z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour 2 - FINALS

For Slam order, start UU and loser picks next tier. For Classic order, start RBY and loser picks next tier. For ST order, start SS and loser picks next tier.

ST BO3: MichaelderBeste2 vs Gray
CLASSIC BO5: crucify vs frisoeva
SLAM BO5: Punny vs 100%GXE
z0mog's choice singles: ez vs blce
z0mog's choice doubles: Mishimono vs Spurrific

Because of the holidays, 12 / 28 (TUESDAY) / 2021 MIDNIGHT EST DEADLINE.
NO REPLAYS = NO COUNT.

Last edited:
FINAL WEEK: Art Contest

tumblr_px6apf3SI71u47yjfo1_640.jpg

The way the finals will work for both singles and doubles will be a battle of artistic ability. The better drawing will not necessarily win. Both drawings will be anonymously submitted to me through dropbox and then I will decide which piece I like more between the two. You may use a hand-drawing, MS paint, another drawing application, whatever you think will turn out best.

The way this battle will work is both players will schedule a 20 minute period with one another to perform the battle. At the scheduled time, I (or a trusted TD if I expect to be asleep or away) will give both users a pokemon they must draw. Inform me of your scheduled time over discord once you have one set z0mog#9051. Good luck everyone!​

the drawing battle between ez and blce:
prompt:
Discord_vRTFWlmezk.png

both pieces came out FANTASTIC! that being said, the LANDO is the winner. the top did better research with the prompt, finding the mon I used in wcop threads (aka my 2nd favorite, lando-t) paired with the old cpg showdown avatar. the way uturn is depicted is very creative as well.
unfortunately for the bottom submisision, i do not actually care much for trubbish and my inclusion of it in the hall of fame thread is an inside joke regarding a nickname i have in a specific discord (troz trash). the creativity and holiday festivity are fantastic inclusions!!... minus thief being mispelled. i will frame both pieces as a rotating desktop background, but grant the top piece the winner. please dm me your imgur links on discord so i can verify the winner

edit: ez verified the top and blce verified the bottom

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)