Tournaments Zoomer: A RBY ZU Tournament (won by torkonpeter)

whos your favourite tour host

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sceptross

The words were voted out by a landslide
is a Community Contributor
act, opp hasn't responded ''proof on his wall''
Dude first of all there's no "proof on his (her actually) wall", the only public contact is actually on your wall, started by your opponent, with very clear availability timeframes, to which you responded with a very generic message that basically means "I can do whenever", which barely counts as scheduling.

You then proceeded to post act on a Friday evening, two full days before the deadline, on a user-created tournament that was literally made to get games done/foster metagame progress in an underexplored tier. You're basically showing no intention of playing your games and clearly attempting to fish for an activity win by (badly) sticking the rules by the letter but not in spirit.

This behaviour goes completely against the spirit of tournaments, and especially this one, which has the clear goal of getting games done more than anything. If you don't want to play and just activity fish your way into the next rounds, there's a list of substitutes waiting to take your place who actually want to play their games. Which, by the way, there's nothing stopping Teh and gastlies from doing, considering this is a user-ran tournament.

If I were the host of the tournament and this does indeed not get played, I would never, ever, award an activity win based on these scheduling messages.

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Dude first of all there's no "proof on his (her actually) wall", the only public contact is actually on your wall, started by your opponent, with very clear availability timeframes, to which you responded with a very generic message that basically means "I can do whenever", which barely counts as scheduling.

You then proceeded to post act on a Friday evening, two full days before the deadline, on a user-created tournament that was literally made to get games done/foster metagame progress in an underexplored tier. You're basically showing no intention of playing your games and clearly attempting to fish for an activity win by (badly) sticking the rules by the letter but not in spirit.

This behaviour goes completely against the spirit of tournaments, and especially this one, which has the clear goal of getting games done more than anything. If you don't want to play and just activity fish your way into the next rounds, there's a list of substitutes waiting to take your place who actually want to play their games. Which, by the way, there's nothing stopping Teh and gastlies from doing, considering this is a user-ran tournament.

If I were the host of the tournament and this does indeed not get played, I would never, ever, award an activity win based on these scheduling messages.
on my wall mb,

Pretty sure it was this

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor

Screenshot at Dec 23 21-29-39.png 1. here is the wall proof
2. it was almost sat
3. its x-mas weekend, like come on, all of the world is busy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)