You're Not My Type

blce

can you see me?
signups are now closed! its awesome to see so many people participating in this round.

i didn’t mention this in the pm, but feel free to add in any additional info, such as new moves, it’s typing, a description, etc.!

if you were given a combination that is too hard to work with, please let me know! id be happy to give you a new combination. have fun everyone!

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
heyo! here are all the submissions for round 10. its great to see how big of a turnout there was this round! this round was absolutely awesome, there's so much incredible art. i wanted to give people some extra time to finish up, so thats why this post is a little late.
now without further ado, here we go!

OM fire alakazam.jpeg

Athenian Alakazam
/

Abilities: Sturdy / Flash Fire / Adaptability
Stats:

HP: 55
ATK: 135
DEF: 95
SPA: 45
SPD: 45
SPE: 125

Moves:
1 - Ember
1 - Rock Tomb
1 - Lava Plume
1 - Will-O-Wisp
5 - Flame Charge
10 - Stealth Rock
15 - Rock Polish
20 - Fire Punch
25 - Morning Sun
30 - Rock Slide
35 - Flare Blitz
40 - Earthquake
45 - Stone Edge
50 - Pyro Ball
55 - Swords Dance

Tutor Moves:
Spartan Graveyard: Spectral Thief

HM Moves:
Rock Smash
Strength
Flash
Dig
Cut

Dex Entry:

Thought to be one of the rarest mutations found in the Athenia Region, Alakazam was created when Mt. Peii exploded the first time, killing hundreds of pokemon and trainers alike. Refusing death, Alakazam used it's psychic powers to take over and control the magma, using it's energy to sustain it's lifeforce.

Found in The Delta Pool at Level 45 on Mt. Peii. The Athenian Alakazite is given to you when you defeat Ares.

ghost xerneas ausma.png

ausma

Xerneas-Primal
Ghost

HP: 226
Atk: 91
Def: 135
SpAtk: 91
SpDef: 138
Spe: 99
BST: 780

Abilities: Spirit Aura*

*All users present within Xerneas will have the Ghost-type added to them.

Xerneas will become Xerneas-Primal when it holds "Life Essence" upon entering battle. Furthermore, if the Xerneas also has Geomancy, it will become Necromancy*.

New Moves: Ominous Wind

Necromancy
Type: Ghost
BP: 0
PP: 5
Category: Status
The user faints; the next Pokemon switching in will receive +2 Special Attack, +2 Special Defense, and +2 Speed.

Xerneas is the emissary of the soul. It is considered by many to be Xerneas's true form as the facilitator and distributor of life among the deepest depths of Kalos and Sinnoh culture.

Xerneas hosts the souls of the many within its spectral antlers. It is said that Xerneas exists as the bridge to life, and that it molds and creates the souls of the many.

royalfluxh Ground_Giratina.png

royalfluxh Ground_Giratina_O.png

royalfluxh

"No longer inhabiting the Distortion World, Giratina's insatiable hunger for power forces it to rule the desert regions where it now resides - and nothing says it more than to refine its headpiece to resemble the Pharaoh. The golden rings throughout its neck and body turns brown due to the extreme heat and especially being imbued by telluric energy. The latter is even more notable on its wings; however, the numerous cracks are an indication of the antimatter still contained deep within Giratina trying to escape. Spikes that protrude throughout the body and tail are used as defense mechanisms, mimicking various desert organisms like the thorny devil and scorpion respectively.

In the Altered Forme, its neck lies horizontally while all 6 legs are sturdier as they extend sideways before firmly hitting the ground. Its claws scraped the ground for too long; they no longer grew sharp - instead, they spread throughout the bottom and became strong foundations for the feet. Flying is no longer necessary, hence its wings become smaller as they settle sideways.

Giratina maintains the authentic serpentine look in its Origin Forme, though more slender. The headpiece merges together as the top area sharpens. The legs turn into drills, and 2 additional pairs of spikes are formed near the tail facing backwards. Its wings are no longer useless: they are used for burrowing, further supported by the spikes on each end. All this streamlining allows Giratina to be agile underground."

Notable New Moves: Spikes, Shore Up, Scorching Sands, Rock Polish

inthehills steel:flying wailord.png

in the hills

Wailord's enormous size lets it carry up to 20 passengers on its back at once. Wailord breathes in big gulps of air to take to the skies. Be careful and hold on tight, Wailord loves to land with a "splash"!

bolkbeakregieleki ice zygarde.png

BoltBeakRegieleki

I made them more pointy to fit the ice type. The fang-like triangle inside of them is a reference to Eitr, a liquid substance in Norse mythology that is the key to all life and produced by the serpent, Jormungandr, referencing 50% Zygarde. It was made by Dr. Ferrera to coat the world in ice (Dr. Ferrera is a real character btw).

joshua plays ghost krookodile.gif

Joshua Plays

I enjoyed making this :3. Also, very pog credits to https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ea12n6 for the body. I have yet to learn about different drawing angles XD

lunaflare rock:ground luxray .png

Lunaflare

rock/ground-type luxray, based on canyons, crystals, egypt, and the sphinx!

femboy flying:steel sandslash .png

femboy

flying/steel, inspired by alolan dugtrio

hairdryer hands.

tidal otter fighting intelleon.png

Tidal Otter

There was only one path I could take for this design :^)

fabwooloo fire:rock steelic.png

fabwooloo

It was me first time and i'm happy with how it came out, i think the flowing magma on the back had room for improvement along with the shading in general but other then that i'm pretty happy

Here's a custom dex entry based off previous drawings to go along with it

Steelix, the lava dweller pokemon

HP: 65
Attack: 145
Defense: 120
Special attack: 85
Special Defense: 55
Speed: 40

Dex entry: Its constant flowing magma acts as its main source of energy. However, this leads to the body melting. It's tail swipes can be fatal, and those who are hit by it suffer 3rd degree burns."

Abilities: Reckless, Flame Body, Weak Armour

New Moves: Flare Blitz, Fire Blast, Magma floor

Hot magma is summoned to the ground of the enemy's side, resulting in any pokemon that switches in getting burned.

samtendo grass:fire zoroark.png

Samtendo09

Additional information
Floral Zoroark - based of kitsune and fire weeds (Chamaenerion angustifolium)
Grass / Fire
Flash Fire | HA: Flower Veil (Notice: Flower Veil also works on user as long as it have the Grass-type!)
Base Stats: 60 HP / 120 ATK / 60 Def / 105 SpA / 60 SpD / 105 Speed
Pokédex: This Zoroark variant is more shy than regular Zoroark, only found where plains and forests are recovering from burn. Its presence alone give a pleasant, warm presence to other Grass-type Pokémon.

adsam ice emolga.jpeg

adsam

additional information:
type: ice/flying
abilities: snow cloak (ha: fluffy)
This emolga has adapted to the harsh winters of the taiga, its wings blending in with the thick conifer trees that it lives on. Its much more fluffier than its Unova counterpart due to needing to stay warm in the cold climate.

please feel free to let me know if ive missed something in your submission or included something you didnt want - ill be glad to fix that for you. i decided not to resize the images after a lot of deliberation!

a big thank you so much to all the artists that participated this round. once again, you all did incredible! im thankful for the large amount of participants, id love to host again sometime. i hope everyone had fun!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)