World War 3 Mafia - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello all, and welcome to the mighty world war 3 mafia, hosted by myself and shade (and approved by avatarst).

This is a basic mafia game for 26 people, and signups will last from now until midnight on the 19th, approximately 48 hours from now, so sign up and prepare for something out of this world.
I should also say that if you are in morrowind mafia, dont sign up as you can only join one game at a time (im sure you all know this but im just making sure as i dont want to have to check if you are or not).
edit: i knew nobody would read this

RULES (actually read them)

1. No deadtalking. If you are dead, do not share any information with players who are still alive, and do not offer strategic advice. Discussion between two dead players is fine if you want to keep tabs on the game.
2. There will be no Night 0. The game will start on Night 1.
3. During Night 1, you may not send role PMs to anybody. This gives the mafia time to create fake PMs.
4. Days will last 48 hours, but after the first vote has been cast the deadline will be 24 hours. If a majority is reached before then, we'll update.
5. Nights will last 48 hours or until we receive all PMs.
6. Send all PMs to myself AND shade to help us keep tabs of everything.
7. If you dont wish to use your night role, you must send us a PM titled "Night X - Idling". Dont just not send anything in.
8. No screenshotting anything.
9. You may fake conversations with me or shade.
10. Let us know of any channels or spreadsheets you create to help us keep tabs of whats going on. We will provide our email addresses if they are required for google docs, etc

More importantly, have fun, and enjoy the game!

1. Seven Deadly Sins
2. Thunda
3. Fishin
4. MS
5. Katherine
5. iKitsune
6. GTS
7. Veedrock
8. LonelyNess
9. Dahlia
10. Pokemon Red
11. dak
12. Dogfish44
13. Misaki-chi
14. Umbreon Dan
15. Unownasofyet
16. Yoshi King
17. McGraw
18. Annhialator Zero
19. pookar
20. timw06
21. Scrubs
22. tennisace
23. - -
24. RB-Golbat
25. zerowing
26. Shiv
27. Twash (just realzied i missed you, sorry)
28. Myriad
29. Kumar
30. Arcticblast
31. Ace Matador.

SUBS

1. Serenity
2. billymills
3. Demon238
4. Earthworm
5. Jedil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)