Wretches and Kings - a joint RMT

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I have 2 suggestions:
1. Try a mixed scarf set of venusaur with power whip. This will help cs CMkazam (you would lose the powerful leaf storm though)
2. If SubCM kazam is an issue because it sets up on milo, try Haze

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Smurf., nice to see this team being RMTed. I'm really sorry that I couldn't help you test more while we were making this team, but school is a bummer and occupied me for more than I would've liked. Great work on the RMT though, and hopefully we'll find some good suggestions in the comments!

One possible change I was thinking about was sticking Registeel in place of Milotic with a moveset of Toxic/Stealth Rock/Earthquake/Iron Head. This makes the team more weak to Fire-type sweepers and Rhyperior/Torterra, but SR helps us out in the first regard while the latter two are revenged by Venu or Heraboss, respectively. Toxic makes sure Ground-types don't get in for free, while EQ hits Fire-types looking for free setup. Registeel also counters Zam, Missy, and Rotom while taking on LO Venu, another threat, better than any of the team right now. I'll be testing it out when I get the time, and again sorry for not helping as much as I would have liked to.

One possible change I was thinking about was sticking Registeel in place of Milotic with a moveset of Toxic/Stealth Rock/Earthquake/Iron Head. This makes the team more weak to Fire-type sweepers and Rhyperior/Torterra, but SR helps us out in the first regard while the latter two are revenged by Venu or Heraboss, respectively. Toxic makes sure Ground-types don't get in for free, while EQ hits Fire-types looking for free setup. Registeel also counters Zam, Missy, and Rotom while taking on LO Venu, another threat, better than any of the team right now. I'll be testing it out when I get the time, and again sorry for not helping as much as I would have liked to.
I recall using Registeel early on when we were mucking around with combinations, and the double steel was a huge issue. In addition to a glaring weakness to Moltres (why we added Milotic), Fighting types like Hariyama and Hitmonlee became really difficult to handle. Barring Alakazam, I don't think we have an issue with Missy/Rotom/LO Saur. I'd be more inclined to use a MixDoom if that were the case. Registeel also loses to Sub Zam and kills alot of momentum, which isn't very welcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)