You’ll NEVER Believe These Weird Facts About Pokemon

CC8C459A-4D86-414D-971A-574B6A858E43.png

Fun fact! Cradily’s eyes are the same color as it’s big yellow buck teeth. You really need to get those cleaned dude they’re gonna rot out.

FFFBFB78-8E48-486A-8B5F-9B998359506E.png

Funfact!! Wailmer mate the same way that real life angler fish do! The male bites into the female and slowly deteriorates until it’s nothing but a pair of gonads fused into the body. A strange lump on the body is the only sign that a male angler fish was there at all. Wailmer also follow this mating procedure, devolving into a large lightly discolored bump on the female. However, male Wailmer do keep their eyes once they become fused to the female Wailmer.

Pyukumuku Facts:
  1. It produces a slime that keeps it dry and cures sunburns.
  2. There is a tradition of chucking Pyukumuku back into the sea because tourists think it’s disgusting (which they are absolutely wrong about)
  3. It understand personal boundaries and will produce to beat you up if you look at it funny (and also if you step on it)
  4. When Pyukumuku are thrown back into the sea, it returns to the exact same spot like a boss

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
fun fact!!!!!

1640622181923.png

"Flannery" aka Flangelica Poliwrath LeViticus was the most renowned pastry chef in all of Hoenn. It was in her hometown of Lavaridge where she perfected her award-winning recipe: torcakes. These cakes were so hot and yet so moist, like they refused to come out of their mother-oven-shell until they knew... they were perfect.

But not everyone thought they were perfect, no matter how long they remained within the molten iron cast........

1640622113802.png

Ah, yes, Winona. Winona Flowers of Fortree City. She specializes in flying types, although you might expect otherwise given how she has a history of ghosting all her EXs. Flannery was no different. As soon as Winona tasted the gooey, boiling center of the torcake, she realized—

"...She forgot to make it vegan."

Winona was instantly arrested by the Vegan Association of Pokémon, or V.A.P for short. You see, Winona didn't want to be a Flying type gym leader. By virtue of her vegan ways, she was granted psychic powers, and utilized them to do what made her heart happier than anything else in the known universe—flying. Knowing exactly how and when to ghost a failing relationship was handy, too.

It wasn't until the first morsel of dairy had melted onto her tongue that the next sensation she felt was metal clanging around her wrists, shackling her from the existence she once knew, suddenly causing her to feel much heavier than she had ever felt in her entire life.

Flannery looked aghast—she thought Winona was full of shit tbh. Psychic powers because you eat vegan? Seriously? But she saw it happening. She looked into Winona's eyes... and a familiar memory played in Winona's head:

"Winona, get your head out of the clouds! I love the view, baby, but you're talking cuck-coo! Nobody ever got psychic powers just because they refused to eat a pig."

...Cuckcoo. That's the only word that rang in Winona's head as they carted her off to Poké Prison. How funny... to hear that word bounce around in her head, echoing around her skull, not unlike the sound of loosened pebbles tumbling around her new cell lodgings as she reluctantly shuffled inside. She regarded her cage, longing for the feel of twilight's windy tendrils coalesceing around her body as her mind's eye glided her through the final setting rays of the sun. She heard the sound of wings down a twisted corridor, not terribly sure if the flap of wings could travel so far to her... it must have been curtains shivering in the breeze. But it didn't matter.

"Cuckcoo" she whispered. That's all she needed to know.

1640623398856.png

Last edited:
fun fact!!!!!

View attachment 394804

"Flannery" aka Flangelica Poliwrath LeViticus was the most renowned pastry chef in all of Hoenn. It was in her hometown of Lavaridge where she perfected her award-winning recipe: torcakes. These cakes were so hot and yet so moist, like they refused to come out of their mother-oven-shell until they knew... they were perfect.

But not everyone thought they were perfect, no matter how long they remained within the molten iron cast........

View attachment 394803

Ah, yes, Winona. Winona Flowers of Fortree City. She specializes in flying types, although you might expect otherwise given how she has a history of ghosting all her EXs. Flannery was no different. As soon as Winona tasted the gooey, boiling center of the torcake, she realized—

Winona was instantly arrested by the Vegan Association of Pokémon, or V.A.P for short. You see, Winona didn't want to be a Flying type gym leader. By virtue of her vegan ways, she was granted psychic powers, and utilized them to do what made her heart happier than anything else in the known universe—flying. Knowing exactly how and when to ghost a failing relationship was handy, too.

It wasn't until the first morsel of dairy had melted onto her tongue that the next sensation she felt was metal clanging around her wrists, shackling her from the existence she once knew, suddenly causing her to feel much heavier than she had ever felt in her entire life.

Flannery looked aghast—she thought Winona was full of shit tbh. Psychic powers because you eat vegan? Seriously? But she saw it happening. She looked into Winona's eyes... and a familiar memory played in Winona's head:

"Winona, get your head out of the clouds! I love the view, baby, but you're talking cuck-coo! Nobody ever got psychic powers just because they refused to eat a pig."

