gym leader dark / gym leader fire / gym leader ground / gym leader fighting / gym leader steel / gym leader ghost / gym leader flying / NFE main / SU main / ZU amateur / Very noice / Frozen in time gen 6 / Mastermind
Gold[27]: Give me one / Entry hazard Warrior / Ninja apprentice / LC main / Click A to win / Trapped in the Vortex / Slowly but surely / ZU expert / Pacificmon
Platinum[25]: The last of Silvallies / Blessed by Arceus / Absolute perfection / ZU Main / Six days war

Totodile
Bronze[26]: Gym leader Water / Gym leader Psychic / Gym Leader Normal / Gym Leader Ice / Gym leader Fairy / Gym Leader Grass / Gym leader Rock / Gym leader electric / Mother nature / give me 5 / Bad ladder sailor / Beacs apprentice / You leave me no choice / Lucky Stunky / Frozen in time gen1 / Frozen in time gen2 / Frozen in time gen3 / Frozen in time gen5 / Frozen in time gen7 / Frozen in time gen8 / ZU novice / Underrated but not underplayed / I lost my baggage / GG Noob / Family Road Trip/ frozen in time gen4
Silver[38]: No John / Gym leader flying / Gym leader ghost / Gym leader fire / Gym leader dark / Gym leader poison / gym leader bug / gym leader dragon / nfe main / gym leader ground / gym leader fighting /gym leader steel / frozen in time gen6 / ZU amateur / ZU champion / Future ZUBL / SU main / MasterMind / Very Noice
Gold[27]: ZU Expert / Give me one / LC main / Ninja apprentice / Entry hazards warrior / Click A to Win / Trapped in the Vortex / Slowly but Surely / Pacificmon
Platinum[35]: ZU main / ZU imperator / The last of the Silvallies / Blessed by Arceus / Absolute Perfection / Six days war / Christopher Colombus

Celly Berry
Bronze[22]: GG noob / Lucky Stunky / You leave me no choice / Gym leader Grass / Gym leader Fairy / Gym leader Ice / Gym leader Normal / Gym leader Psychic / Gym leader Rock / Gym leader Water / Bad ladder sailor / Gym leader Electric / Give me five / Frozen in time gen 1 / Frozen in time gen 2 / Frozen in time gen 3 / Frozen in time gen 5 / Frozen in time gen 7 / Frozen in time gen 8 / I lost my baggage / ZU Novice/ Frozen in time gen 4
Silver[36]: SU Main / Gym Leader Flying / Gym leader Poison / Gym leader Dark / Gym leader Steel / Gym leader Bug / Gym leader Ghost / Gym leader Fighting / Gym leader Ground / Gym leader Fire / Gym leader Dragon / NFE / Future ZUBL / No john / Frozen in time gen 6 / Mastermind / ZU Champion / ZU Amateur
Gold[12]: Give me one / Click A to Win / Entry hazard warrior / ZU Expert
Platinum[15]: Last of the Silvallies / Blessed by Arceus / ZU Main

Tuthur
Bronze[24]: Lucky stunky / Beacs Apprentice / Bad ladder Sailor / Underrated but not underplayed / GG noob / Give me five / Frozen in time gen 1 / Frozen in time gen 2 / Frozen in time gen 5 / Frozen in time gen 7 / Frozen in time gen 8 / Mother Nature / I lost my baggage / You leave me no choice / Gym leader Electric / Gym Leader Ice / Gym leader Fairy / Gym leader Grass / Gym Leader Normal / Gym leader Psychic / Gym leader Rock / Gym leader Water / ZU novice/ Frozen in time gen4
Silver[32]: No john / Frozen in time gen6 / SU main / Future ZUBL / NFE Main / Gym Leader Bug / Gym Leader Dark / Gym leader Dragon / Gym leader fighting / Gym leader fire / Gym leader flying / Gym leader ghost / Gym leader ground / Gym leader poison / Gym leader steel / ZU amateur
Gold[15]: Pacificmon / Entry hazard warrior / LC main / Give me one / ZU expert
Platinum[15]: The Last of Silvallies / ZU main / Blessed by Arceus

