Your favorite pastimes on the internet

I'm not entirely sure if something similar to this thread already exists, but oh well.

I have a few favorite pastimes on the internet. Namely, I enjoy chatting with people on sites like Pokémon Showdown and discord. A minor, but funny pastime is where I post a specific sticker in the video game channel of a specific discord I'm in. The sticker has text that says video games, and it annoys some people to no end, considering I typically post it once or twice a day. Somehow, I've gotten 2 months of discord nitro from someone who wanted me to keep going with it.

What about you all?

P.S. This might be better in Cong, but idk (in fact, I swear I've seen a hobby thread either in Cong or here, but who knows?)

My favorite pastime is passing the time while thinking of pastimes in which I pass the time with the time passing while I pass the time as a pastime. Seriously though, I just enjoy questioning people's beliefs. It may start with me asking their thoughts on... well, to be entirely frank, the political landscape of America as of now. If they aren't American, I default to something like Communism. If they think it's a bad idea, I talk about the very base idea of everyone being equal to everyone else and as such earning the sameas everyone else. If they think it's a good idea, I bring up how human nature thrives on competition and other such things that make it extremely difficult for one person to accept that they earn the same amount as someone they think shouldn't earn as much. Devils advocate. Anyways, yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)