You're Not My Type

Wow! they all look great! Would love to be in if there ends up being another round.

I think Electriczorua's link is broken though
It was working yesterday. I'll update it when electriczorua gives me the image.

btw he went the extra mile with his retype, I really liked it.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Cool round, with lots of interesting rock type combinations! The designs certainly hold up, especially since the new typings were integrated into the design themes instead of being limited to mere color pallette swaps as you often see it.

Shoutouts to p0ip0le 's baby Roggenrola, which is my personal favorite of the bunch and turns one of the weaker rock type designs into something unique and charming. Could the single round eye be inspired by the Great Red Spot on Jupiter by any chance?

Still would have loved to see the ancient evolution Primeape and rollout evolution Tirtouga. Maybe we'll get something similar in future sometime.. ^^

Cool round, with lots of interesting rock type combinations! The designs certainly hold up, especially since the new typings were integrated into the design themes instead of being limited to mere color pallette swaps as you often see it.

Shoutouts to p0ip0le 's baby Roggenrola, which is my personal favorite of the bunch and turns one of the weaker rock type designs into something unique and charming. Could the single round eye be inspired by the Great Red Spot on Jupiter by any chance?

Still would have loved to see the ancient evolution Primeape and rollout evolution Tirtouga. Maybe we'll get something similar in future sometime.. ^^
I was thinking Gigantopithecus for Primeape and a beach ball tirtouga lol.

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Haven't had one of these in a while, so I can host another round c:

Original rules apply, though this time, you are allowed to pick a secondary type should you want to!

Signups will close in 48 hours from now :psysly:

Kaiju Bunny

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Round is complete! Thank you to all who participated! :D

Gravity Monkey
Fire Type Glameow.png

Aftermath / Vital Spirit
HA: Moody

Dumb Sir

Cretacerus

LifeisDANK

Kalalokki

lyd

Abilities: Hyper Cutter; Arena Trap
HA: Sheer Force
Stats: 25 HP | 100 Atk | 100 Def | 25 SpA | 25 SpD | 15 Spe

p0ip0le

MiniArchitect

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Ohh, this is turning out to be my favourite community project! There are once again just so many good designs, and I'm very impressed by how well they work alongside the new typings. Many of them could easily pass as official variants, in that they convey a fresh and unique look while still carrying over the underlying personality and of the original mon.

The freedom of chosing a secondary type also paid off very much if only for the Vileplume, which is one of my favourite redesigns so far. Also have to mention the creative redesign for Trapinch, which practically reinvented the mon from ground up with just its most basic concept. I'd love to see this with a branched evolution line in an official game!

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Bringing this back :^)

Original rules to last time will apply where in addition to your random typing, you're allowed to pick your own secondary typing if you'd like!
Signups will close in 48 hours! n.n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)