risin_glory
Bronze[24]: Gym leader Electric / Beacs Apprentice / Bad ladder sailor / Gym leader Fairy / Lucky Stunky / ZU novice / GG Noob / Gym leader Grass / Gym leader Water / Gym leader normal / Gym leader ice / Gym leader rock / ZU Novice / Frozen in time gen 5 / Frozen in time gen 2 / Frozen in time 1 / Frozen in time gen 3 / You leave me no choice / Give me five / I lost my lagguage / Family Trip / Frozen in time gen 8 / Mother Nature / Frozen in time gen 4
Silver[34]: Gym leader Bug / Gym leader dark / gym leader poison / NFE main / Gym leader Dragon / Gym leader Ghost / Gym leader steel / Gym leader flying / Gym leader fire / Gym leader fighting / Very Noice / ZU Amateur / Future ZUBL / Frozen in time gen 6 / SU Main / No john
Gold[21] : LC main / ZU Expert / Give me one / Pacifistmon / Slowly but surely / Trapped in the Vortex / Ninja apprentice
Platinum[25]: ZU Main / Blessed by Arceus / The Last of Silvally / Six days war / Absolute perfection

Aaronboyer
Bronze[10]: Gym leader Ice / Gym leader Grass / Gym leader Psychic / Gym leader Normal / Gym leader Electric / Frozen in time gen 8 / Frozen in time gen 1 / Frozen in time gen 5 / Gym leader water / Beacs apprentice
Silver[12]: Frozen in time gen 6 / Gym leader Fighting / Gym leader Bug / NFE Main / Future ZUBL / Gym leader Steel
Gold[9]: Give me one / LC Main / Slowly but surely

Apagogie
Bronze[1]: GG Noob
Silver[2]: ZU champion
Platinum[5]: ZU Imperator

Ho3nConfirm3d:
Bronze[1]: ZU Novice
Silver[4] : ZU Amateur / ZU Champion
Platinum[10]: Christopher Colombus / ZU Imperator

Hitmonstars:
Bronze[8]: Gym leader Grass / Gym leader Water / Bad Ladder sailor / Give me five / Frozen in time gen 8 / Gym leader Psychic / GG Noob / Lucky Stunky
Silver[6] : Gym leader ghost / Gym leader bug / Gym leader Dark
Gold[3]: Entry hazards warrior
Platinum[]:

Pallas:
Bronze[9]: Beacs apprentice / Give me five / Gym leader electric / You leave me no choice / Gym leader Grass / Gym leader Normal / Gym leader Ice / Gym leader Fairy / Gym leader Rock
Silver[10] : Future ZUBL / No john / Very noice / Gym leader bug / Entry hazards Warrior
Gold[6]: LC main / Give me one
Platinum[10]: The Last of Silvallies / Six days war

Charles A Theist:
Bronze[26]: You leave me no choice / ZU Novice / Give me five / Mother Nature / Underrated but not underplayed / I lost my luggage / Beacs apprentice / Lucky stunky / GG Noob / Family trip / Gym leader Fairy / Gym leader Electric / Gym leader Grass / Gym leader Ice / Gym leader Normal / Gym leader Psychic / Gym leader Rock / Gym leader Water / Frozen in time gen1 / Frozen in time gen2 / Frozen in time gen3 / Frozen in time gen5 / Frozen in time gen7 / Frozen in time gen8 / Frozen in time gen 4
Silver[34] : Future ZUBL / No john / Mastermind / NFE Main / SU Main / Very Noice / Gym leader Bug / Gym leader Dark / Gym leader Dragon / Gym leader Fighting / Gym leader Fire / Gym leader Flying / Gym leader ghost / Gym leader Ground / Gym leader Poison / Gym leader Rock / Frozen in time gen6
Gold[24]: Give me one / Slowly but Surely / Pacificmon / Click A to Win / Trapped in the Vortex / LC Main / Ninja apprentice / Entry hazards warrior
Platinum[20]: The Last of the Silvallies/ Blessed by Arceus / Six days war / Absolute perfection

Last edited:

Apagogie

Zee you later
Thank for you for your tremendous participation, I had a lot of fun in watching these games. You are all very cute.

