World Cup: South Africa 2010 - Paul and Spain win!

extremely smart, albeit horribly dirty move by suarez. just saved the game to penalties for his team. let's see if it pays off

and now i hate that piece of shit even more.
Oh shut up. Anyone would do that. You're standing in front of an empty goal, your keeper is beaten and you can't reach it with your head/foot?
I'd do the same. -1 player is a acceptable tradeoff for saving your team's ass.

Forlan, 1-0.

Gyan, 1-1. Do you believe in second chances?

Vitorino, 2-1.

Appiah, 2-2.

Scotty, 3-2.

Mensah, defended, 3-2.

Maxi, over the bar, 3-2. Don't close your eyes while taking penalties.

(didn't heard), defended, 3-2.

Abreu, 4-2, PANENKA LOL. He's really El Loco.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Wow...Ghana missing 3 penalty kicks in total, including one at the end of extra time that would have won them the game. Suarez hand ball...wow.

Eh. I prefered if Ghana went through, and it's sad to see them go like that. But I can't blaim Suarez, he did what anyone would do in his position.
Those who don't like him will be glad to know he's not playing in the semis.

wow.. Ghana totally sucked (especially Gyan and Mensah whose attempt was a joke ;c)

well... favourite team is out.. now rooting for Argentina

Simply disgusting. Uruguay goes through with a clear anti-fair play. This is just as disgusting as the French qualification to the World Cup.

Anyway, too bad because Gyan wasn't able to get his country to the semi-finals, but his life will be surely marked by this mistake.

Also, is there still anyone who thinks that this team will beat Netherlands? REALLY?

im happy suarez wont play in the semis, hopefully holland will win like 8-0 (yeah ur mom) just so africa can lol at them

woulda been much much better if ghana coulda won, african team in the semis woulda been great

This is just as disgusting as the French qualification to the World Cup.
There's no way those situations can be compared. There, the refs didn't saw a blatant handball.
Here, the ref saw the handball, correctly sent him off, awarded the penalty, and Gyan missed. It's just that simple.
I'm not happy with the outcome, but that's how it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)