Xbox One

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I don't think anything can ever beat the sheer absurdity of "Being based on history, the stages of the game will also be based on famous battles which took actually took place in ancient Japan. ... So here's this giant enemy crab!" And there's overall more material from that presser because it was much longer.

Watching people shoot themselves in the foot never stops being amusing, though.

well considering what they've shown so far i'd think they shot themselves in the brain before this was even released?

I am going to be so fucking mad when they take away xbox 360 live because they want you to guy a new system.....
By the time that happens, it'll really be time for a new system lol

They have big plans for the 360 at E3 and EA said they'll continue making games for the 360 for four more years.

This is what I'm doing from here on out:

Relentlessly mock the constant stream of awful decisions they're making until it stops.

Never been a fan of the Xbox (or consoles in general) but this looks pretty bad. Worse than the PS4 hardware-wise, weak library of multiplats so far let alone exclusives, focus is on TV and sports instead of actual games.

It looks like they're going after the casual bro gamer crowd even more this gen which could still pay off for them even if the games suck, though I really hope it doesn't.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i've also heard a rumor that you won't be able to use your xbox 360 head sets, so all the people with fancy astros like myself, got fucked. Also you won't be able to play your 360 games on the xbox one. As a fan of xbox, im upset :'(

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
If amazon and US/UK sales are anything to go by then the WiiU suddenly transformed from "that last-gen flop" to, "Mr. Sex", after the XBOX release fiasco

What a shame Xbox. You had me so excited for a new system, the. This giant catastrophe. 360 was great but you screwed yourselves here.

If amazon and US/UK sales are anything to go by then the WiiU suddenly transformed from "that last-gen flop" to, "Mr. Sex", after the XBOX release fiasco
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Xbox-One-Poor-Reception-Blasts-Wii-U-Sales-By-220-56021.html

Definitely good news for Nintendo, they need it. The Wii U is still a flop as it stands, and the loss of major publishers (EA) and devs for Wii U means the future doesn't look bright for the system. Maybe if M$ makes some more blunders the Wii U will get an even bigger boost.

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Xbox-One-Poor-Reception-Blasts-Wii-U-Sales-By-220-56021.html

Definitely good news for Nintendo, they need it. The Wii U is still a flop as it stands, and the loss of major publishers (EA) and devs for Wii U means the future doesn't look bright for the system. Maybe if M$ makes some more blunders the Wii U will get an even bigger boost.
Sports and stuff from EA is multiplatform so you don't really need to worry about missing the latest fifa if you have a PC or some last gen console lying around.

People really want a clean gaming experience and they refuse to be harassed by shitty overlord DRM systems that hold their games hostage. The WiiU offers that. A gaming machine with all its features focussed on gaming, and not a NetfliXBOX.

That and the fact that, Backwards compatibility is a Hell of an Issue.

Combine that with always online and you pretty much lose access to any games you happen to buy 20 years from now when MS moves on and shuts down the XB1 servers. This is pretty much the biggest grouse I have with Always online DRM on all platforms.

I keep hoping this is some kinda bad dream...

That reveal was horrible.

Any news on the PS4? Really leaning towards that atm

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
if (A REALLY BIG if) there isn't any fee then it's fair enough..

but on the hindsight that just confirms the fact that there will be always-online DRM. Which is disappointing.

I just noticed a very small sentence that could have huge implications:

"Dedicated servers".

If PS4 doesn't have this feature then they just have surrendered the FPS crowd to XBox1... everyone knows how shitty user hosted games can be, if it isn't cowards rage quitting it's gonna be the sudden internet loss or random disconnects.

Once a day you need to be on the Internet... Then there's no backward compatibility... Used game fiasco... Kinect is now compulsory (like saying "yeah, we know it didn't sell fantastically so f*** you all, you're stuck with it now"

Game, set, match, PS4, or so you've been saying. Pretty big expectations on the Sony protege too, considering it hasn't been released either. Unlike most people so far, and even in light of the absolute disaster of a reveal earlier this week, I still cannot say with utmost confidence that PS4 will run completely over the top of Xbox One.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)