Half of fame has been updated and we have our three first champions with Jonamon in the third place, czim in the second one and... AstilCodex takes the lead after his first day of laddering!!! Congratulations to all of you.

~~~~
New challenges :

I'm happy to announce that new challenges will be added after your suggestions.

Split of Frozen in time
Considering the important gap of viability between monogen teams, the Frozen in time challenge will be splited between 8 different challenges. Don't worry, if you have already got one of these achievement for Frozen in time, it will be counted as a success for the monogen you used.

Lucky Stunky
Win a battle with Stunky inflicting a critical hit during the game. There is an obvious reference to the name of the team used by Ho3nConfirm3d in ZUPL. Since stunky learns naturally focus energy, I will put this achievement in Bronze.

Click A to win
Win a battle in using only the same move. It's an easier version of the Metronome achievement but which stays however quite challenging so it will be awarded by 3 points of the gold category.

~~~~

I received a lot of different questions about these achievements today so I will try to do my best to answer to all of them:

May I use different ZULA accounts to make these achievements?
Yes. I'm aware that reaching 80% of gxe in laddering with mono metronome or with one mon by team isn't something which is specially feasable without doing hundred of battles. Gaining gxe on ZU ladder is known to be harder than in other places due to the fact that you often fall versus players 200 points below your average elo. The goal of ZULA is to have fun and not to piss off people so you are therefore allowed to use different accounts.

Do I have to edit my post or I need to post every time I got an achievement?
Ideally, you edit the post until I write a post to announce that the hall of fame has been updated. From there, write a new post. This solution prevents the flood but allows me to receive notifications when new achievements have be done. It would be really great if everybody does that n_n

Is it allowed to forfeit to prevent the other ZULA player to gain points?
No, it's strictely forbidden. It's abusing rules. If I heard about an intentional forfeit to handicap an other player, you will be simply blacklisted of this thread and your points won't be added in the hall of fame. The purpose of this thread is to success funny or hard challenges on the ladder, preventing the opposite player to reach an achievement that they are certain to gain in forfetting goes simply against the philosophy of this project.

Does doing SU main achievements allow to bypass Underrated but not underplayed?
No. Gaining points for Underrated but not underplayed means you have to play only B rank / mid tier. Not lower.

I was making the No John achievement (you cannot switch) and my opponent phazes me out... Does it count?
Nope, sorry. Good luck for your future tests ;3

Does winning Give me one / The Last of Silvallies allow us to bypass No John?
Nope since you need a team of at least five mons.
Therefore, these replays are unfortunately not valid for the "No john challenge" :
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220153685-szo5xi7804lznad4svnxrpxfustr0mspw - 4 in 1 ( give me one + the last of silvallies + future zubl + no john )
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220053516 (give me one + the last of silvallies + future zubl + no john)
Talking about invalid replays, this replay is unfortunately invalid because your opponent forfeited in having more than 2 mons in their team as specified in the rules. Good luck in your future tries, I'm sure you will reach it!
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220052157
Bug gym leader, he FF but I swept so imo it's ok
Feel free to ask any other question, I will try to answer the fastest possible. Have fun!