...Cuckcoo. That's the only word that rang in Winona's head as they carted her off to Poké Prison. How funny... to hear that word bounce around in her head, echoing around her skull, not unlike the sound of loosened pebbles tumbling around her new cell lodgings as she reluctantly shuffled inside. She regarded her cage, longing for the feel of twilight's windy tendrils coalesceing around her body as her mind's eye glided her through the final setting rays of the sun. She heard the sound of wings down a twisted corridor, not terribly sure if the flap of wings could travel so far to her... it must have been curtains shivering in the breeze. But it didn't matter.

View attachment 394805
Yeah, that's pretty weird Pokémon fact.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
fun fact!!!!!

View attachment 394804

View attachment 394803

View attachment 394805
wanna hear another cool pokemon fact ?

613CEC5A-A34C-4895-9178-A412A7CAB554.jpeg

lights up

37 minutes have passed

winona sits defeatedly, forehead having become one with the callous, stony facing of her cell’s interior

winona: all i ever tried to do was the right thing

???: QUIET IN THERE

winona is unphased

winona: all i ever did was stick my neck out for others

???: I SAID QUIET

winona: all i ever did was try to get people to stop eating animal faces

???: DON’T MAKE ME COME IN THERE WINONA

winona slides down the wall of the cell, flipping onto her back in resignation to the ceiling

winona: now nothing remains for me. i will rot in here, i will never see my family again, i will never see another PETA rally.

???: not if i have anything to do with it

winona: you don’t intimidate me from behind these bars, fuckwad

???: what?

winona: get your head out of your, i can hear you playing candy crush in there

???: winona, i—

winona: leave me alone, cow

???: look up, girl, jesus christ

DEACC182-E51A-4222-8C17-43969505A50B.jpegwinona realizes for the first time that this voice is not coming from beyond her jail cell, but instead the window — or what is essentially a roughly hewn hole in the wall that is just out of winona’s reach — and she can see flecks of a beautiful hairstyle the color of a fall sunset

it’s flannery

winona: you

flannery: yes

winona: here to poison my digestive tract and increase my sebum production with your toxic, earth-destroying dairy products?

flannery: big talk for someone behind bars

winona: and yet you still came

flannery: … yet i did

winona: because of you they took my cell phone so people are gonna think i’m ghosting them

flannery: isn’t that your regular profession? putting phoebe to shame?

winona: and you called me “cuckcoo” — what the hell does that even mean

???: WHAT IS ALL THE NOISE IN THERE

flannery: want me to break you out or not?

winona:

flannery

winona:

flannery: you could pick a better time to ghost me

"Xerneas is a 50-70 mm size insect that resembles the Paleotropics belonging to the animal-based arthropod cockroaches, and although Xerneas was a commonly distributed insect in the area where cannabis in Central Asia grows, it is said that the recent climate change is mainly distributed in battle stadiums in Korea. Xerneas has attracted attention lately, especially because it has a higher hemp content than cannabis, and given that more than 50% of the body is cannabis, it is expected that it can be processed and processed into high-quality cannabis source foods."

1640806513937.png

lights up

37 minutes have passed

winona sits defeatedly, forehead having become one with the callous, stony facing of her cell’s interior

winona is unphased

winona slides down the wall of the cell, flipping onto her back in resignation to the ceiling

winona: now nothing remains for me. i will rot in here, i will never see my family again, i will never see another PETA rally.

View attachment 395023winona realizes for the first time that this voice is not coming from beyond her jail cell, but instead the window — or what is essentially a roughly hewn hole in the wall that is just out of winona’s reach — and she can see flecks of a beautiful hairstyle the color of a fall sunset

it’s flannery

winona: here to poison my digestive tract and increase my sebum production with your toxic, earth-destroying dairy products?

winona: because of you they took my cell phone so people are gonna think i’m ghosting them

winona:

flannery

winona:

excellent story telling Fishy and dave , lmk part 3 when :boatogostandode:

Last edited:
Mandarin Pokemon names are hilarious

"Super Dream"
"3-in-1 Magnet Monster"
"Gopher"
"Splendid Power"
"Meow Meow"
"Stinky Mud"
"Stinky Stinky Mud"
"Ghost"
"Ghost" (this is spelled with different characters and counts as a different name)
"Steel Armor Explosive Dragon"
"Dumb Dumb Beast"
"Hundred Changes Monster"

You should read a list of them sometime hehe

Also a lot of them are dragons for some reason

fun fact: the first pokemon designed was actually Eevee, not pikachu as u might expect. However, game leads turned down the design as a mascot because the colors weren't as 'exciting,' which led to the development of our favorite electric mouse pokemon. of couse eevee remained in the game and became a fan favorite, eventualy getting its own game in pokemon lets go eevee, so i guess things all worked out in the end ^_^

another fun fact: pikachu originally had another evolution after raichu called Gorochu.https://www.polygon.com/2018/6/4/17425162/pikachu-design-interview-creation It would have had fangs and horns, but got cut from the game due to balancing issues.
first designed was rhydon. Rhydon who you might ask. Rhydon as in the ground rock type and also rhyde on deez nuts

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

lights up

37 minutes have passed

winona is unphased

View attachment 395023winona realizes for the first time that this voice is not coming from beyond her jail cell, but instead the window — or what is essentially a roughly hewn hole in the wall that is just out of winona’s reach — and she can see flecks of a beautiful hairstyle the color of a fall sunset

it’s flannery

winona:

flannery

winona:

1642273719592.png
1642273782851.png

"She's gone...again."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)