Finals World Cup of Pokemon XI - Finals [Won by Team USA East]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggi

Banned deucer.
Gratz east, you all deserved to win
except shake, kys.

Also Gj Germany, it's sad that Conflict didn't get his record but w/e that's how Mons work.

ggs east

thanks to my team for letting me start in playoffs and trusting me enough to let me play even after I lost the first game I had to play, I really enjoyed this wcop and I think we had a great run, which makes it even worse to lose like this but when can you do.
special shoutout to xray and cosine for always helping me out when I needed teambuilding advice and quaggster for trusting me enough to bring my teams and helping me to get off the bench.

not gonna do extensive shoutouts because i have a massive splitting headache and they wouldn't change much from last year's although I'll say the following:

uragg you deserve a trophy more than I do and probably more than half of our team or maybe even everyone except the MVP bro fist. you put in so much work with the analytics this year and I hope it pays off for you in the real world the way you deserve for it to.

other shouts go out to the newcomers jayde zamrock and fv, fv in particular I predict you to be a top 5 player sitewide within the next year or so, shake (and DU) for returning and granting us the luck of the gods, TDK and tesung for making it possible for a 3-way TIC trophyjerk, shake and T for joining the 3 trophy club, I think that's everything for now

shouts also to my new friends pearl teal6 posho I like u guys

sorry to germany for the manner in which we won the series, thanks for being good sports most of you

that's all for now i think

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Congrats East. Unfortunate how it happened but the team I've thought was the best took it in the end.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Nice job East! Glad to see Zamrock with a trophy and to know the Smogon Error I got was for US East winning lol (although I'm glad for all of East regardless). Just knowing how much effort he puts in from his constant asking of advice from me during last SPL and even before then for smaller tours, it's nice to see the effort in the long run finally pay off.

The gods were in my favor. Won vs. Conflict gg
Guess only Indians can do better than 6-0 in an official tournament.
Sry for the hax bro...I didn't really want to hax a friend but that's what happens sometimes :[ You played really well obv. I messed up by letting Starmie get Mean Looked unfortunately.
ANYWAY, gj brofist on clutching during my game xd shoutouts later. We did it bros :]
-

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
grats tdk brofist and nails.

and nails I believe it's time for you to take your team rightfully next year

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Brother Fist! So glad that you and I took the time to spend 5 hours making that team and another 3 hours going through replays of X-ray to make sure we had the best team possible. You couldn't of done it without me.

ShakeItUp. LMAO no words.

Go east ! I'll write a proper post later.

Brother Fist! So glad that you and I took the time to spend 5 hours making that team and another 3 hours going through rep
lays of X-ray to make sure we had the best team possible. You couldn't of done it without me.

ShakeItUp. LMAO no words.

Go east ! I'll write a proper post later. But I ditched my gf and hid in the Outback Steakhouse bathroom in order to watch the tiebreakers. So she's mad rn. Thinks I took a hour long deuce lol.
king dave won wcop AND has a gf wish i was him haha

anyways rip af germany, so sorry you lost. conflict you are 100% the absolute goat at gsc and no one can say that. 7-1 is phenomenal and we know how painful it is you're not 8-0. we all love you :)

grats east, i was rooting against you this whole time but i'm happy friends like stathakis and nails and and ifm and bkc got to keep their trophies (even though bkc is dumb lol)

finally: FUCK shakeitup snaking "i'm quitting asia rofl" piece of shit and then being the luckiest sighhhhh

Last edited:
Congrats East! You guys are rivaling Asia and Oceania as the most consistent WCoP team of all time.

Shout out to Conflict for the insane run this season. Barring luck, you probably could've gone 8-0.

Great showing for Germany as a whole. Was an exciting series :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)