Last edited:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220523259 - Frozen in time gen4
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220535088 - Frozen in time gen6
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220540802 - 2 in 1 - Frozen in time gen2 + GG noob
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220558732-i2df76lmtljrhhwpua7twke0n7i91v7pw - 2 in 1 - Frozen in time gen3 + Bad Ladder Sailor
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220602344 - 2 in 1 - Dragon + NFE main
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220727088-5kihmt9h2hdxpo3pqmnonz6joym69vdpw - Dark (fuck dark tbh)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220747356 - 2 in 1 - Poison + Lucky Stunky
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220763515 - 3 in 1 - Underused but not underplayed + Give me five + No John
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220788022 - 2 in 1 - SU main + Frozen in time gen1
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220814560 - 2 in 1 - Shamelessly stole AstilCodex's team to get Psychic + No items (https://pokepast.es/7b56f627cbbeb4b1)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220884435 - 2 in 1 - Bug + Entry Hazard Warrior
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220912567 - 2 in 1 - Grass + Mother Nature (https://pokepast.es/9ed27bfec9fd05f2)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221318446 - Rock
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221321750 - Steel
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221329301 - Ground
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221335694 - Fighting
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221370940 - Electric
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221380166 - Water
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221384661-bq55fjvpjc0185uju2p98bisui975z0pw - Ice (last of the monotype ones!)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222157088-iyfm9js8s64vguibv7lrsjua6fxc57upw - Frozen in time gen8
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222161134 - Frozen in time gen7
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222176738 - 2 in 1 - Frozen in time gen5 + Slowly but surely
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1224787592 - 2 in 1 - Beacs apprentice + Pacificmons
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1224827151-2j01erhxhqzqyo07jiplvrkdg8rnpi9pw - Get Ninja'd
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1224837607 - Click A to win
also claiming 25, 50 and 75 battles -
1605534645944.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Tuthur

Haha CEO
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor

5gen

jumper
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Is it better to make new posts or continue an older post?
Do I have to edit my post or I need to post every time I got an achievement?
Ideally, you edit the post until I write a post to announce that the hall of farm has been updated. From there, write a new post. This solution prevents the flood but allows me to receive notifications when new achievements have be done. It would be really great if everybody does that n_n

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Gym Leader Flying: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220700020
Gym Leader Poison; Lucky Stunkys: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220741330
Gym Leader Dark: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220673577
Gym Leader Steel: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220261833
Gym Leader Bug: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220665417
Gym Leader Ghost: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220285294
Gym Leader Fighting: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220290291-7bjyq39zfadcd6dtigr4pspdahoep6qpw
Gym Leader Ground: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220237105
Gym Leader Fire: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220251986
Gym Leader Dragon; NFE: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220225648-wj7le6nhtjv23fstnnhcoqz3b5zh3flpw

Mother Nature; Future ZUBL; Last of the Silvallys; Give me One: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220879395

Decided to do all of the silver tier gym leaders first. I probably cannot play for the rest of the night but hopefully the bronze tier ones will be easier and therefore faster. I feel like there's a high chance one of these teams will also fit the "Underrated but not underused" achievement but I'm not sure which viability ranking we're supposed to be using?

Blessed by Arceus; Click A To Win; You Leave Me No Choice; No John: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222349246-ihqxvtcvdn3t6imomikirckuscmcswypw | https://pokepast.es/00bf91d839e28579

Did the rest of the Gym Leaders in around an hour. There really is a huge difference in how difficult the bronze and silver challenges are for the most part.

Gym Leader Grass: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222832863
Gym Leader Fairy: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222844217
Gym Leader Ice: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222851828
Gym Leader Normal: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222858287
Gym Leader Psychic: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222863789
Gym Leader Rock: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222875986
Gym Leader Water; Bad Ladder Sailor: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222883553
Gym Leader Electric: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222369756

Beginning the Monogen challenges. Some of these are much easier than others so I doubled up Gen V with the 5-Pokémon team achievement because our pool of Gen V Pokémon is really good. Granted, this is definitely also possible for Gen I.

Frozen in Time (Gen I) https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223147131-mcavym05zqwnzhhwojxche1qrd0jdddpw
Frozen in Time (Gen II) https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223168684 <--- I was one of the people arguing that Gen II should be bronze tier, but in hindsight it could have been silver. The pool of Gen II Pokémon is pretty weak
Frozen in Time (Gen III) https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223179070
Frozen in Time (Gen IV) https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223193161
Frozen in Time (Gen V); Give Me Five https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223229017
Frozen in Time (Gen VI) https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223561488
Frozen in Time (Gen VII); Entry Hazard Warrior https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223615706
Frozen in Time (Gen VIII) https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223642238

I Lost My Baggage https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223720229 https://pokepast.es/b2cad0a60963e3c3

Last edited:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220876543 - give me 5
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220736118 - Bad ladder sailor + Beacs apprentice
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220892818 - mother nature +you leave me no choice + no john https://pokepast.es/86b431eb9705d913

edit: all silver monotypes added
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222942603 - flying
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222917958 - ghost
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222901488 - fire
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222827658 - steel
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222978773 - dark
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222880482 - Poison + lucky stunky
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222837046 - bug + entry hazard warrior
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222892021-g0a0rxh70iq6gs4qy3mz0hospfjcq6apw - dragon + nfe main
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222877790-vqvzs5uo6a3z0hj9uy0u4n04yaoemuopw - psychic again woops + I lost my baggage
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222804998-hdaypdslfiuv6xw9iyyz7vwjwhmrxzjpw - ground
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221999544-aetctigylts5o0gtg6ahjltbpntkl6jpw - fighting

edit 2: all frozen in time
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223099870 - gen1
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223104216 - gen2
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223118234 - gen3
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223132461-xvws4b41da614m6myk9my0apgc2q0uppw - gen4
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223148414 - gen5
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223157264 - gen6
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223165760 - gen7
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223170661 - gen8

edit 3 random ones
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222993392 - underated not underplayed (all these mons should be high smh)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223047771 - give me one + the last of silvallies + future zubl
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223469744 - su main
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223694377 - lc main
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1223703218-6p5siqqzoj266imeetjy7l0uh9ct0m9pw - Ninja apprentice

GG noob / Pacificmon / Click A to win / Absolute perfection / Blessed by Arceus / Christopher Colombus / Six-days-war

ZU Novice + ZU amateur + ZU expert + ZU Imperator: Zu champion + ZU Imperator
last silvally.PNG
hydro pump.PNG

Last edited:

Tuthur

Haha CEO
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Bad ladder sailor + Beacs apprentice + Lucky Stunky : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221374243
Underrated but not underplayed : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221263384-4osg6w0ojht5l48iyzl7wq91d6mlix7pw
GG noob : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222040768
Give me Five : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221647556-i06b57p5ogm71w0m26ayovau9qqwoe5pw

Frozen in time (Gen-1) : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220622607
Frozen in time (Gen-2) : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220640374
Frozen in time (Gen-3) : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1224923305-ngtmc0y94y9w97wb98h22d4ugbw6rfcpw
Frozen in time (Gen-5) : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220889781-9funjowu8qrpas5gz1nxthxccd7ocnppw
Frozen in time (Gen-7) : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220905428-l101yg8cuoc7e45vhrbkucclt47q6tnpw
Frozen in time (Gen-8) : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220915357-q01h46bc8jl8hi0tk5n85wxjaoa2bpupw

No john + I lost my baggage + Mother nature : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221657789 paste
SU main : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221286247-flkwiqutme382vq5bchd8kx8c5lvxqypw
Pacificmon : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1221298191

Frozen in time (Gen-4) : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220663883
Frozen in time (Gen-6) : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220896276

Entry hazard warrior : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222049187-u8upoodhskxxo9ld45jxhkkibrely5spw
LC main : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1222032804

Give me one + The Last of Silvallies + Future ZUBL : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1220937685
ZU Novice + ZU amateur + ZU expert + ZU Imperator :
1605186299887.png

Last edited:
Since i'm done with all my monotype challenges i'm here to do a team dump on everything i used to complete them. Here is a pokepast with all teams except for Dark (which i deleted out of rage after taking around 10 tries to win with it). Some of them are 2 in 1 challenges like Normal having all mons choice locked and Grass having all mons of the same nature. In some of the teams i tried to use some very unviable picks like Drizzile on Water, Sealeo on Ice, Pupitar on Ground and Croagunk on Fighting. The Psychic team is also stolen from AstilCodex. Anyways, enjoy and good luck doing the challenges :)

https://pokepast.es/4fe49197db7aba33

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)